Do You Watch Let's Players?

Why do you watch the LPers you watch?

• Total voters

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
My list is abit smaller, but I guess I'll elaborate abit more about why I follow them. This isn't exactly a LPer list, moreso a list of channels which deliver video game content.

TotalBiscuit- Yeah, I'm a sucker for the Cynical Brit. Though he's not a "LPer", he knows what the bloody hell he's talking about with his first impressions videos(most of the time). He gets a bad reputation for being overly critical, but if he sat there and praised every crappy video game he sees, I wouldn't care to follow him as regularly.

Jesse Cox (OMFGcata) - Yeah, TB's American Sidekick is probably my most followed youtuber. He doesn't take things too seriously(which I like) and I've enjoyed quite a few of playthroughs of his like Saints Row, Deus Ex, Terraria, Skyrim(though I've fallen off that for the time being). His Amnesia playthrough was great fun x)

-On a related note, I enjoy watching the TGS podcasts with TotalBiscuit, Jesse, and Dodger. Wish college left me with more time to watch them again X/​
RoosterTeeth- Yeah, I'm a sucker for a Texas-based gaming youtube channel :p I'm enjoying their XBOX Minecraft LP, because they have no idea what they're doing.

I'm also just starting to get into some of the Mindcrack channels, namely VintageBeef's and Guude's.

And concerning the Yogscast, I'm rather off and on about them. I just have to be in the mood, and when I am, I tend to run through a whole series of their videos. I'm quite liking Hannah's playthrough of The Walking Dead though.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I just wish LPers read the Wiki of every mod so they used so you don't become frustrated with them. Toby called Ambrosium shards poop, and had no idea what to do with them at first I believe >_>

GameChap is one of the one I watch the most. How often they upload videos is awesome. I mostly watch the informational and news videos, however. The clay soldiers have become repetitive and they have focused severely on the Girltalk mod .-.

However, they make up for it with the amount f other videos shown and they're fake but brilliant accents so you don't get bored. Though, you'll have to watch them a while to begin understanding the accent.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
I still don't understand the fanbase fighting over that.

They're 3 different LPers. Either watch them, or don't. :c

Plus, I love PewDiePie and Toby. I can't seem to enjoy Nova. xP
It's cuz they do the same videos and they argue over who does it better x(
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, I'll just list everyone I've liked/subscribed to in the past two years that I can remember:
Chuggaaconroy was my first
Nintendocaprisun
JohnnyKnodoff
Bluexephos (Also Hannah's side to them, but nothing else)
Pewdiepie
Cry
Game Grumps
Slappayurface

There's so many more that I'm forgetting. I'll go through my old subs and add to this list.

Knight365

Reaction score
Quite surprised that no one has mentioned AntVenom yet, though I've seen more mod guides from him nowadays then any of his LP series. Even so, he still has some great videos, and he's the one who inspired me to be interested in minecraft as a whole, especially in his golden apple hunt series in the beta days :3.
I love watching antvenom lol.

Marvelfan01

Reaction score
Pewdiepie: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Nova: ... rage videos never get old :3
Toby: don't watch it that much
Bluexephos: *yawn* *skips to awesome part*
chuggaconroy: MOTHER 3 ALL THE WAY!!
AntVenom: watched some mod vids, started watching more
CaptainSparklez: Like all of the LP's :D
NintendoCapriSun: watch some of his LP's

so, yeah :p

DJJonosound

Ex CTNT/PTNT Op
Reaction score
From the first page, I see no one has said:
TwoAwesomeGamers
Aussie guys, freaking hilarious, my favourite youtube channel.
Also xDowsey, those are the only gaming channels I subscribe to, Tag for the comedy side of their lets plays (Skyblock [the best ever], tekkit) and dowsey for some for some of the epic stuff he plays.

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
I watch

Chuggaconroy: Loved his Super Mario Sunshine LP
TheRunawayGuys: Combo of ProtonJonSA, NintendoCapriSun and Chugga
ProtonJonSA: yes i watch therunawayguys and proton and the three I mentioned in it
NintendoCapriSun: Loved his Banjo Kazooie LP
UberHaxorNova: Loved his rage videos and anything. Makes me laugh the entire day (even though not an LP he did do a Batman Arkham City playthrough so that counts)
SSoHPKC: Same thing with the batman and CoD black Ops loved those
Kootra: for his single player mc series
and any other MC LP'er from the creatures

Reactions: Duffie

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
SeaNanners
BlueXephos
n737ua
iHasCupquake
YogscastSips
Yogscastlalna
CaptainSparklez
PewDiePie
YogscastSjin
and some other people that I sometimes come across when I watch random videos on Youtube ;)

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
From the first page, I see no one has said:
TwoAwesomeGamers
Aussie guys, freaking hilarious, my favourite youtube channel.
Also xDowsey, those are the only gaming channels I subscribe to, Tag for the comedy side of their lets plays (Skyblock [the best ever], tekkit) and dowsey for some for some of the epic stuff he plays.
Those guys are hilarious, I watched their whole skyblock series.

Tails506

Reaction score
Some LPers I watch are:

SkyDoesMinecraft
TobyGames
CaptainSparklez
BlueXephos
YogscastSjin
YogscastSips

There's probably a few that I'm forgetting, and after looking at some posts here, ther's gonna be some new LPers that I may check out!

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Favorites:

Chuggaaconroy
Protonjon
Runawayguys
Stephenplays (And stephenvlog, but thats not lp's)
GameGrumps
Yogscast
Electrical Beast
Retsuprae (Can you call them LP's? Well the longplays if you want something close.)
Sir Ron Lion Heart

The people I enjoy watching, but don't hit favorite quite:

Madamewario
Madamepeach
Nerd Cubed (He's pretty rude IRL so I he fell from favorites)
Yogscast 2
(Other subscriptions that I'm forgetting)

People I don't like:

Just about anyone on retsuprae thats a jerk or gives them (Retsuprae) death threats.
Pewdiepie (Total immature-)
Anyone like Pewdiepie. 'Cause they think immaturity is funny.

And that's all!