Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
"Jivvi's body was found dead in the basement last night", so either Jivvi was assigned to the basement, or he was killed by someone in the basement...

Anyway I think we honestly should claim all our floors/night chat.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
"Jivvi's body was found dead in the basement last night", so either Jivvi was assigned to the basement, or he was killed by someone in the basement...

Anyway I think we honestly should claim all our floors/night chat.
Well fuck, Jivvi was assigned to marketing. this makes me look scummy since I'm the only one assigned to "basement".

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
honestly i think maybe it's time for a massclaim? if not in terms of roles, then at least the remaining floors and other such info that we already partially have?

yes/no/maybe?
I would agree in a massclaim in floors/chats. I think we should not claim roles yet. But if the cop have a guilty report or have a report on a player who is about to be lynched he/she should claim.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
In other news:

company stocks have stayed relatively the same.

And the basement (IT) is currently undergoing cleaning.

Thanks for reading and have a productive day.

Love, -CEO the bear in the big blue house
In other news:

Socktopia LTD's stocks went up last night.

and the top floor (boardroom) is undergoing cleaning.

Take care, cuties x
-Ceo, The bear in the big blue house
Also... Jivvi's body was found dead in the basement (IT) last night, oh well.
We'll hold a Mourning period after Brunch.

In other news:
so current working theory is that people can select what floor to kill people on & if theyre killed on that floor their body gets janitored?

also maybe jivvis body info will show up 'after brunch' idk when that is tho

Iggish

Reaction score
Yeah, I think the mafia might be trying to frame me. I said in marketing last night that I would send the message to Jivvi, and now Jivvi ends up dead. I find it hard to believe that it is a coincidence.

Iggish

Reaction score
It wouldn't even matter anyway if Jivvi didn't die because apparently the town blocker did a brain fart and blocked me so the message didn't go through. I have no idea why the town blocker would block me when I have to prove my role and prove that I didn't carry out a night kill, it seems so counterintuitive.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
honestly i think maybe it's time for a massclaim? if not in terms of roles, then at least the remaining floors and other such info that we already partially have?

yes/no/maybe?
As we have found out there is a mafia in our chat the mafias have (from what I can see) already figured out which people are on what floors already.

I am in floor with Arelic and Sploorky. Rest is on basement (I assume)

Sploorky

Reaction score
Hey I'm at work so I won't be able to make a lot of posts but I am Sally the Receptionist( Town Role Cop). I am on the ground floor (reception) with Arelic who is Stacey the Receptionist(role cop). My first two nights I investigated Arelic and the other member on our floor(who should almost definitely be innocent) and last night we all claimed our roles to each other.

I was hoping Arelic would have a different ability despite having the same name as me, but unfortunately also claimed role cop. The odds of us both being town is slim to none, so by deduction I claim that Arelic is a member of the mafia.

For those who do not know(I did not), a role cop can investigate the names of people's roles, but not what they do or what side they are on.

This post isn't greatly made because I'm on my phone, but feel free to discuss or ask questions and I will answer in about 5 hours.

I plan to vote for arelic when I get home for work

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hey I'm at work so I won't be able to make a lot of posts but I am Sally the Receptionist( Town Role Cop). I am on the ground floor (reception) with Arelic who is Stacey the Receptionist(role cop). My first two nights I investigated Arelic and the other member on our floor(who should almost definitely be innocent) and last night we all claimed our roles to each other.

I was hoping Arelic would have a different ability despite having the same name as me, but unfortunately also claimed role cop. The odds of us both being town is slim to none, so by deduction I claim that Arelic is a member of the mafia.

For those who do not know(I did not), a role cop can investigate the names of people's roles, but not what they do or what side they are on.

This post isn't greatly made because I'm on my phone, but feel free to discuss or ask questions and I will answer in about 5 hours.

i believe it

who did you investigate last night?

Arelic i want you to respond to this ASAP, with a roleclaim and possibly investigation results

Iggish

Reaction score

I don't think we should be claiming our actual names. I don't see the point of it. If we are to claim, just claim roles. Claiming names has no benefit but might have negative downsides.