Coolio's photography!

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Not entirely sure to be honest, I know it's on my fathers side, but I as far as I'm aware my Grandfather is the only one who memorises the actual connection between the two families, I will ask him when I next get the chance :)
Pahah okies!
I've always been interested with history and family connections, so that in my eyes is awesome :D

Reactions: OgroovysamO

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Okay so these are some odd photos from multiple different times when I was out and took photos. I think about 3 are from the same day, the others different.

A peg. yay.

Some random flower things near my house somewhere

My. Freaking. Childhood.
I spent half my childhood at this tiny little playground. Had some amazing times here :'3

Also at the playground

Wheee

So I went out yesterday after school with @Toiletprincess and we got a tonne of photos. I'll upload those ones a bit later c:

EDIT: Going to start putting a watermark on my photos! If you want a photo for some reason that I've taken without the watermark, just send me a message with your reason, and I'll do my best to send one to you! :)
(also yes, I'm going to be going through the older photos I posted and add it to those, too)

Last edited:

_4_

Reaction score
So @Toiletprincess and I went up to a nature reserve like last week or the week before c:

snip

These are a few of the photos. I had to manual focus about half of them, and because I need glasses but didn't have them there they were out of focus :x
But hey, some half decent ones c:
Aussie land!!! Oh how I wish to visit your country. It looks so beautiful (not particularly the dead flower but the general everything that's there)

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I didn't get to go to Sydney's Supanova, but how was the Perth one?
It was so much fun! I went with @Toiletprincess and some of our other friends from school. Even though we lost each other a few times, we eventually found each other again. We bought quite a lot of things all together. Definitely will go again :3

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Came back from camp yesterday and as usual it was a blast. I used about 9GB of my 16GB SD card, and considering how beautiful the nature was out at the campsite, I took the opportunity and made the most of it!

Photos will hopefully be up sometime tomorrow! :)

EDIT: Oh, and those supanova photos. Yeah, they'll be there too

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
So this is from Supanova!
(Sorry for the delayed upload, applications wouldn't respond so I had to delete and reinstall them)

This is our friend Rowan :)

Our friends Nick, Caleb and Alec with Daft Punk Cosplayers (I think that's what it was. They just begged me to get a photo)

And Toiletprincess ! :D

And now people who we saw there \o/

For you doctor who fans

Cool guuuyyyy!