[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
ok jesus i may have gotten addicted to warframe these past days and completely forgot this game existed.
firstly i got two microchips last night yum yum.
secondly i read page 20 and this was my paraphrasing "well page 20 litterally says you can only survive the darkness if you join it"
THIRDLY boy oh boy i have no clue if someone is messing with me or i got a sneak peak into the mafia chat but apparently i found a scrap of paper in my pocket this morn which said: "tunnel on paige she's been too quiet and I think we can turn the town against her"

and that concludes my very delayed response, thank you
Sounds like something Oog would of written tbh

Anyways has HK claimed yet and Sessy do you know more about your role yet? Im just curious where the mafia nightkill and roleblocker fit in considering most people have claimed no active actions.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score

Anyways has HK claimed yet and Sessy do you know more about your role yet? Im just curious where the mafia nightkill and roleblocker fit in considering most people have claimed no active actions.
Nope, I’m gonna try and see if the restaurant will unlock my role for me

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I havent claimed yet. Didnt really feel the need to do so. I can share my name if people want. I havent been able to use my ability yet, but i know what to do and hope to be able to use it tomorow. I will claim fully tomorow at latest, and might tonight if i turn out to be in a room with players i trust. Id prefer to keep my name hidden till tonight/tomorow aswell, but i understand if people want me to share.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but then why pair up
since the Darkness™ supposedly kills you if youre alone

THIRDLY boy oh boy i have no clue if someone is messing with me or i got a sneak peak into the mafia chat but apparently i found a scrap of paper in my pocket this morn which said: "tunnel on paige she's been too quiet and I think we can turn the town against her"
this makes me more suspicious of paige
also this doesnt function the same as that library paper thing in the pamphlet (that seemed like making the person you give it to suicide) but i think that library people could be suspects

theres an apostrophe and a capital i
also that last part doesnt sound like me at all!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Good point but who here would use the word tunnel
i would vote alisha/tim/hk

im still debating whether this note was a bluff or double bluff or infinite bluffing
im certain that it didnt just fall into hips hands by accident otherwise thats a pretty OP mechanic to get a slice of mafia chat (i think this has been a role before tho maybe?) since what if you mention all of your names
it would mean that host would have to decide which extract is reasonable enough too which introduces bias which should generally be frowned upon!

• Haha
Reactions: webpaige

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
i would vote alisha/tim/hk

im still debating whether this note was a bluff or double bluff or infinite bluffing
im certain that it didnt just fall into hips hands by accident otherwise thats a pretty OP mechanic to get a slice of mafia chat (i think this has been a role before tho maybe?) since what if you mention all of your names
it would mean that host would have to decide which extract is reasonable enough too which introduces bias which should generally be frowned upon!
Yeah whoever wrote that note did so deliberately, no question there

I think it's all nonsense designed to confuse everybody and we shouldn't read too much into it since everything about it is WIFOM logic

• Agree
Reactions: Timdood3

hipmeow

Reaction score
well inf made a correction from my 2 microchips to 4, so i guess i got 4 microchips that night. i found two pairs of microchips rather than two microchips apparently so.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i also guess that the library paper thing is unrelated to this since it was closed night 1 and theoretically theyd need to get the library paper item (i assume its an item) night 1 and then use it night 2

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
i also guess that the library paper thing is unrelated to this since it was closed night 1 and theoretically theyd need to get the library paper item (i assume its an item) night 1 and then use it night 2
If that's the case then someone lied about the items they received night 1

Or it's a day action and someone is lying right now!!!

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I lied about getting wires last night I actually got two pieces of paper
I sent one to hip and one to alisha because I wanted to see what hip would do with it and wanted an alibi

yes

Idk I'm kinda sus of alisha/paige since they seem quite adamant to kill notty and have been defending each other (potential team?)
I don't think I've defended alisha but she did get a secret message from me with an EXCELLENT joke that proves I am a comedian
but alisha/notty 100% mafia team

nope I think it's related
paper lets you write an anonymous note to players
since I have the double item ability I get to have two

If that's the case then someone lied about the items they received night 1

Or it's a day action and someone is lying right now!!!
it was ME

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I lied about getting wires last night I actually got two pieces of paper
I sent one to hip and one to alisha because I wanted to see what hip would do with it and wanted an alibi
ok but why did i get one

I don't think I've defended alisha but she did get a secret message from me with an EXCELLENT joke that proves I am a comedian
but alisha/notty 100% mafia team
agreed on the joke and that having exactly two letters to send proves you as a comedian

ok then let's both vote notty together!
nope I think it's related
paper lets you write an anonymous note to players
since I have the double item ability I get to have two
story checks out
it was ME
i never would have guessed considering you told me you were going to lie about what you got and claim you got wire!!!

here's the letter i got for reference

I found 2 papers and I have now used both and I am going to claim I found wire instead because I need to make sure the mafia doesn't know I had paper and hopefully you're not mafia
anyway trust me it's a GREAT plan I am a MASTER baiter so if you're town this will hopefully do something good but keep quiet on it for now!