EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but ya i say we just lynch good skele since honestly 0 idea if hes mafia but getting rid of him is probably better than having someone whos been murdered by putin irl around

mafia only win at 2 people now anyway so we can mislynch once!!!!!!!

the alternative is just nolynching until last possible opportunity to allow people to prove themselves via donations

such fun

also i got the security camera and i used it on sessy (its a watching thing) and noone visited which i knew was gonna happen but i had to actively pretend i didnt know skele was literally dead irl so its gone now

can that be considered throwing or just forced rule abiding who knows

but ya its probably just safer to lynch skele to avoid any of these messy arguments even if i think his claim is believable but admittedly hes made some weird choices

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but ya i say we just lynch good skele since honestly 0 idea if hes mafia but getting rid of him is probably better than having someone whos been murdered by putin irl around
btw incase people say that means hes not mafia
Standard Mechanics Reminder:
The Mafia Factional Kill is both assigned and mandatory.
im assuming that means if no target is submitted, the target is just randomised (and the killer is chosen at random too i guess but seeing as theres only 1 mafia left thats not really an issue)

but ya everyone should just donate everything they have to UNU i think who even knows

im assuming hk bid his murder coins on the vest btw and thats why inf couldnt get it even tho he had 6 coins

INF I MISS YOU

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but ya everyone should just donate everything they have to UNU i think who even knows
well its probably better to do 1/2/3/4/5 individually and whatever
i mean admittedly the killer might not even have any coins since inf presumably had a safe and someone else could have done the kill every other time
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng inactives are the worst
btw @mafia you actually suck for killing exclusively active players (assuming infs wasnt bad rng and actually chosen) and just ruining the fun for everyone even if it does give a higher chance at winning

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
@HKCaper has been eliminated. He was a Robber.
At night you may choose to rob a bank to gain 5 coins. (There are no negative consequences for this.)
You are mafia aligned, but do not partake in the nightly chat. You have 2 teammates who know you exist but don't know your identity. and have been recruited.

You win if the mafia wins.
btw GANG what was this about
was recruiting an active ability action or was it just passive over time
if it was active then i guess maybe people can do 2 actions in 1 night (terrible)
how would kill assignment even work with some random mafia person living in their own happy world
im also pretty sure hk thought i was his mafia buddy from the way he kept calling my claim having exclusively town usages when it really is quite scummy so thats kind of rude
hnnnnnnnnnng

i guess people should claim their new coin amounts incase any wacky safe + random 1 coin business happened again
im 0 coins (since i bid my only 2 on the camera since i assumed inf would go for vest/tonic and i got 0 overnight meaning that stranger had 0 coins yesterday)

i guess i should just get used to refreshing forums less frequently

stranger why cant you live in europe so we have better timezone overlaps :(

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think it's pretty likely that Good Skele is mafia and if not he's being extremely unhelpful so I say we should lynch him

also i got the security camera and i used it on sessy (its a watching thing) and noone visited which i knew was gonna happen but i had to actively pretend i didnt know skele was literally dead irl so its gone now
Duly noted. Sad we still have no idea what my tonics do.

Also, this begs the question of why didn't Unusual_Dood put an item up for auction today? (Or for that matter why didn't Inf put an item up for auction - unless him getting killed stopped that from happening).

i guess people should claim their new coin amounts incase any wacky safe + random 1 coin business happened again
Still 0 coins :(

stranger why cant you live in europe so we have better timezone overlaps :(
I wish I lived in Europe too if it's any consolation :(

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
(Or for that matter why didn't Inf put an item up for auction - unless him getting killed stopped that from happening).
that is a good point tbh
did your terrible tonic block him ?
but then why would you point that out
i guess maybe you can just be a town person who has tonics that do bad things
Still 0 coins :(
i think youre the only person this game who has been stuck at 0 coins how tragic

Mafia Host
Reaction score
that is a good point tbh
did your terrible tonic block him ?
but then why would you point that out
i guess maybe you can just be a town person who has tonics that do bad things
I still have no idea what my tonics do so I wouldn't rule it out tbh. I'm going to demanding answer from Tim after the game tho

i think youre the only person this game who has been stuck at 0 coins how tragic
Such a tragedy :(

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Using the watch on sessy was litterally the worst choice you could have made...

