Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

G

Guest35486

i honestly completely forgot you checked me in the past and i expect literally everyone else did so if anything i trust you more for not just claiming that tomorrow and fooling us

so um um um CHECK SPLOORKY I GUESS
sure, though if his role name is the same as his claim then it doesn't really do anything since im rather skeptical of this alliteration plan. i feel like aqua's intent for name cops is to decipher what each job position does.

are we ending the day now or waiting for purple to reply?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
sure, though if his role name is the same as his claim then it doesn't really do anything since im rather skeptical of this alliteration plan. i feel like aqua's intent for name cops is to decipher what each job position does.

are we ending the day now or waiting for purple to reply?
you sure seem to be defending your CC

+ why would there be 2 receptionist roles when we've seen town/maf counterparts have different job titles (maf roleblocker -> hacker , town roleblocker -> i.t consultant)

and i'm pretty sure danni has messaged purple on discord and purple is just not checking the thread anyway so -\_(._.)_/-

G

Guest35486

you sure seem to be defending your CC

+ why would there be 2 receptionist roles when we've seen town/maf counterparts have different job titles (maf roleblocker -> hacker , town roleblocker -> i.t consultant)

and i'm pretty sure danni has messaged purple on discord and purple is just not checking the thread anyway so -\_(._.)_/-
it's just that his role is basically the same as mine so i wouldn't be surprised if it's the same, but i forgot about hk's role so i'll check him anyway

i'll vote after sploorky writes his post i guess

Sploorky

Reaction score
Back home.

1) My accusation against Arelic: In our night chat UNU wanted one of us to investigate hipman(this was the night before he died). Arelic was hesitant to the idea, stating that she thought hip was being truthful in his role name so our investigations would not do much. The next morning, she reveals that she investigated hipman and his name is Ryan the Intern. So there is a discrepancy between Arelic's statements and her actions. Perhaps Arelic executed the mafia kill that night and then made up a name upon seeing hipman's death?

I of course know this is nothing concrete so I really ask Ooglie to check one of us tonight. I just wanted to throw this out there.

2) If purple is mafia, then it shouldn't matter if TWG blocks Arelic or I, as long as he blocks one of us. In this example we will use me as the blocked one:
I get blocked -> Arelic performs a night kill -> It's obviously Arelic
I get blocked -> Arelic doesn't perform a night kill(because if she does, it's obviously Arelic) -> We know nothing
So it really shouldn't matter which one of us gets blocked, and Arelic investigating me would be worthless as it's her claim against me(she says I'm Randy the Receptionist, I say I'm not, no concrete evidence).

So I propose this course of action if purple is mafia:
Oog -> Investigate Arelic/myself (Doesn't matter)
Arelic / myself -> Investigate whoever (Doesn't matter)
Unu -> Protect Oog
Weak -> Block Arelic / myself (Doesn't matter)
I don't know who Comp should target. I guess Arelic or I.

3) If purple is not mafia, I assume it is safe to believe it is comp, and as such we could safely lynch him the next day. So night actions should be almost the same.

Oog -> Investigate Arelic/myself (Doesn't matter)
Arelic / myself -> Investigate whoever (Doesn't matter)
Unu -> Protect Oog
Weak -> Block Comp

Please respond if you disagree or want to discuss.

With that, vote purplepixies

G

Guest35486

Back home.

1) My accusation against Arelic: In our night chat UNU wanted one of us to investigate hipman(this was the night before he died). Arelic was hesitant to the idea, stating that she thought hip was being truthful in his role name so our investigations would not do much. The next morning, she reveals that she investigated hipman and his name is Ryan the Intern. So there is a discrepancy between Arelic's statements and her actions. Perhaps Arelic executed the mafia kill that night and then made up a name upon seeing hipman's death?
josh the intern* idk where you got ryan from?

i also put something along the lines of "im not saying it's a bad decision but i want to discuss it"

on that note, you said nothing that night, or the night after that. like you probably read, i attributed that to you being busy. but if you read the chat and thought this was suspicious, why didn't you add anything?

Sploorky

Reaction score
josh the intern* idk where you got ryan from?

i also put something along the lines of "im not saying it's a bad decision but i want to discuss it"

on that note, you said nothing that night, or the night after that. like you probably read, i attributed that to you being busy. but if you read the chat and thought this was suspicious, why didn't you add anything?
I was thinking of ryan the temp from the office, my bad.

Yeah, I originally wrote in my post "was against" but I realize you did say that so I changed it to hesitant(which I think is more than accurate)

I didn't think this was suspicious during the night, I thought it was suspicious the day after. I didn't say anything the last day cause I didn't want to divert attention from the mass claim and then lynching mulb. One of us can't die without clearing or vilifying the other, so it wasn't that pressing.

I'm not saying anything in the groupchat because you're mafia and UNU thinks I'm mafia(and I don't think I can convince him otherwise). What do I really have to discuss in there?

G

Guest35486

Yeah, I originally wrote in my post "was against" but I realize you did say that so I changed it to hesitant(which I think is more than accurate)
i'll put my reasons here for anyone else who's curious

hip gave a very aloof vibe throughout the game, jokingly asking people to investigate him. it just seemed like it's something a person with a neutral role name, like you or me, would do esp as a third party. so i said that he might be truthful about his role name and not his abilities. i also brought up how while flavor text isn't reliable, the host did mention bringing down the company from the inside and an intern is a good role for that. i ended up investigating him since he was suspicious and like i said, i was only bringing up potential concerns to unu, who is pretty much confirmed as town.
I'm not saying anything in the groupchat because you're mafia and UNU thinks I'm mafia(and I don't think I can convince him otherwise). What do I really have to discuss in there?
i would want to communicate to a powerful protection role even with an opposing team there. like how unu brought up wanting to protect oog after i brought up my visits and before oog claimed cop. if played right, a night chat with a body guard can be an effective way to deal with mafia.

unu can confirm everything i've said

• Disagree
Reactions: Comp

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i would want to communicate to a powerful protection role even with an opposing team there. like how unu brought up wanting to protect oog after i brought up my visits and before oog claimed cop. if played right, a night chat with a body guard can be an effective way to deal with mafia.

unu can confirm everything i've said
did you put my name and stuff in the night chat before (remember when it was simply d2 and floor chats were out biggest concerns)

Sploorky

Reaction score
I've been expecting unu to die every night since his claim, so in my eyes talking to that powerful protection role is just talking to a dead man with a mafia listening in.

G

Guest35486

If it's the post I think you're referring to ("Okay, so I got some good stuff to share") that was after oog claimed cop.

I thought you said unu voiced wanting to protect oog before Ooglie claimed cop
that is what i meant. it would have been night 3 and oog claimed day 3?

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
on that subject

Jolterino NICE NAME PHIL THE PHOTOCOPIER

and sploorky confirmed his CC as having a name that doesnt follow the mafia trend (claire is stacey the receptionist) while noone has confirmed sploorkys name as being sally the receptionist

but yeah idk why jolt has that name if i got him as town
Yeah, my name doesn't follow the trend so you can use that

Sploorky

Reaction score
night 3 is before day 3
Okay now I'm confused.

Ooglie's post is here, https://escaperestart.com/forum/thr...day-5-socktopia-ltd.21023/page-45#post-413876

Check the timestamp of that, and then check the timestamp of what unu said in our night chat. Unu's post is well after Ooglie's post.

For what it's worth I don't mean to hijack the thread with arelic and I debating who said what and when, I still think we should vote off purple ASAP and then follow through on my night plan (https://escaperestart.com/forum/thr...day-5-socktopia-ltd.21023/page-57#post-414183)