Catch you on the flipside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Mikey, when we first met we didn't really talk much. You joined quite a long time before I did, but we're both members of TheOne's 2009 community. It wasn't really until I came back that we started to talk and be friends, and just as we've become good friends I see that you're leaving. It's no easy task to leave, but everyone's time will come. (I mean, my time has come 3 or 4 times, going by history.) Perhaps you'll return to us one day, but only time will tell! Thank you for all the work and information you've contributed over the years, and I know we're all so thankful for everything you've done. I wish you luck in life!

63LittlePiggy63

Piggalina
Reaction score
Website
mouvementdefleur.com
GOOD :D
Kay but seriously, even though we kinda just recently started talking again, I'm really going to miss you. :C Hopefully we can talk on Steam or something, although if you're visiting ts every so often then that's fine. Thanks for being someone I can go to for anything. c:

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
Aww! I am just looking at this forum! You were an awesome staff member, and you're still an awesome friend! Good luck. i'll try to be on Steam to say Hello!

• Thank You
Reactions: UltimateBudgie

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

Rytheria

Reaction score
Mike, Mike Mike!
I didn't recognise you due to the fact of your new username - until I checked up your Forum Account did I notice that who you were!

I remember playing with you a lot, mostly during Zombie Survival back in.. 2009-2010 or so! You made a hell of a difference in my gaming experience here in Blocktopia, and, it's been a real pleasure playing with you.

I wish you the best of luck in the rest of your future, hopefully, generosity will shine over you and I wish to speak and play with you once again.

Goodbye, old friend.

GOODYSMOODY

Reaction score
Good old mikey.
We used to play quite a bit together on both zombie and TNT in the years of 2010-2012. We had some good times and good chats. I wish you the best of luck in your many years to come, and just remember to stop by every now and then.
Peace out man, and GOD SPEED. :p

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
"My forums postings and server activity will completely diminish though."

Ily but this is complete bs considering you haven't left :p Forum wise. <3 So I won't say bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.