[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Yeah since discussion has stalled and I think you would be leading more than you currently are
Not ignorance, reading the intent behind the action.
It is ignorance when you've confirmed you got no items yet you think my claim may be fake.

Who do you think she's on a team with?
You and a yet unknown but surely creepy third person

Reasonably confident but if you have evidence to counter this I'm all ears
Yes my evidence is called common sense where it wouldn't be the strangest thing for a game centered around items to have someone who can see how many items people have.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
It is ignorance when you've confirmed you got no items yet you think my claim may be fake.
You can be telling the truth about your ability and still be scum, not much of a stretch to question it.
You and a yet unknown but surely creepy third person
RIP creepy third person in each of our theories
Yes my evidence is called common sense where it wouldn't be the strangest thing for a game centered around items to have someone who can see how many items people have.
Abilities and alignment are independent of each other and I get that, but in a closed setup anybody could claim anything and try to get away with it and you know this. Calling believing every claim at face value 'common sense' is an oversimplification of a complex problem.

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
You can be telling the truth about your ability and still be scum, not much of a stretch to question it.
It is when you're calling it a fake claim which is implying im lying about my ability.

Abilities and alignment are independent of each other and I get that, but in a closed setup anybody could claim anything and try to get away with it and you know this. Calling believing every claim at face value 'common sense' is an oversimplification of a complex problem.
If anybody could claim anything then where is your claim???? And also you weren't questioning that they may be lying you were questioning the existance of such a role in the first place even though it fits perfectly in this game.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
It is when you're calling it a fake claim which is implying im lying about my ability.
The best lies are close to the truth, after all.
If anybody could claim anything then where is your claim???? And also you weren't questioning that they may be lying you were questioning the existance of such a role in the first place even though it fits perfectly in this game.
Who is 'they?'

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
guess ill do a reads list too

1. Alisha - like i said my <o> told me she was mafia day 0 but idk if i was forcing myself to try and get my vibes to activate (since i couldnt pick out another 2 people (i think theres 3 mafia like ive said before but if theres a cult mechanic then maybe 2? idk!)) and the whole drawing art thing has swayed me less towards mafia BUT as mafia i have also drawn things like that and idk alishas playstyle as mafia but mine is to essentially play as how i would if i was town so it could be the same thing here, as final verdict id say cautious of, not willing to lynch

2. Timdood3 - idk im getting weird vibes tbh ever since that post calling stranger out day 0 and i did not appreciate trying to undermine my comedian claim when i was the second to claim it and he was the third! however i do remember him supporting the idea of the blind day 0 (well he said he also thought of it) which does give support to the fact that he is a comedian (bland role name!) but alisha also brought up the idea that mafia were given context clues to help blend in so it could be that, as final verdict id say cautious of & willing to lynch

3. Ltin - first to come forward about something about their role being hidden day 0 which did sway me towards them being town however, again, alisha bringing up the context clues mafia couldve been given undermines this + theyve been a bit silent (i think?) today which could be trying to fall under the radar so as a final verdict id say my town read has changed to neutral

4. Stranger from Planet 9 - also a weird vibe (its LINKED to tims yknow i feel a mafia team connection there but idk how to justify it) + wanted to go to library night 1 and as we learnt from paige's (and someone else read it too) pamphlet note there is likely a mafia role that can use library paper to force someone onto stage so thats a bit susp + kinda instantly jumped on me/hip/paige after omni died but at the time i could understand it i guess, as i final verdict id say cautious of & uhhhhhh probably willing to lynch (the cyborg thing is slightly interesting enough to make me trust them but i mean ive sure made a lot of interesting fake claims in my time too)

5. Omni (Died N1) - strong town read, i'd be willing to place my life on it

6. Mooglie - strong town read, i'd be willing to place my life on it

7. hipmeow - seemed to be theorising day 0 and today, first comedian to come forward with ability confirmed by tim and paige if they are both truly comedians but been suspiciously quiet today but i mean it wouldnt surprise me if thats just hip getting bored of mafia already so ya

8. Nottykitten - suspicious behaviour, suspicious claim but darned i still trust them to an extent and aaaaaaaaaaaaa, i'd probably be willing to lynch if i was needed to be the hammer or whatever but idk yknow!

9. TheWeakGuy48_ - his behaviour day 0 was a bit weird, the claim is slightly unbelievable for the reasons people have posted unless it links into the whole pamphlet page where the pronoun worshippers could walk around at night so he could maybe visit 2 corners per night but even then winning in 2 nights seems fairly easy so ya cautious & willing to lynch probably (i mean hes literally a cultist and it doesnt sound like anything mason-esque based on the pamphlet page (it literally said thirst for blood))

10. HKCaper - quieter than i remember them being, i remember him being like this in the terrible game that aqua ruined using mod powers and he was SK then so im cautious

11. webpaige - the last/latest comedian to claim makes the claim have less worth & theyve sort of become quiet after coming under suspicion (i mean ttt did launch) but they were theorising about the mafia role that uses the library paper in our room chat which does send innocent vibes to me since i also agree that that could exist, i think they also brought up the fact that stranger was the first to want to go to library being strange which i agreed with, the messing up the claim thing was minorly susp since it could be misunderstanding what other people were saying about the role and incorrectly regurgitating it but like i dont particularly get any guilty vibes or why other people are getting guilty vibes so as final verdict i suppose id say neutral leaning to town?

12. sessybessy - dont really have a read, coming forward about not knowing their role name when noone else but notty has said this seems like an innocent thing to do, but other than that i dont really have anything so neutral i guess?

Reactions: sessybessy

hipmeow

Reaction score
suspiciously quiet today but i mean it wouldnt surprise me if thats just hip getting bored of mafia already so ya
ok i slightly forgot about this game for most of today and ive only really skimmed most of the stuff said this day so. but im willing to lynch weak or notty tbh. but honestly im assuming weak and notty have some sort of connection due to both needing to goto/do things in the basement and weaks unwavering trust of notty, plus both of their roles are not very sciencey. idk if any of these links have been made so if im just repeating ignore me

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
mind explaining all of these
Hipmeow - Besides me being weird about hip being in the same room as Omni last night, I feel really weird about her comedian claim, as if she was trying to use that as a cover against further cross-examination.
Ltin - making assumptions which implies he knows more about the setup than he's outright admitting, plus incredibly BSed reads list.
Alisha - She seems more townie to me today than she did yesterday when She was pushing Notty tbh. I'm kinda reconsidering bc I'm starting to see her logic in pushing Notty and TWG by association.
Paige - Weird vibes from her sharing a room with omni. Not much else really Tbh.