Dota 2

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Cloud9 doing amazing but... Na'Vi is... gone? :( Ugh, what a match that was!

Anyone here watching the TI4? (I sure hope so!) Who are you cheering for?

Also I haven't bothered opening those chests because, well... I have no luck with them. :p The only time I did I got like a $1.00 mythical Kunkka item. Not too bad I guess but also trying to spend less money on those things. $3.99 to probably get an item for a hero I never play. :p

Sasher

Reaction score
Cloud9 doing amazing but... Na'Vi is... gone? :( Ugh, what a match that was!

Anyone here watching the TI4? (I sure hope so!) Who are you cheering for?

Also I haven't bothered opening those chests because, well... I have no luck with them. :p The only time I did I got like a $1.00 mythical Kunkka item. Not too bad I guess but also trying to spend less money on those things. $3.99 to probably get an item for a hero I never play. :p
I got extremely lucky with the chests. I opened 4 of the new lockless chests, 2 of them had the very rare enigma immortal and the last one had a compendium courier. I was totally stoked.
Especially since I have the worst unboxing luck in the world.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Goodbye Cloud9. Another bites the dust. Holy crap they were doing so well but their decisions became poor... what a throw?

I got extremely lucky with the chests. I opened 4 of the new lockless chests, 2 of them had the very rare enigma immortal and the last one had a compendium courier. I was totally stoked.
Especially since I have the worst unboxing luck in the world.
I would challenge you on that last part sir! I opened x amount of chests (you don't want to know how many) in order to get the special item and got it NONE. I wanted both those items you got! :'( The sad life of the unlucky.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
>Betted $1.50 on Newbee before TI4
>Newbee goes 7-8 in group stage, barely making it through tiebreakers, I lose hope in my bet
>Newbee mows through Titan, Na'Vi, iG, VG and EG to make it to grand finals, guaranteeing either a 1:2 or 1:3 return on my bet

heck yeah