Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
All roles have been confirmed and the game will officially begin!

The deadline for Day 0 will be 10 AM Eastern Time.
A countdown can be found here.

And just to avoid confusion: To place a bid, you must do so in your role pm. Bids placed in-thread will not be counted.
How will that work in regards to out bidding one and other?

• Agree
Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I hope this implies that mafia aren't gonna be cash cows this game with massive amounts of money then otherwise RIP towns chance of winning any auctions
maf take the coins of their victims so it's possible they will end up with more coins than the townies

but maybe they have other things to spend their money on

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Also I agree that silent auctions will only work if there are townies with more coins than scum have; scum probably could collectively ‘pool’ coins together if they badly want something though.

Good Skele

Reaction score
Also I agree that silent auctions will only work if there are townies with more coins than scum have; scum probably could collectively ‘pool’ coins together if they badly want something though.
What do you mean by "pool"?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
maf take the coins of their victims so it's possible they will end up with more coins than the townies

but maybe they have other things to spend their money on
That's my point, I may be mistaken but if I remember correctly last game mafia got tons of coins from townies.

Considering they have a night to kill/steal (assuming the features are the same/similar to last game) unless they got unlucky tonight they'd have an advantage for every auction and we'd be none the wiser who had shit tons of money.

So with that in mind, assuming Tim has done a good job of balancing, it's reasonable to assume the amount of money mafia gain will be less than last game/something similar so they don't end up with 5x every other player.

Status
Not open for further replies.