Starting Hunter:
Ninja
Invisibility Potion (8:00) ----> 373:8270
Iron_Sword
Strength Potion (8:00) ----> 373:8265
Shears
Weakness Splash (1:07) ----> 373:16392
5 | Ender Pearl
Just thought that if the survivors killed the leaderhunter, a survivor could be ivisible hole the round.:confused:
Is it possible to change it, like that the leaderhunter starts with invisible not invisible potion.
Without that it's a great map that will be fun if the gameplay is fun. ;)

I was actually thinking the same thing when I first made the map. Not sure if it is possible to do that though, sorry :(

I would naturally assume that a hunter would try to use it right away because they would be at a serious disadvantage if they didn't. It is a good point and it shouldn't be overlooked, but I do not know of any way around it other than changing the kit (which wouldn't be the best because I wanted something different for a change :( )
Hm, i'm really not sure how to solve this unless you make the invisibility potion only last a minute or so, so then even if a survivor gets hold of one it isn't too OP. However, like you said that would ruin it a bit. But I really can't see a way around this other than that, sorry, D:

radman573

Reaction score
Fair enough, change it to:

Invisibility Potion (3:00) -----> 373:8206

Most starting hunters don't last 3 minutes anyway so I guess it would be better since that effect wouldn't be TOO overpowered for a survivor. :D

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Invis isn't actually that great, especially depending on the Hunter's weapons/armour
Heck, I've been invis in a 1v1 Reverence game, and I still got owned!
:roflmao:
Very true, but in all honesty it is much harder to hit a floating head than an entire body :p

Except for the fact that you don't have to hit the floating head, just the invisible body
:roflmao:

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Fair enough, change it to:

Invisibility Potion (3:00) -----> 373:8206

Most starting hunters don't last 3 minutes anyway so I guess it would be better since that effect wouldn't be TOO overpowered for a survivor.
Yea, I think it will be better with invisiblepotion in 3 mins and not 8 mins.
On Narrows you can get invisible Potion in 3 mins, and when you get it, you find out that it is too short.

If you get it on this map, it wont be too OP, because you can be invisible in 3 mins, but you still need to survive 7 mins.