Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo

Reaction score
Amazing stuff really. Somehow the people I find the most suspicious have turned the thread around on the people I find least suspicious.

I am not mafia. All my previous assertions are correct.
I am not sure what the shit surrounding the lie detector was, but the fact :Yum: gave his 'item' to :Joy: does not sit well with me. Add to that the fact that :Joy: claims :Thinking: has no night action and there your have it. I do not find it unlikely mafia is clinging together to try and rush for the win.

Also why are people turning on :Angry:? His actions account for shit that has happend last few nights. On top of that he claimed to try and stop the :Unamused: lynch. Sadly, mostly due to :Yum: and a few others, people did not believe him and a town tracker got lynched.

Anyway, I am siding with :Angry: and :Thinking:. They make sense to me, and I believe their claims.

vote blush

Winking

Reaction score
honestly, everything still feels freaking wonky especially because of a) the above and b) there is no way thinking does not have a night action, so i really do not want to trust joy

but at the same time

i don’t know what to believe anymore

Mask

Reaction score
This would insinuate Angry and Thinking are mafia together. I think this makes a fair amount of sense because of Angry's delayed claim
angry's delayed claim was because of forum mechanics was it not?

surely if this wasn't the case he would have been breaking mechanic exploit rule

anyway i think it is time to put my beliefs into action

vote blush

Halo

Reaction score
Want to point out as well that :Thinking:'s double vote is real. In my experience double votes are mostly town.

• Agree
Reactions: Mask

Winking

Reaction score
blush may feel suspicious to me, but they definitely weren’t lying about their role

on top of that... i don’t know, i’m considering switching back to blush

but

i

i don’t know

Winking

Reaction score
yeah, i know, but-

i may not trust blush, but there’s a solid point to be made; there’s no visible opportunity for them to have gone and guised someone, nt unless someone fucked with the reports

and

but there is the possibility of a role fucking with the reports???

i don’t

know

i’m tempted, but i’ve voted for the wrong people over and over, and we do have time; we should probably, at the very least, extend discussion

Halo

Reaction score
If :Blush: is not lying, why/how did :Unamused: get a tracker report saying he visited :Angry: when he claimed to visit :Expressionless:? (unless :Angry: actually targetted :Expressionless:, but he died so that is unlikely)

Blush

Reaction score
angry's delayed claim was because of forum mechanics was it not?

surely if this wasn't the case he would have been breaking mechanic exploit rule

anyway i think it is time to put my beliefs into action

vote blush
It was not. This is a misconception started by Thinking. Angry's claim was delayed because of forum mechanics, but even if it posted on time the claim was still far after it should have been.

Also why are people turning on :Angry:? His actions account for shit that has happend last few nights. On top of that he claimed to try and stop the :Unamused: lynch. Sadly, mostly due to :Yum: and a few others, people did not believe him and a town tracker got lynched.

Anyway, I am siding with :Angry: and :Thinking:. They make sense to me, and I believe their claims.
I tried to stop the unamused lynch. But that doesn't seem to factor into your decision. Also, it was just as due to Thinking as it was to Yum, but that also doesn't seem to factor into your opinion.

Why do Angry and Thinking make sense to you? At what point could my account have been compromised? There's a huge hole in that logic thats getting brushed aside because it turned into "Thinking vs Blush"

Winking I don't know what I can say to convince you not to vote for me that I have already said, but I can probably assure you that Angry isn't going to get lynched today, so either everyone unvotes and we discuss the possibility that there's a role that flips binary reports, or you should put your vote on me or Thinking

Halo

Reaction score
i may not trust blush, but there’s a solid point to be made; there’s no visible opportunity for them to have gone and guised someone, nt unless someone fucked with the reports
Unless he disguised day 1. He could have been :Eyeroll: and then disguised as :Blush:. This does not interfere with :Shades: claiming he shot :Eyeroll:.

Winking

Reaction score
If :Blush: is not lying, why/how did :Unamused: get a tracker report saying he visited :Angry: when he claimed to visit :Expressionless:? (unless :Angry: actually targetted :Expressionless:, but he died so that is unlikely)
that’s true

but the thing is, if blush visited angry, how did they guise in this instance? or the next?

no matter how tempted i am to vote for blush, we have to think this through

Blush

Reaction score
Why would I lie about that? so now the question is am I a town or mafia roleblocker. If I was a mafia roleblocker, what advantage would it have given me to lie about my target?

Winking

Reaction score
i don’t think everyone has spoken yet, can we at least wait for then first? see what they have to say about their night actions, if nothing else?

Halo

Reaction score
Why would I lie about that? so now the question is am I a town or mafia roleblocker. If I was a mafia roleblocker, what advantage would it have given me to lie about my target?
How do you explain :Unamused:'s report. Keep in mind, :Hearts: claimed to have targetted you as well.

Winking

Reaction score
you know what, fuck it, i’ll vote for blush’s lynch

only after i’m sure everyone has spoken, though, and told us what they did last night

Halo

Reaction score
Its 4 vs 4 with 6 needed to lynch. We have to be careful here.

Winking

Reaction score
if blush flips town, i will be blocking either you or mask

Blush

Reaction score
How do you explain :Unamused:'s report. Keep in mind, :Hearts: claimed to have targetted you as well.
No clue. I said probably mafia redirection of some kind but I can't explain it beyond that.

Unless he disguised day 1. He could have been :Eyeroll: and then disguised as :Blush:. This does not interfere with :Shades: claiming he shot :Eyeroll:.
If there's 5 mafia in the game, and I assume there are because I think we're in MYLO, the statistical chance of this happening is 0.6%. It's not that likely to have happened.

if blush flips town, i will be blocking either you or mask
I assure you, if you vote me there will be no night 5

Halo

Reaction score
I do not think that is going to happen, but if it does (at which point we will be very screwed) may I remind you that I am now a cop. I sponged the cop role last night. (unless you do not trust me that is)

Halo

Reaction score
If there's 5 mafia in the game, and I assume there are because I think we're in MYLO, the statistical chance of this happening is 0.6%. It's not that likely to have happened.
If there are five mafia and :Thinking: is one, they would have won by now, because of his doublevote.

Blush

Reaction score
If there are five mafia and :Thinking: is one, they would have won by now, because of his doublevote.
yeah unless the people who have not spoken yet, Hearts and Sob are just gonna log on and hammer. So if you want it to be fair then take 1 vote off me so they can't hammer

• Optimistic
Reactions: Mask
Status
Not open for further replies.