Catch you on the flipside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Mikey (you don't know how many times my iPad changed that name :c) your parting from Blocktopia was slightly expected but I didn't think it'd be this soon! I've had great times with you on Zombies (and I hope I count as the old staff :c) and it's truly sad to see you go, especially with Solitude coming up. I can never recall a bad incident between the two of us and you were always a great guy, no matter how many weird things you talked about. Goodbye ;-;

Ceres

Reaction score
But who's going to write the meeting re-caps?

I remember when I had no clue who you were (which was probably the first half of 2011), but we have had our good and bad times (mainly bad; oh boy). Also, remember to keep sizzling:

The Phantom

Mr. Sexy Cobblestone
Reaction score
Not mentioning me on your list makes me forget the innumerable number of good times we've had together, and I say good riddance to you, sir!

But seriously, thank you for your friendship and the great things you've done for this community. You'll be missed, and hopefully I'll catch you on TS during my occasional visits. Best of luck, 'ol buddy.

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
:( Mike...when I first met ya, I didn't know what to say. But over the days it has been a hell of a time to know ya. I will miss those talks you had with me about getting together for a game night irl. Alas your ship is sailing and you are sailing with it to the sunset. See ya old friend.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
God damn it I expected a shout out! (jk)

Well guys, pack your bags cause we are going on a feels trip as one of the oldest members of this community is on his way.
It has been great knowing you MBH, take care.

Txboy1234

Reaction score
For what it's worth i'll make a actual post. I'm not real sure what to say, i'm not sure if I should even be posting here. But I might as well...

I can't say I knew you or that I didn't know you. The second time around I became active in zombie I rarely ever spoke to you. As I became a zombie trusted/op I started to speak to you more and you always seemed to come out rude in first impressions with many people including myself. I can't say that impression from me ever changed too this day and might never do that. There are a few instances that I could mention but you know what I am talking about.

As I look into these post in this thread, it is obvious that there was something missing that I never saw from you that I can remember and I don't know why. Which is being a "cool/nice" person. Maybe it's that you are like that over the internet/public chat and when you become more private 1 on 1 chats you change your personality. Hey, I talk a hell of a lot more on here then I would in real life, i'm just a quiet guy and always will so I can understand if you are that way.

This isn't meant to offend you or insult you in any way shape or form. It's just that I like to show my opinion. I know I am not the only one here to have more of a negative opinion then a positive towards you, I guess they just won't say.

But with this, if you really are leaving (I can't really see it happening) I wish you the best of luck and hope life leads you on a good course. :)

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
Oh man, it's been a fun ride hasn't it, Mike? :p

It's sad seeing you leave but I know it'll be hard to forget us. 4 years is hard to forget! I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors, of course. I also hope that you may return one day and talk to some of us.

Thanks for the zombie shoutout. One of the most fun times in Blocktopia was when I staffed on Zombie and you were there alongside us all. It was fun, I must say. Hopefully one day there will be premium zombie but until then, just keep the memories you had with you as long as you care to. xP

Anyway, to wrap up my small farewell, I say to you; BYE!
(oldzombiehighfive)

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
Sad to see you leave Mike (But I'm glad you are not leaving 100% :D). I wish you the best at life and with your school work.
I still remember those days of playing CZS back in 2010 with you. Good times.

Again, the best of luck!

Evershed

Reaction score
I'm sad to see you go :(
Even though we only played for a short while together, I enjoyed playing Solitude with you and talking on TS
Best of luck in everything!

_4_

Reaction score
Holy shit I just saw this topic.

Damn dude I can't believe you're leaving. I always thought you were one of the more interesting people to talk to. Especially when on occasion we'd talk about rare minecraft names haha. I really hope to see you more as you were definetly one of those people that I got to somewhat know haha when I got more into playing blocktopia. You were also one of the few who remembered me and the first person i talked to on teamspeak haha. Anyways you really dedicated a lot of time and effort into this community which you've made stronger because of.
I know I wasnt your friend and you weren't my friend like you are with the others but we did talk and stuff when we saw eachother sorta haah

Cheerio

:(

Ssonicmovies

Reaction score
I've been 30 mins trying to think of something to say but... when things like this happen...

Well first, I congratulate you for sticking around since the start of everything. 4 years... I remember when I used to bitch about how I had been in the community for so long and wasn't even trusted... and then you told me "Well, i've been here since 2009 and I'm still not trusted" xD.
I always used to think you would make a great staff member... and I was right. You've cared so much and dedicated so much time to blocktopia... I admire your dedication.
But BESIDES your dedication (DEDICATION COUNT : 3), I want to tell you the two reasons why I really liked/like you (biatch):
- You simply were/are a likable person (and a biatch);
- I got to be honest about this second reason... besides all the amazing moments on zombie... you were fucking good at playing it xD. You were one of the people that made zombie fun and hard. I didn't care if I died (obviously true ;D), i just loved to see how much times I could survive running (especially from pros)... You were one of the people who caught me a lot. And i used to fucking hate you for it, but, it was what made the game fun. You were also one of the people I talked to the most. (although you might not remember it much since i wasn't in your shoutout... biatch <3)

Sorry if I wrote anything that doesn't make sense or something but... It's 5:30 am and finding this out makes me sad and confused and I just want to talk about all they fun times we had instead of making a dramatic speech you know...

Farewell, mikey. (And i will ALWAYS remember you and all that dramatic shit xD (I WILL REMEMBER YOU OF COURSE AIDAWODIOAWDHO))

LetterP

The 16th
Reaction score
Mike... you are one of the greatest people I've met on Blocktopia. I just want you to know that. We've had our moments even though our timezones are faraway from eachother. You bring back lots of memories of my first time here. You'll always be one of my old school buddies. I hope we'll talk again sometime. Au revoir for now my friend. Good luck. <3

• Agree
Reactions: Jivvi

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I know that we've had some trouble in the past, but you were on the most dedicated members in the community and I really admire all your hard work that you've done for the community. Thanks for everything Mike.
Good luck with whatever you are doing/going to do.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
"Catch you on the flipside" 'Nuff said right there.

Very unexpected to say the least, never thought you would leave. Was nice to get to know ya, fun bein' on trivia and zombies with you. Don't worry, I'll keep that first place spot nice and warm for you until you get back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.