Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

Sploorky

Reaction score
I don't think we should be claiming our actual names. I don't see the point of it. If we are to claim, just claim roles. Claiming names has no benefit but might have negative downsides.
My entire role is about claiming names and my initial suspicions on arelic was based on our similar names, which is why I mentioned it. Otherwise I generally agree with you

G

Guest35486

yeah pretty much what sploorky said, he’s mafia to me and i’m mafia to him. we both agreed unu’s town. i’ve said in the chat who i visited and why (not the results since that may cause their deaths), so i can repeat that if necessary

feel free to ask questions

Sploorky

Reaction score
i believe it

who did you investigate last night?

Arelic i want you to respond to this ASAP, with a roleclaim and possibly investigation results
Matty/uhtr, I wanted to use my role to investigate quiet people because I assumed their were more powerful investigative roles that would hopefully investigate more suspicious folks.

His name didn't give me much info, I can tell you all later if the town thinks it's a good idea

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
If the blocker claims and tells us who they blocked we may find the silencer considering everybody could speak day 2
i'd prefer it if blocked people came forward first tho or else blocker has to claim
and if blocked people dont come forward in x amount of time then blocker claims and the people who didnt claim are likely mafia

also there (theoretically) being a role cop on both mafia and town sides that do get the names implies that names are probably important to third parties only or not at all?? it makes sense in my head atleast

Sploorky

Reaction score
i'd prefer it if blocked people came forward first tho or else blocker has to claim
and if blocked people dont come forward in x amount of time then blocker claims and the people who didnt claim are likely mafia

also there (theoretically) being a role cop on both mafia and town sides that do get the names implies that names are probably important to third parties only or not at all?? it makes sense in my head atleast
I was planning to make a post about role names, floors, and a possible third party but then the arelic thing took precedence. I think this is something we should all discuss, I'll type out my thoughts on it later tonignt

G

Guest35486

if anyone’s curious i can paraphrase what happened in my night chat

but you have to wait until i get on a computer because im not typing that on my phone

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
how did u know????
i understand the sarcasm but

hk (mafia roleblocker) claims to have blocked comp n1 and n2

inf was silenced n1 = comp isnt silencer (or comp and hk are both mafia)
noone was silenced n2 = whoever was blocked is probs silencer / silencing is bidaily (which could make sense given its a role that kills activity aka a super dumb role in a forum game)
notty was silenced n3 = whoever is silencer was blocked n2 wasnt blocked n3, iggy was blocked n3 = you werent blocked n2 = youre the silencer

G

Guest35486

i understand the sarcasm but

hk (mafia roleblocker) claims to have blocked comp n1 and n2

inf was silenced n1 = comp isnt silencer (or comp and hk are both mafia)
noone was silenced n2 = whoever was blocked is probs silencer / silencing is bidaily (which could make sense given its a role that kills activity aka a super dumb role in a forum game)
notty was silenced n3 = whoever is silencer was blocked n2 wasnt blocked n3, iggy was blocked n3 = you werent blocked n2 = youre the silencer
i feel like if hip’s the silencer he wouldn’t have admitted being blocked?