Discussions of the Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitasu987

Reaction score
omg yeah. I think it'd be really funny if Dead isn't Mafia...

I think this would be the second time notty was mafia, as the first time it was with me, mario :D :D hockey, and I forget who else but when I died we got owned so quickly...

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
LOL, bet none of you saw that coming. Basicly I had almost no chance at all, how was I gonna convince them a Lucky Passenger killed a person D=. I tried to make them believe I was a fool/supersaint but they voted too fast.

I don't think notty will turn out to be Towny in which case I must say notty is sounding pretttly solidly convincing. But if notty is indeed a passenger

I'm still hoping they lynch nottykitten next

Sorry for throwing suspicion on you Myuser =s

Also sorry for killing you mario. <3

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
omg yeah. I think it'd be really funny if Dead isn't Mafia...

I think this would be the second time notty was mafia, as the first time it was with me, mario :D :D hockey, and I forget who else but when I died we got owned so quickly...
That was season five, I remember it quite clearly. I lead the lynch on you, nitasu, and then there was the fiasco with notty. c:

Anyway, hey notty! :D My plan worked pretty good, by the looks of it :3

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well notty now your here who do you think is mafia?
Prizymz ;). I actualy think/hope he will be killed tonight. Because I think hes mafia.

Fun fact:
Last season I was a Vig, I claimed Lucky civ/passenger.
This season I'm a Lucky Passenger, and I claim Vig.

Oh the irony. Now how did this little Lucky passanger get the ability to shoot someone? ;)

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I doubt that's it though roleplay is both fun and helpful

The mafia often does a random kill pattern to avoid suspicion

In case you guys are wondering eman didn't actually die he was simply thrown overboard where he boarded another passing ship later on (I needed an explanation because I'm not done with him yet)

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm having some suspicions about Jivvi being the SK. Remember his original roleplay name? Kilarl Tepas Enjur - Kill all the passengers. I only wish someone still alive notices it as well, except for the mafia, they already know.

• Informative
Reactions: nitasu987

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I knew 2 on the list and 1 was 1 in 3 chance for me.
I knew for sure: Prizyms and 77
I knew for 1 in 3: Alpha102

It makes so much sense, ok I'll reveal my role in the next spoiler since I want others to know too and how I suspected Alpha and how it makes so much sense now.

Ok now here's my role:
Basically, I was a Passenger Roommate and asked Kake in my Role PM whether that meant all 3 people I was roommates with was town but he said they could be from different alignments, therefore I knew 1 in 3 of the people were mafia since, well, it didn't take too much to guess that. In my posts on the thread I say that I suspect Oak (ROOMMATE NUMBER 1) then Omar (ROOMMATE NUMBER 2) and then
Alpha102
. It's funny because ________ was the last one I suspected but it makes so much sense. Because we got a chat at night in that post I said I suspected
Prizyms and 77
and backed up reasons, along with saying about the whole different alignment things. I presume that when ______ saw I had suspected 2 of the mafia and knew one of my roommates was mafia he must have wanted to kill me.

LOL THAT WAS FUN

• Haha
Reactions: nitasu987
Status
Not open for further replies.