First person you met in Zombie!

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
I remember @Duffie too, but not until closer to my Trusted days. She said she wanted to see me ingame before she voted on my trusted app, and I met her ingame minutes later on... orbofsouls. Got a +1 after that. ;)
I can say I remember that. :p

I'm still picky with my voting, since I'm too nice most of the time.

I usually think it's heartless to go straight out and give a -1. :p

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
Hrmm - i have to say TWD_TWD ( i think that was his name) - He created the map The Estate ( or atleast claimed too) The other player I met that i remember very well was @KingSam and the first ops I met were @MindCrafty @UltimateBudgie @xrat @Tiddles and Pandabear.

I remember you Duffie, though i remember your first name very vaguely. Walker - i remember! You tried way to hard on things that weren't important, but you grew to be a wonderful player and staff member!

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
Hrmm - i have to say TWD_TWD ( i think that was his name) - He created the map The Estate ( or atleast claimed too)
Indeed he did, I saw it on his server (since I was a regular/Op for a time there before I came here, and I went back to visit from time to time) before it was posted on the forums. (it was twdtwd btw :p)

The first people I remember from Zombie are One_Survivor, Jowe, xrat, and pal64. One, Jowe, and pal were usually the last to survive in each map so they stood out for that. (especially One since he could even win on Desert without wall climbing) xrat I remember because for the longest time I got him confused with an old friend named Brine from an old server.

Reactions: Jowe and Summer10

LetterP

The 16th
Reaction score
*gets a flashback* It's already one year ago. Time passes by so quickly... Anyway, the first persons I remember are RuleDaWorlds when he was a trusted, ODer when he was an op here, and Snowma as well. I remember stalking Malacath and Airkid because of their awesome jump course skills. :D

S

Sm3tana

I'm not sure, but I think I saw mariosatr, One_Survivor and few other people.

Draco12

Reaction score
Hell do I know? I was on during the... first days... weeks? Perhaps. Umm, Maart3h? I guess so. >_>