Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo

Reaction score
yeah unless the people who have not spoken yet, Hearts and Sob are just gonna log on and hammer. So if you want it to be fair then take 1 vote off me so they can't hammer
They could also come on and hammer :Thinking:.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mask

Winking

Reaction score
right, forget this

Does anyone have a good explanation for why, exactly, Joy’s report would say that Thinking doesn’t have a night action?

That’s the main thing that kept me from bandwagonning Thinking. There’s no way. I know there’s no way. Thinking wouldn’t have realized he was roleblocked if he didn’t have a night action he had to execute, and that’s why I don’t trust Joy not to lie.

• Agree
Reactions: Halo and Mask

Thinking

Reaction score
I do not understand how the angry and I pairing started

Day 3 ended when I voted against them

The sockpuppet theory was just a theory, and in words of the mighty Joy more input is always better

Didn't stop them from bandwagoning the hell out of me

Winking

Reaction score
forget this, forget this

Should I just hurry up and hammer Blush already? No waiting? i’m tired already

• Agree
Reactions: Mask

Thinking

Reaction score
right, forget this

Does anyone have a good explanation for why, exactly, Joy’s report would say that Thinking doesn’t have a night action?

That’s the main thing that kept me from bandwagonning Thinking. There’s no way. I know there’s no way. Thinking wouldn’t have realized he was roleblocked if he didn’t have a night action he had to execute, and that’s why I don’t trust Joy not to lie.
Adding to this, there is explicitly a minimum amount of system messages and the fact that I get system messages and know exactly when I don't get one...

One more thing

If blush was just a sockpuppet account as I theorized, they are defending themselves and others are defending them so heavily.

They're scared. The doublevote proved I didn't fuck around with my result and they had an instant reaction to it, vehemently attacking me for multiple pages and doing everything they could to cast doubt on my result.

Winking

Reaction score
right, one last thing

Of the two night deaths, Eyeroll was a villager and Expressionless was a cop.

I don’t have experiences with guisers, so I’m not entirely certain how they work, but if I’m getting the gist of it right from what other people say about it, the role that dies at night is the role the guiser takes on, right? Or am I wrong? And Blush is proven to actually roleblock by Unamused. There have been no deaths of a roleblocking role thus far.

the only option that comes to mind under this is there’s a mafia roleblocking role out there whose block blush took credit for, but i’m not sure how willing i am to jump on that idea

Mask

Reaction score
although i still agree to lynch blush today

i must point out i've noticed thinking has started typing with capitals and punctuation where they did not before

Winking

Reaction score

i must point out i've noticed thinking has started typing with capitals and punctuation where they did not before
if thinking is who i suspect he is, i’m not too surprised

Thinking

Reaction score
I don’t have experiences with guisers, so I’m not entirely certain how they work, but if I’m getting the gist of it right from what other people say about it, the role that dies at night is the role the guiser takes on, right? Or am I wrong? And Blush is proven to actually roleblock by Unamused. There have been no deaths of a roleblocking role thus far.
I believe there's a different mafia PR that revolves around account manipulation, as my system messages don't specifically mention the disguiser anywhere. (I've already said this much before so this shouldn't be PM mechanics)

Yes the disguiser is confirmed to be in the game, but I noted that as peculiar at the time the way my messages worked.

If it wasn't for people like Joy and Yum instinctively voting for me upon my doublevote reveal yes I would be second guessing voting for Blush. But they added their votes on me despite all the talk about wanting to wait and wanting to be careful about how they go about things. It was an instant 180 degree change and I believe I hit a nerve.

I switched in the middle of my doublevote reveal post because I'm in serious mode.

Winking

Reaction score
Playerguessing is a bad idea, the signup posts specifically mention bad consequences for reveals along those lines, so let's not go this route please and thank you
but yeah, that’s true, i’ll shut up about it

Thinking

Reaction score
More ontopic though, the kicker that I'm talking about is Joy.

Yum and Blush usually have been separate but similar in their opinions, but Joy linked the two of them;

Yum offers me a 100 gun but gives Joy a lie detector or something ridiculous. Yes I get not giving me an item since Unamused flipped town, but Joy of all emoji? Then Joy claims to interrogate Blush and conveniently says Blush was telling the truth very quickly...

In a game of tight mechanics Priz puts a lie detector in? No way. This could be recency bias but the last game had lie detection that was very dubious, and I highly doubt a lie detector made it into this one. Highly doubt it. Hell they could have gotten the idea for claiming a lie detector from the recent game. Not to mention the lie detector is a day mechanic and would require host confirmation to get accurate results...yes doublevoting is too but that's more widely accepted in forum games and involves a mechanic that implicitly needs host confirmation anyway. There's a reason doublevoting is put in forum games, because it's a reliable way for town to be clear.

That encapuslates why the trio of Yum, Blush, and Joy look very off to me. Snap votes and strange abilities.

• Agree
Reactions: Halo

Winking

Reaction score
joy and blush may come off as suspicious to me, but not yum. i honestly cannot blame yum for choosing to lynch you, considering how the past few days have gone. bad decisions everywhere.

Angry

Reaction score
joy and blush may come off as suspicious to me, but not yum. i honestly cannot blame yum for choosing to lynch you, considering how the past few days have gone. bad decisions everywhere.
It's not the ACTIONS that matter, but the reasons behind those ACTIONS.

Thinking

Reaction score
From my perspective it looks like Yum did a 180 on their opinion of me as soon as I doublevoted, and they used the excuse of a mafia doublevoter to justify their instant turn. Combined with their strange trusting of Joy and Blush despite the fact that don't add up are why I lump Yum in there now.

Angry

Reaction score
Hey where are you at with all this insanity?

Missed you earlier when four emoji dogpiled on me
I'm with you right now, 100%. Haven't had the chance the weigh in more, was planning to make longer POSTS later today.

Thinking

Reaction score
Oh right I didn't consider this last piece:

I can also confirm my inability to doublevote at a later time if I don't choose an account that's compromised, probably.

Yes before anyone says that's a blitz tactic I'd like to point out the four votes on me that showed up within a couple hours of each other, at worst each side isn't that different from the other

And when Angry was starting the vote against hearts D3 the same people that voted me today were crying out blitz

• Agree
Reactions: Halo

Halo

Reaction score
Lets not forget that :Yum: (perhaps with :Thinking: tbf) 'lead' the lynch on both :Shades: (wait even though he would have known :Shades: was telling the truth if you believe the item stuff) and :Weary:. And then he also turned to lynch on :Hearts: back onto :Unamused:. :Yum: is definitely no angel this game.

ps Not sure if :Yum: ever explained why he did vote :Shades: if he 'gave' the gun to :Shades: so if he did pardon me.

Status
Not open for further replies.