[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I promised a mess of lines and here is a mess of lines

I tried to keep track of pairs and interactions as I went through all 36 pages, I'm looking for mutual interactions or consistent opinions/votes between people.

I didn't put myself in it since my own views are horribly subjective, even though this is subjective anyway. Idk maybe it'll help someone. I put page numbers where i noted things, for reference.

57352628-FADE-4DFA-B242-DC30BAFEA7A1.png

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
alisha made that in february
time travelling much???
also i love the angry mooglie and ??? for confusion
also when did i mutually support stranger
i reuse the same note for one off drawings like this one!

the correction on the wire thing felt like a friendly correction and not a 'i'll kill you' correction

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
also green is not automatically bad and red is not automatically good, since intent behind the lines is what's important but this helps me categorize people at a surface level

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
maybe red should have been support and green should have been arguments but you don't look at the color red and think about how peaceful you are

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
READINGS LIST

Alisha - uhh idk
Timdood3 - uhh not enough data
Ltin - ovbs town
Stranger from Planet 9 - not sure, but that bit where I got listed as susp for making an assumption I think was perfectly reasonable given the information available to me is interesting
Mooglie - not suree, but <o> leans town
hipmeow - uhh not enough data
Nottykitten - town - the way she acted in the room last night makes me think this
TheWeakGuy48_ - based on actions, neutral, but that role is susp to me. The name cultists doesn't fill me w/ a whole lot of confidence, and visiting all the corners of the club would take four nights. If such a role survives that long, and gets to all four corners in as fast as possible, they likely wont get a whole lot of use out of themselves. Basically I find his role susp from a game design standpoint. This could potentially be aggravated if something about the game I'm suspicious of holds true.
HKCaper - uhh not enough data
webpaige - uhh idk
sessybessy - uhh hmm..... idk

I will visit this room: lightning box ftw. If that isn't available tonight then idk I guess I will wing it again. Worked out fine the first time!
I will read this pamphlet: Uhh has anybody said 4 yet? I have no clue really.

should be 1x wire

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alisha - uhh idk
Timdood3 - uhh not enough data
hipmeow - uhh not enough data
HKCaper - uhh not enough data
webpaige - uhh idk
sessybessy - uhh hmm..... idk

I will visit this room: lightning box ftw. If that isn't available tonight then idk I guess I will wing it again. Worked out fine the first time!
I will read this pamphlet: Uhh has anybody said 4 yet? I have no clue really.

should be 1x wire
This makes me nervous. I thought that Ltin would backread enough to get some reads, but ... this either means he hasn't backread or he's struggling to come up with bullshit reads IMO. It's not like any of these players have been particularly AFK either (well, except HK but that's par for the course with him).

Mafia Host
Reaction score
OK, since we're starting to run low on time let's start throwing out ideas for who we're going to send out on stage.
Everyone please list the people you'd be ok with sending out on stage
Mine are, roughly in order of preference:
Hipmeow
Ltin
Alisha
Webpaige

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
OK, since we're starting to run low on time let's start throwing out ideas for who we're going to send out on stage.
Everyone please list the people you'd be ok with sending out on stage
Mine are, roughly in order of preference:
Hipmeow
Ltin
Alisha
Webpaige
Paige
Sessy
Stranger

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Here is my formal reads list

Town
webpaige - Paige now feels townie to me with the comment that she thought Notty and I were on a team which tells me that she's making an active attempt to work out the scumteam. A lot of people mentioned her as a little suspicious which seems like a potential cascade of votes from everyone that would cause a mislynch imo

sessybessy - Sessy seems innocent to me and is trying to understand what's going on, and hey she didn't murder me last night so that helps

Ltin - I don't know what he was thinking with that reads list full of unknowns but Stranger immediately jumping on it made me automatically file him away as likely town

hipmeow - Several people including the late Omni mentioned suspicions of him but he claimed early (maybe he knew beforehand idk) and has been challenging Notty and Mooglie in areas that other people have taken for granted and voted Notty day 1, so I think he's innocent.

Neutral

Timdood3 - He looks like he's in his town behavior, and his reads largely line up with mine so he's cool for now.

Mooglie - I previously scumread him but when I backread I would classify him as the town leader since he led the organizational part of figuring out the setup and what room we would all go into...I'm bumping him up to neutral. Even though we disagree a lot with our theories and I still think a couple are too weird, he's doing more than everybody else so I have him squarely in the neutral zone.

HKCaper - There's so little content with him in it it's impossible for me to get a good read on him, so he's neutral. Do not overlook him because he's inactive, and if he was lynched I would be annoyed as I think there are better options but I would understand.

