[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If Nottykitten is lynched, I will humbly request webpaige to join me in the kitchen since you haven't chosen a room yet.
sure why not
I assumed hip and moog were gonna kill me when I joined them last night

This is plain ignorance of a confirmed action. Maybe someone doesn't want paige to be lynched? ?
she's MAFIA and wants to look like a town by not lynching a town

Apparently my ability doesn't consume my item (according to Inffy). So I have a passive ability and an item that idk what it does. And yes, I'm just as confused as you are about this and I completely understand that this sounds like I'm BSing.
such a weird role that I don't think someone would bullshit it
so i trust you to some extent

It is ignorance when you've confirmed you got no items yet you think my claim may be fake.
but moog got no items

11. webpaige - (i mean ttt did launch)
how else am I gonna hit 5 weeks play time on the server

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
And you're ok with sharing a room with me if Nottykitten is lynched? If you think I'm scum why would you willingly go into a room with me?
again did I not willingly go into the room with hip and moog
if kills are done from the same room it would put suspicion on you
and I'm just a comedian so town loses nothing important while they'd get better info

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
again did I not willingly go into the room with hip and moog
if kills are done from the same room it would put suspicion on you
and I'm just a comedian so town loses nothing important while they'd get better info
true i guess

seems a bit weird still, every person matters

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
im gonna respond to the 'concern' around my inactivity. I personaly felt it wasnt that bad, but i can see where everyone is coming from. Anyhow, the reason for perhaps why i seem inactive last 2 (out of game) days is because i havent been able to play at all. I slept, spent 30 hours travelling, and slept again.

I want to try read everything carefully and pick up the game earliest tonight (out of game), but could be a bit later.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
im gonna respond to the 'concern' around my inactivity. I personaly felt it wasnt that bad, but i can see where everyone is coming from. Anyhow, the reason for perhaps why i seem inactive last 2 (out of game) days is because i havent been able to play at all. I slept, spent 30 hours travelling, and slept again.

I want to try read everything carefully and pick up the game earliest tonight (out of game), but could be a bit later.
less than 48 hours to the deadline just fyi

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If that's all it takes to get rid of someone I'm glad you finally found a pretense you could hide behind to put your vote on me - again
It's not even that you're not fully claiming, its that you're giving me zero information to make a decision with other than saying that lynching you would be bad for town which is a really scummy thing to say without evidence to back it up.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
It's not even that you're not fully claiming, its that you're giving me zero information to make a decision with other than saying that lynching you would be bad for town which is a really scummy thing to say without evidence to back it up.
Giving evidence would make me less useful to the town, so the problem is there's no way for me to give evidence without compromising the best way to bring the town forward. I get you're voting me, and I'm annoyed this is the course of action I have to take but I'm not deviating from it. It looks scummy, but then again this isn't a part of a strategy that everybody agreed on like a massclaim; notty asked me to claim and I said no, and then you and twg continued to ask for it even when I already gave no as my answer. I'm well within my rights to choose not to give up information when that information would be detrimental to town's chances of winning. Whether you believe that is up to you, and evidently you do not.