Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

Sploorky

Reaction score
sploorky i investigated the same player lol
Then you've lied at some point.

In our group chat, UNU made a chart of people he thought was suspicious, innocent, and had no clue about. Uhtr was in the no clue column. Arelic did not want to say who she was investigating this night, but claimed that she picked someone unu listed as suspicious.

Why the contradiction?

Reactions: Comp
G

Guest35486

Then you've lied at some point.

In our group chat, UNU made a chart of people he thought was suspicious, innocent, and had no clue about. Uhtr was in the no clue column. Arelic did not want to say who she was investigating this night, but claimed that she picked someone unu listed as suspicious.

Why the contradiction?
oh i actually

misread where matty was on the chart

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
<_< test test
the forum software will let you post regardless of whether you've been silenced

if you are silenced, you'll simply get a message from aqua saying you can't post for a day

also please start contributing with actual content instead of "OwO whats this etc"

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
guess i'll ask a question

what do people think the whole 'stocks are normal' or whatever d2 start was about & 'stocks are up' at start of today are about

i feel like it could be linked to the sales floor possibly or its like signifying amount of mafia left or something (now we've killed 2 the stocks are up!)

Iggish

Reaction score

what do people think the whole 'stocks are normal' or whatever d2 start was about & 'stocks are up' at start of today are about

i feel like it could be linked to the sales floor possibly or its like signifying amount of mafia left or something (now we've killed 2 the stocks are up!)
It could be something like that, but I'd be inclined to believe it's just random flavour.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

i think its aqua typing whatever he feels like with to thought behind

• Disagree
Reactions: Enderfive

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
fire Arelic
I talked to Arelic in a day chat last day.

She was in favour of lynching between you and HK, rather than notty.

While her main reason behind it would be easier to lynch HK due to the traction it gained, I literally offered to try and force a notty lynch, and she declined.

She also did not really want to tell me anything, or speak to me too much, which is the opposite of what I think a mafia member would do.

Not saying she is innocent, but the behaviour I described above, seems a bit weird for a mafia. (Though she was having exams at the time so who the fuck knows)