[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boooo

Reaction score
You know when mafia support each other, one gets revealed /lynched and everyone is like "Lynch the supporters!"

That take everyone down, it's not viable to be strongly supporting so early in game unless mafia is able to lead town strongly through fake claims ( claiming a strong safe role) without much conflict
fair point, however I dont really get how this applies to me? I really only want to lynch poke right now and that's because theres no better lynch rn imo
Mobile quotes are kinda finicky so I'mma use mentions, sorry just collecting my thoughts here

Not entirely sure if there are sufficient reasons to suspect PokeSvorlds but having read through the most recent posts a couple times I find the arguments Boooo gave a little confusing. Initially I had thought that it was influenced by the fact that Poke had voted for Boo and this was one of those "you voted for me so you're evil" kind of things which is still totally probable - though right now it's kinda boiled down to the whole argument of Poke jumping on bandwagons but at this point I'm just not sure

I don't think Poke is completely innocent but Boo's aggressiveness is getting to me a bit but then again it could just be the play style
yeah I dont really mind that he voted me, the thing that bothers me is that it didnt seem like it was actually his idea to do so, which isnt really like him imo

I'm just trying to explain why I sus him, its not really something that I'm 100% sure of

Status
Not open for further replies.