First person you met in Zombie!

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
First off, this is inspired by this thread: http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/first-person-you-met-from-lava.2957/

Anyways, who was the first person that you met and remembered on Zombie? It could be someone who introduced you to the server, or someone you met while on.

The first two people I remember are @AvantGarde and @Nillbugwtw :3

EDIT: I also remember the user 'Wriggly' for some odd reason.

Also, if you can remember the story of it, let's hear that too!

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
I remember the first ops I met... (DieLorelei & Damer_Flinn) but not the first person/people. I do remember some of the first though. summer10 (before he was a trusted), quitepossibly, and, of course, my friend who I found zombie with, arlo_7. Also, my first map was narrows, though I think I've already said that in another thread. :p
The map I first saw Die and Damer on was castle, though, I think. I might have seen them on narrows, but i dunno.

Summer10

Reaction score
Um does @Later_Gator count, even though I saw him before..? My VERY first time um.. I *think* I remember intensik... but not much else (it was a year ago and I was too busy running around like an idiot thinking I was human to look at the chat)

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Ghoul47, who I still have on my Hotmail Messenger.

He was just a random person who I found on a random freebuild server as I played on Amoriea, as I did not have Duffie until quite some time later.

We got to know each other, I opened my own freebuild, loved what these couple random bits of buildings that were built on my server, invited Ghoul47 to my server, messed around a bit...

Anyway, he soon invited me to Zombie. He was explaining to me that it's basically tag on Minecraft.

I was highly confused, considering that I only knew about freebuild on Minecraft at the time.

I went on the server with him and didn't know what exactly to do, but I usually learn quickly, which I did.

I only went on when Ghoul was on at the time, being shy with the server. I didn't even know it was a community!

But, I soon overcame my shyness and talked on the server. I soon became known, but not as a regular or a super mega awesome person.

A couple months later, which felt like a year or so, I go back onto the server as Amoriea once more and start to become known.

I soon found people I remember from my past time on the server, such as @Jowe and @Enceladus or @EonLatias... Don't quite remember which it was. xD

They definitely didn't remember me at the time, but I sure remembered them... Specifically Jowe. Who couldn't forget someone named Jowe who always wore a Quote skin?

I soon joined the community, which was TheOne's at the time, and applied for Trusted a week or so later. Soon nominated for Operator!

Anyways, all in all, Ghoul47 was the first person who I met from Zombie, even if he wasn't known all too well here. :D

Reactions: EonLatias

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
I remember @Duffie too, but not until closer to my Trusted days. She said she wanted to see me ingame before she voted on my trusted app, and I met her ingame minutes later on... orbofsouls. Got a +1 after that. ;)

EDIT BECAUSE I HAPPEN TO HAVE MY ORIGINAL APP:
Duffie said:
I think you're app is rather well done and you seem very nice and mature.Though, I have to say, I haven't seen you ingame yet. Or, at least, haven't noticed you. :p

Duffie said:
I have changed my vote from a 0 to a +1, due to the fact I've seen you ingame and you've done no harm. Still a great player, even off the forum.

Reactions: Duffie