Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
sploorky is town
arelic is probs mafia
comp is probs mafia
uht is probs evil 3p (looking back why would a 3p want to use money they need to win for body armour/to reveal a hidden body) even tho we already have a floor cleaner

this game really doesnt make sense so

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I think its probably a good idea to try to lynch the 3p guy who's killing people - (is it a serial killer?). I presume once they die we'll find out the roles of everyone they killed, which will be pretty useful in knowing what roles we likely have left.

That said, correct me if I'm wrong, but so far there's been at least 1 mafia on each floor? Imo we should lynch matty. Rune is proven, and I basically am too (if I was 3p or Mafia then Ender would have picked up on me performing night actions, when in fact I didn't do anything).

I want to see what Sploorky and Arelic actually did last night first though
Also still kinda susp of jolt as his role seems too similar to mine

G

Guest35486

I want to see what Sploorky and Arelic actually did last night first though
well sploorky's still sally the receptionist

also unu probs died to a 3p since it's a kill not a fire (like mulb's slippery floor thing?)
i don't see how both sploorky and i can be town unless someone's role also involves changing reports or the host thought two role cops on one team is a good idea

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I mean, the closest 3p we know so far is in fact Matty. Maybe we should have a look at him before we jump the gun.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay I did some math, because we, the proven players, outnumber the not-proven players we will win 100% of the time, assuming there's only 1 night kill and not some hidden role mechanic that fucks us over like last game. Right now there are 5 proven players (weak, ooglie, rune, jolt and sploorky) and 4 not-proven (matty, comp, arelic and danni), today we will lynch a not-proven player, and a proven one will die in the night. This leaves us with 4 proven and 3 not-proven. This continues until the last day, (3-2 and 2-1 respectively), then the final day we lynch the not-proven.

Today we lynch Arelic.

Tonight I will block matty, to stop any cheesy nightkills from him. Ooglie, I suggest you check danni (basically a town report is more valuable than a not-town imo) and so we can 100% clear him. If I die tonight, Ooglie you do your thing.

For tomorrow's lynch I suggest we lynch Comp, unless Ooglie has a guilty report on Danni, in which you lynch him instead(note that if danni is inno on report then we've won). If I live, then I get to block Matty one last time.

Overmorrow you should lynch Danni, as I am probably dead then, which means Danni is mafia.

G

Guest35486

oh I didnt see that but wait didn't you investigate sploorky originally or am I just confusing myself
comp you need to learn how to read like honestly

n1: oog
n2: ender
n3: matty
n4: hip
n5: purple
n6: sploorky

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Okay I did some math, because we, the proven players, outnumber the not-proven players we will win 100% of the time, assuming there's only 1 night kill and not some hidden role mechanic that fucks us over like last game. Right now there are 5 proven players (weak, ooglie, rune, jolt and sploorky) and 4 not-proven (matty, comp, arelic and danni), today we will lynch a not-proven player, and a proven one will die in the night. This leaves us with 4 proven and 3 not-proven. This continues until the last day, (3-2 and 2-1 respectively), then the final day we lynch the not-proven.

Today we lynch Arelic.

Tonight I will block matty, to stop any cheesy nightkills from him. Ooglie, I suggest you check danni (basically a town report is more valuable than a not-town imo) and so we can 100% clear him. If I die tonight, Ooglie you do your thing.

For tomorrow's lynch I suggest we lynch Comp, unless Ooglie has a guilty report on Danni, in which you lynch him instead(note that if danni is inno on report then we've won). If I live, then I get to block Matty one last time.

Overmorrow you should lynch Danni, as I am probably dead then, which means Danni is mafia.
Btw how is jolt proven? If he is then fair enough, I guess we just do have similar roles

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
OK IN MY DEFENCE THE GAME IS LIKE 60 PAGES LONG I DON'T REMEMBER EVERYTHING WHICH HAS HAPPENED

Weak, why do you want to lynch arelic instead of sploorky?

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Ok I can't read either,
Is it possible a role can be "hidden" from cop? So that they appear town yet are actually Mafia

But sure I'm happy to lynch arelic then

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
nonetheless
i believe comp is a mafia targetswapper
swapped ??? n1
swapped dess and hip n2 (weak's roleblocking was messed up - dess -> hip)
swapped arelic and sploorky from n3 onwards (so my report would be messed up)
this would explain the 'no floor' visit reports that ender was getting (i assume he reprograms the elevator to send people to the wrong floor or something idek)
+ the fact hk claims to have blocked him n1 and n2 is unprovable and could have just been done to try and make comp look more inno
+ yesterday everyone who isnt proven by me/essentially inno (weak, danni) so comp, arelic, sploorky were proven to carry out an action (arelic got purples name, sploorky got my name) other than comp so he probs carried out the night kill
and since mafia actions last night were blocked my report on sploorky is 100% accurate essentially
unless im a 50/50 cop in which case this setup is somehow like even worse than it already is

even if comp isnt this mafia targetswapper, one like surely must exist (n2 block swaps) so yeah BEWARE

• Disagree
Reactions: Comp

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Well there is godfather, a mafia that appears town to cop, but the godfather is already dead so.
Got there before I did.

I like your plan Weak, pretty much ez win at this point. I think purple's exact logic was to stay inactive to force us to lynch her; which allowed us to not enter a mylo sit.

I haven't really trusted Comp, it looks like he's covering his ineptitude with justification of not reading it correctly. Like, you can't do as bad as I did but still, I just don't believe this. You haven't really helped at all, especially with the night chat logs; which I pretty much KNOW is dodgy now as who tries to act as a cop all of a sudden and then tried to cover up this failure by saying it's a joke. It's just as bad as you falling for it, and that's proper dodgy

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_