Also, this begs the question of why didn't Unusual_Dood put an item up for auction today? (Or for that matter why didn't Inf put an item up for auction - unless him getting killed stopped that from happening).
Infected thought I shouldn't put money printer up for auction and I didn't disagree.

im 0 coins (since i bid my only 2 on the camera since i assumed inf would go for vest/tonic and i got 0 overnight meaning that stranger had 0 coins yesterday)
I bid 1 on the vest and was not informed of anything since that so I should still have my coin.

Anyway, this is highly interesting since that means Infected never got the bulletproof vest. This should mean the last mafia overbid Infected or me if he didn't bid on it, meaning that one of those who didn't donate is the last mafia (right?)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Using the watch on sessy was litterally the worst choice you could have made...
how
sessy was literally the 2nd most likely person to die after myself if inf had gotten the vest (which i think the remaining mafia would assume happened but i guess not/it was rng)
Anyway, this is highly interesting since that means Infected never got the bulletproof vest. This should mean the last mafia overbid Infected or me if he didn't bid on it, meaning that one of those who didn't donate is the last mafia (right?)
tim said yesterday that the lynched person's bid still counts (so hk probably won it)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
how
sessy was literally the 2nd most likely person to die after myself if inf had gotten the vest (which i think the remaining mafia would assume happened but i guess not/it was rng)
(+ im the tiebreaker in a situation where sessy lives (since at that point either person could be lying))

id like an answer of who youd have used it on after acting so sassy like that since if you dont have the goods to back it up you can heck off!

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
(+ im the tiebreaker in a situation where sessy lives (since at that point either person could be lying))

id like an answer of who youd have used it on after acting so sassy like that since if you dont have the goods to back it up you can heck off!
If I were you I had most likely used it on stranger or me, since I would have thought Infected was saved by the BP. But I would watch litterally everyone, even Skele, before Sessy who I don't see why mafias would go for.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
If I were you I had most likely used it on stranger or me, since I would have thought Infected was saved by the BP. But I would watch litterally everyone, even Skele, before Sessy who I don't see why mafias would go for.
skele was meant to visit sessy yesterday to prove himself
aka i exist as a tiebreaker in this situation if one is mafia and they accuse eachother of lying
if theyre both town, it makes sense for mafia to kill sessy therefore framing skele for her murder and i exist to expose the killer

idk why youd think the mafia is interested in you/stranger when the theory that one of the distributors are mafia still exists + neither of you are exactly the pinnacle of trustworthiness (even tho i trusted you the most last night since i allowed donations to you)

and idk how youll justify mafia killing skele aka an equally as big suspect as hk yesterday (and nothing changed with hk being lynched) as a more likely probability than sessy (assuming neither are mafia in this scenario)

the only person more likely than sessy to die last night was me but obviously i wouldnt be alive to show a possible killer on myself!

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm still not ruling out Skele though b/c I know he gets sensitive when put under pressure, which means he could've gone after Inffy solely as an emotional decision. Either that or he wasn't paying attention to the plan lol.

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Mooglie is there any further conversation you want to have today?

sessybessy if you want to get your song done today, here's your chance:

In the town where I was born
Lived a man who sailed to sea
And he told us of his life
In the land of submarines
If I don't get a response to either of these by 8am Pacific tomorrow I'm gonna vote Skele.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
@Mooglie is there any further conversation you want to have today?
uh just if sessy had any magical coin/item gains like UNU + inf yesterday

and to work on donation amounts to go to UNU but that semi relies on sessy claiming their amount first but i lowkey agree with you that its worth our sanity to end these days relatively quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.