Scum - Lynch Preferences in order
Nottykitten - Notty feels like they're distancing themselves from Stranger which is what I look for for evaluating who's on a potential team, and has a few sources of people defending them out of nowhere that confuses me. I don't see much of an effort to lead town either, which is giving me the impression that they are steadily letting us fall into chaos as they watch. Yes I verified that I got no items from them, and that could easily be a cover or made up role and I wouldn't put it past them. My first priority for a lynch.

Stranger from Planet 9 - Ok so Stranger jumped around a lot with voting patterns which I feel is normal for her at first, but at the end of day 1 she voted me because I supposedly led the 'wagon' on Nottykitten, but even though I voted first it was Mooglie's reasoning that encouraged me to keep my vote. I feel like Stranger's reasoning after these events attempted to sweep that sequence of events under the rug as she didn't mention the above events at all afterward. In addition, her claim seems weird because she's a Cyborg that has a passive ability that automatically consumes items? That feels like a fakeclaim. I would be ok with lynching Stranger but I think Notty should take priority as that should cause a chain reaction of all our reads making more sense.

TheWeakGuy48_ - I don't really think he's part of a scum team but he sounds like a textbook third party on an overly long quest, his consistent support of Notty and habit of lurking this game compared to others reinforce this in my mind. I want to lynch Notty or Stranger first but I wouldn't mind if it ends up being TWG

As stated above I believe Notty to be the biggest potential scum and so I will place my vote accordingly.

vote Nottykitten

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Current Room Visitors
Costume Room - TheWeakGuy48_
Library - hipmeow
Basement - Sessybessy, Stranger from Planet 9, Timdood3
Kitchen - Nottykitten, Alisha
Lighting Box - Mooglie, Ltin
Restaurant - HKCaper

Nowhere - WebPaige

We need to pair up more because we are too spread out right now. Since I am assuming that whoever we put up on stage will die, we will be at 10 people total for five pairs.

If Nottykitten is lynched, I will humbly request webpaige to join me in the kitchen since you haven't chosen a room yet.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Current Room Visitors
Library - hipmeow
Basement - Sessybessy, Stranger from Planet 9, Timdood3
Restaurant - HKCaper

Nowhere - WebPaige

We need to pair up more because we are too spread out right now. Since I am assuming that whoever we put up on stage will die, we will be at 10 people total for five pairs.

If Nottykitten is lynched, I will humbly request webpaige to join me in the kitchen since you haven't chosen a room yet.
I'll hang out with HK again, in the restaurant.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Okie dokie

Current Room Visitors
Library - hipmeow
Basement - Sessybessy, Stranger from Planet 9
Restaurant - HKCaper, Timdood3

Nowhere - WebPaige

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Scum - Lynch Preferences in order
Nottykitten - Notty feels like they're distancing themselves from Stranger which is what I look for for evaluating who's on a potential team
Elaborate on this random claim.

and has a few sources of people defending them out of nowhere that confuses me.
Who might those be and why does this make me suspicious unless you think they're all scum too?

I don't see much of an effort to lead town either, which is giving me the impression that they are steadily letting us fall into chaos as they watch.
Excuse me I was the first vote on Paige whom many in the last page have said they would like to lynch. Are you saying you think the town is in chaos now?

Yes I verified that I got no items from them, and that could easily be a cover or made up role and I wouldn't put it past them.
This is plain ignorance of a confirmed action. Maybe someone doesn't want paige to be lynched? ?

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Mafia Host
Reaction score
In addition, her claim seems weird because she's a Cyborg that has a passive ability that automatically consumes items? That feels like a fakeclaim. I would be ok with lynching Stranger but I think Notty should take priority as that should cause a chain reaction of all our reads making more sense.
Apparently my ability doesn't consume my item (according to Inffy). So I have a passive ability and an item that idk what it does. And yes, I'm just as confused as you are about this and I completely understand that this sounds like I'm BSing.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Elaborate on this random claim.
Distance is the property of people making sure they don't look obviously aligned with each other. I find both you and Stranger suspicious even without this point but I think you two are a team.
Who might those be and why does this make me suspicious unless you think they're all scum too?
TWG, Stranger, Mooglie (Somewhat but he mentioned suspicions on you so less so him than the other two)
Excuse me I was the first vote on Paige whom many in the last page have said they would like to lynch. Are you saying you think the town is in chaos now?
Yeah since discussion has stalled and I think you would be leading more than you currently are
This is plain ignorance of a confirmed action. Maybe someone doesn't want paige to be lynched? ?
Not ignorance, reading the intent behind the action. Of course I don't want paige to be lynched when I feel like she's town

Who do you think she's on a team with?

My team theory is Notty/Stranger/HKCaper OR TWG maybe, idk about this third spot

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Apparently my ability doesn't consume my item (according to Inffy). So I have a passive ability and an item that idk what it does. And yes, I'm just as confused as you are about this and I completely understand that this sounds like I'm BSing.
no way to tell from my point of view with the inffy confirmation, but fair otherwise

maybe i'll just go ask him if you're telling the truth