Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

G

Guest35486

Okay now I'm confused.

Ooglie's post is here, https://escaperestart.com/forum/thr...day-5-socktopia-ltd.21023/page-45#post-413876

Check the timestamp of that, and then check the timestamp of what unu said in our night chat. Unu's post is well after Ooglie's post.

For what it's worth I don't mean to hijack the thread with arelic and I debating who said what and when, I still think we should vote off purple ASAP and then follow through on my night plan (https://escaperestart.com/forum/thr...day-5-socktopia-ltd.21023/page-57#post-414183)
[night 4] quote im looking at in unu's post (paraphrased):

arelic gave me the clue that oog's the cop the previous night so i protected him that night

-> previous night is night 3

oog's post that you linked is day 3

mafia day/night phases go: day 0 (not in this game since we didn't have one), night 1, day 1, night 2, day 2, night 3, day 3, etc.

Sploorky

Reaction score
[night 4] quote im looking at in unu's post (paraphrased):

arelic gave me the clue that oog's the cop the previous night so i protected him that night

-> previous night is night 3

oog's post that you linked is day 3

mafia day/night phases go: day 0 (not in this game since we didn't have one), night 1, day 1, night 2, day 2, night 3, day 3, etc.
Okay, I think we looked at the original question differently.

From your original quote ("like how unu brought up wanting to protect oog after i brought up my visits and before oog claimed cop.")

I interpreted this as unu saying in a post that he wanted to protect Ooglie before Ooglie said anything about being a cop(which I obviously could not find because it never happened)

So basically we had a big misunderstanding.

But(and this is more a question for unu) I do not see how you saying who you visited night one is a hint that ooglie is a cop.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sorry for inactivity I've just found it hard to stay interested in this game.

I had a theory since early in the game that every player had alliteration as mine + everyone who died early on mostly had alliteration names (that's why I asked Iggish to send me an advertisement with his name in our night chat which nobody can confirm anymore RIP). But eventually, so many people started not having it that I gave up on that theory. I'm gonna guess all alliteration is just coincidence.

Since the autocrat is dead now the easiest town win would just be lynching off every floor that doesn't have a dead mafia until game end.

Here's where I would vote Purple due to not contributing much to town and being suspicious but since she's so close to being lynched I'll let the day play out a little more in case you guys still wanted to discuss something. Additionally, I think Comp's claim is pretty dumb because of how similar it is to my role.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I did not say I visited Ooglie before he claimed. The first time was in this thread after ooglie had claimed cop.

But(and this is more a question for unu) I do not see how you saying who you visited night one is a hint that ooglie is a cop.
It was the combination of a few points in her post. Arelic started by saying she had visited ooglie and ender and told us she didn't want to share her results since there was likely a mafia in our floor. Then she said she agreed to my chart (except for two people). I interpreted that the reason for why she didn't want to share her results was because she got a good PR, and since she found ooglie 'slightly town' and ender 'slightly suspicious' (by saying she agreed to my chart) it was probably ooglie who was the PR (this would also make sense since there was already a mafia dead on that floor). At this time I thought role names were more connected to roles than they were. The only good PRs I could think of in this game of that wasn't already claimed or dead, was town blocker and cop. I thought cop over town blocker since it would be weird with 2 role blockers in one floor.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Sorry to be that guy but I don't think purple is Mafia (well she might be, but that would mean we have at least 2 mafia right now). The night ended early, meaning that the remaining Mafia player(s) are active - purple hasn't been online since Monday, therefore could not have submitted any vote since then.
While we don't have much to go on, and we do kinda need another night to try to get info about the whole sploor/arel issue, I would like to see what people have to say about this

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
While we don't have much to go on, and we do kinda need another night to try to get info about the whole sploor/arel issue, I would like to see what people have to say about this
Tonight Ooglie will check either Sploorky or Claire and will probably get one of them as town/mafia, and we lynch the one who is mafia.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
meaning that the remaining Mafia player(s) are active - purple hasn't been online since Monday, therefore could not have submitted any vote since then.
(Using this kind of reasoning to change people's opinions is usually against the rules in Mafia games but also unreliable since some people have been using discord to send in actions this game [not that I'm confirming purple is one of them] + forum activity doesn't save properly on the phone apparently so using that reasoning isn't necessarily valid either!)

• Sad
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry to be that guy but I don't think purple is Mafia (well she might be, but that would mean we have at least 2 mafia right now). The night ended early, meaning that the remaining Mafia player(s) are active - purple hasn't been online since Monday, therefore could not have submitted any vote since then.
There is most likely one mafia on each floor, so this doesn’t hold up imo

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Since inf isn't on and I'm free to quickly do this I might as well for old times sake <3

Hello my dear Employees,
As you know here at Socktopia LTD we pried ourselves in good,hard and veiny teamwork. After all, teamwork is the most important element of a team. That being said some people haven't been pulling their weight around here and haven't done anything but shitpost and be a bit weird.

I'm afraid we've had to let PurplePixies go. I'm sure you're all devastated by this loss of such an integral part of our company.

I hope you all get a good night sleep and get ready for tomorrow, it's going to be a productive evening.

-Love, mom xxx

Valery the Virgin
win con: town win

Floor: First Floor (accounting)
If lynched mafia can not perform any night actions the following night.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Good morning employees!!!

Last night we found *shock* a fresh dead body at Reception. The death was quite unusual! Like, dood, I can't believe he died! Hahaha. Get it? Because it was Unusual_Dood. Sorry.

In other news, stocks dropped in value last night.

Have a good day!

- Inf
  1. Mulbery
  2. ooglie
  3. UNU
  4. TWG
  5. Hipman500
  6. Jolteon
  7. Hk
  8. Ender
  9. notty
  10. danni
  11. uhtr5r
  12. Arelic
  13. Iggish
  14. PurplePixies
  15. Dess
  16. 77thshad
  17. Sploorky
  18. Jivvi
  19. Comp
  20. inffy
  21. rune
Deadline for the end of the day is in 48 hours.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to fire and 4 to no-fire.

G

Guest35486

well sploorky's still sally the receptionist

also unu probs died to a 3p since it's a kill not a fire (like mulb's slippery floor thing?)