Coolio's photography!

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
As you can probably tell, this will be about photography :3
I recently got a camera and have had some fun going out with it already hehe ;3

(I met these two girls, and they were the sweetest and most adorable sisters I've met. This is the younger of the two, I unfortunately didn't get any good photos of the older girl :()

There were many more photos, but this will do for now :3

Last edited:

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Moar, you say? ;3

Okay so the following photos are of a sculpture display (Sculptures by the Sea, finishes on Monday). I went on Thursday with my mum, and yeah :3 I took way too many photos of the sunset, but the two that are there are the two best ones (imo)

(this wasn't a sculpture, it was simply a bottle of coke that I was drinking and I put it on the grass and got bored lol)

They're not in order of when they were taken but oh well xD

I have some others from when I went to my grandparents today but I need to sot through everything >w<

Last edited:

Jan Henrik

Reaction score
Moar, you say? ;3

Okay so the following photos are of a sculpture display (Sculptures by the Sea, finishes on Monday). I went on Thursday with my mum, and yeah :3 I took way too many photos of the sunset, but the two that are there are the two best ones (imo)

(this wasn't a sculpture, it was simply a bottle of coke that I was drinking and I put it on the grass and got bored lol)

They're not in order of when they were taken but oh well xD

I have some others from when I went to my grandparents today but I need to sot through everything >w<
Oh Wow, nice photos!!! I like the sunset soo much :)!!!

(pls dont put them in spoilers, they are so small and if i click on them tthey are so huge :O)

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Okay I haven't been able to take photos of anything because I've been busy but I'm gonna go out over the next few days before school starts again ^-^
I think I actually went to the park a while back and took some photos but never uploaded. I'll have a look and post them soon c:

Reactions: Jan Henrik

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Okay I've put this off for way too long. @Jan Henrik

I went to Melbourne (opposite side of Australia to me) for my birthday (last weekend). These are a few of the photos from the time there.

The MCG (Melbourne Cricket Ground; aka 'The Home of Football'). Watched the Eagles (my team yay) play Collingwood. Sadly Eagles lost, but they played really well ^-^

Trams!! I took these way too often, seeing I couldn't walk because I can't go 6 months without injuring myself. If I hadn't injured myself, we probably would have walked everywhere!

My family and I went to Cook's Cottage and on the way there we went past all these cool looking places :3

And this is Cook's Cottage! It's the house that Captain Cook lived in. It was removed from wherever-it-was and put in Melbourne.

I think that will be all for now! C:
There is more that I've had for like... ever, but I'll leave them for a bit ahah.

Also, before everyone is like "omg u necropozt ben now!1!!", I've been trying to be able to connect my camera to my laptop but I lost the cable, then my laptop needed repairs, and now I've finally got around to it.

Enjoy!

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I like this photo particularly, although they're all pretty good :D Have you tried editing some to add more contrast and stuff? It sometimes helps bring some of the colours to life a bit more C: Awesome work though!
Nothing to edit with that works on a damN MAC
;n;

Suggestions pls :3

Also, I'm sorting through my other photos so more will be up soon! ^-^

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
Nothing to edit with that works on a damN MAC
;n;

Suggestions pls :3

Also, I'm sorting through my other photos so more will be up soon! ^-^
For starters you can use simple photo editing websites like BeFunky, just be careful not to put too much so it won't look cheap. Also remember to save photos in .png to get the highest quality, .jpg usually downgrades it (unless you use more kb on it).

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
.tif is moar quality :p
Hardly a noticeable improvement on quality and it's mostly just making a bigger file size, png is a better option in my opinion.

Btw, on the subject of Captain Cook's house, I'm actually distantly related to him, which is pretty cool :)

Edit: that was not a crappy pun, that was my phones auto correct trying to be funny.

Last edited: