[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i'm not so sure id want to lynch notty, i might have missed the big reason why a lot seem to be going for her, even tho it could be memey.

even if we decide to go thru with lynching her, or anyone else for that matter, who's going into the night alone?
i'm leaning towards going for putting noone on stage, but there is time so if anyone wants to try and convince me go ahead, i'll also try to squeeze in rereading a bit of the thread and see if i change my mind.

hipmeow

Reaction score
see if people do want to lynch notty i still think its better to just refuse today and leave em in the basement alone, so we know what it actually does and if it does kill then bang win win but i guess the issue with this is we have no clue if weak will go along with that so idk. but in general idk if there is enough evidence to warrant a notty lynch YET.

Omni

Reaction score
see if people do want to lynch notty i still think its better to just refuse today and leave em in the basement alone, so we know what it actually does and if it does kill then bang win win but i guess the issue with this is we have no clue if weak will go along with that so idk. but in general idk if there is enough evidence to warrant a notty lynch YET.
terrible things happen if we refuse

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
i dont like the idea of notty being alone because if she's scum then she probably has protections against the darkness eating her

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but doing this means that either 1 other person will be alone or there will be 3 people in a room which isnt a pair either which means danger danger high voltage

btw ive been trying to divine \(<o>..<o>)> (Nottykitten lets make it a thing) who is mafia, i believe theres 3 and alisha is one of them (purely based off of vibes do not ask me for evidence you will get none) kthxbye!!!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
btw ive been trying to divine \(<o>..<o>)> (@Nottykitten lets make it a thing) who is mafia, i believe theres 3 and alisha is one of them (purely based off of vibes do not ask me for evidence you will get none) kthxbye!!!
ooh look at me im moog and im going to make a halfhearted accusation and run away

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wow, the one day I left my phone charger at home yall are pretty quiet. Thanks for being nice y'all.

That said, I'm really not liking this attempted wagon on Notty at all, especially from someone who I'd expect to have a more detailed thought process than she's put forward thus far.

Vote Alisha

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm feeling more confident in a refuse lynch than in actually lynching someone, mainly because if we lynch someone then someone's bound to be 1/3 during the night. It's not that easy to control it since they could just switch rooms if they're scum.

refuse

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I’m gonna vote refuse, I don’t want to lynch anyone tonight - let’s hope nothing horrible happens if we don’t put anyone on stage. We don’t have enough evidence to lynch notty and I really wanna see what happens in the basement lol

-Refuse-

(I can’t make it bold since I’m on mobile)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
  • Useful
Reactions: Timdood3