CAPITALISM MAFIA

Iggish

Reaction score
lmao yeah ok full disclosure it's been fun being blatantly dishonest but yeah i need to reach a certain amount of claps to win so please clap and i'll stop derailing the thread
this is why i felt the need to go shitposting about lie detectors in the first place
Yeah this is really scummy to me.
So if all you said about Trump, the bullet vest, the lie detector true, you've purposefully been lying and as you said yourself, "derailing" the thread. So in addition to the fact that you are third party, you have now proven to the town that you really can't be trusted and have only been detrimental....

Ok I've just seen Ender's post, while I've been in the middle of making a post about him being scummy.

I guess all we can do is wait and see if his "victory" will stop the game (probably not). Otherwise, he'd have no incentive to keep lying to the town so hopefully he could help us.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
So in order of the quotes from top to bottom:
1) This is the bit which i interpreted as you saying inffy's 'coming' out post was weak. (YOU SEE: I INTERPRETED) And I found that you didnt really give any good reasoning for it. feel free to disagree
2) here notty goes against what you said (at least in my eyes)
3) this looks quite a bit like i put it dont you agree 'so you only think im scum, because i think you areso you only think im scum, because i think you are'
4) this is the quote which I interpreted as you using 'being tired' as an excuse (my opinion again)

Couple of last things:
- NO GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD I WILL NOT GIVE ANY QUOTES AND PROVE UNLESS YOU GIVE ME A SPECIFIC THING YOU WANT PROOF FOR
-also if you try to contact me outside of the thread again, and its not just, "read the thread" (if you spam me with it the same will happen)
I WILL just ignore you
YOU LITERALLY LEFT OUT HALF OF THE FIRST QUOTE, WHICH I PRESENTED IN FULL IN MY QUOTE OF THE POST AND WHICH IS ME GIVING MY MAIN REASON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also once again with the scum one, you're misquoting it by leaving out the second line of the quote and by not acknowledging the fact that I explained I wasn't serious a post or two after it.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, I saw Comp tag me, I have tried many best to be active, but I have had family stuff every single day since 24th, so been a bit hard.

Also regarding being useless I just don't think you can 100% know who is maf day one, unless you got a PM from jivvi saying so. In other words I find day one more of an information gathering day, if anyone remmember last game I got more active later there.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
i haven't tried

you can feed me a sentence to lie detect if you want me to try it out

d
I am not antitown. Check that

Also, I haven't read everything yet, as I am and have been quite busy for a while. Hopefully I will be able to get through everything later (but no promises because infected is typing faster than I can read :( ).

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
As, you will have to trust someone, even if someone is saying they are a detective, and found out who mafia was, you will still have to trust that person not being mafia himself, I just find easier and more fun to work out who mafia is when you got a bit more info. I dont say its impossible to find them day one, I just find it a bit hard, and when I got no information myself about who they could be, I just have to gather the information I can about the others players, I dont have much useful to say.

And again, just busy with chrimstas probably didnt help lol

Iggish

Reaction score
As, you will have to trust someone, even if someone is saying they are a detective, and found out who mafia was, you will still have to trust that person not being mafia himself, I just find easier and more fun to work out who mafia is when you got a bit more info. I dont say its impossible to find them day one, I just find it a bit hard, and when I got no information myself about who they could be, I just have to gather the information I can about the others players, I dont have much useful to say.

And again, just busy with chrimstas probably didnt help lol
I was being sarcastic. Of course we can't know who the mafia are.

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Rip, almost half of Aqua's votes are meme votes.
He is a meme so it makes sense
I'm actually concerned town are fighting among themselves while Mafia are just sitting quiet. People who I don't think have said particularly much:

paige
Yes I'm very sorry I thought I'd have more time to play after finals since I'd be on break but then I got really sick and now my parents would be furious if they knew I was taking a break for mafia (also I wasn't expecting this much activity, aren't mafia games more laid back?)

Anyway I don't trust Inffy at all, I still think he's not town-sided. There is no reason for a town-sided player to do what he did.

I was originally quiet because I didn't have anything to contribute, but then when the conversation began to shift towards the fact that I wasn't speaking, it gave me an idea and I decided it might be a useful idea to evoke conversation, not by my usual means of tagging and pestering everyone, but by doing the exact opposite and not speaking. That way, there'd be something to talk about as town, people would share their opinions, maybe there'd be some finger pointing, and then we could use the conversations that were brought about by my silence as a way to get reads. I didn't foresee any other conversation starters or much discussion coming up so I decided to go for it.
The thing is, Inf's silence meant people were discussing why he was silent, and trying to figure out who did it. It seemed more like he wanted to try to get suspicions placed on innocents because of his made-up role, and thus get a town lynch (possibly on me).

There still could have been constructive conversation if Inf joined, or if he didn't pretend to be silenced. But since he did, the only the only logical outcome I can think of is that he wanted us to try and find his silencer and get an innocent killed.

I still disagree with his reasoning for why his actions weren't against the town, too.
I knew that doing this was taking a huge risk since it was entirely possible that I'd be lynched, but I figured, I'm always suspicious and up for a lynch anyway, and besides, if I was truly mafia, doing this would be really stupid of me, which I could point out and hopefully stop any lynch from happening on me.

If anyone's wondering why it would be a really bad idea for a mafia member to do what I did, it's because, there are two likely possible endings to my little plan, if I kept it going:

1) The following day, when nobody else was silenced (because the silencer doesn't exist, and I made him up as mafia[ha slip XD]), it'd be really suspicious of me to be the only silenced person, people would think I did the same tactic as last time where I made up an attack on myself so that I'd look innocent, and I'd be lynched
Or you'd defend yourself by saying that you were being framed, or that the silencer and a killing role targeted the same person (as in, the silencer could have been passed off as third party and silenced maf's kill, or if the n1 kill was caused by a vig/serial killer, they could have targeted the silenced person, etc...). Or maybe the silencer was not a power that could be used every night. And so on.

It seems like he spoke up once people were more focused on the Notty vs Iggish debate (and thus no one was trying to find the made up silencer anymore). At this point, I think Inf was more focused on appearing town after his scum move, then decided to push a bandwagon on Aqua (who I also don't trust but at least he didn't pretend to be silenced).

Anyway, Vote Inffy until he can convince me he isn't scum

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
And I agree Unusual has also been quiet this game
Damn I should have said unusually quiet!!!
I disagree. I have been precisely as active this game as the others I have played until tuesday (I even compared the stats from last game with these and it was precisely the same). Then I post little for 2 days (because I have been busy) and then I am suddenly unusually quiet?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Anyway I don't trust Inffy at all, I still think he's not town-sided. There is no reason for a town-sided player to do what he did.

The thing is, Inf's silence meant people were discussing why he was silent, and trying to figure out who did it. It seemed more like he wanted to try to get suspicions placed on innocents because of his made-up role, and thus get a town lynch (possibly on me).

There still could have been constructive conversation if Inf joined, or if he didn't pretend to be silenced. But since he did, the only the only logical outcome I can think of is that he wanted us to try and find his silencer and get an innocent killed.
But if I wanted to do that, why would I speak?

Also yes a conversation could have happened if I spoke, but only if I had something to speak about. Like for example, someone did something weird which I wanted to ask them about. The only reason I found something to speak about is because of what I did, and people's reactions from that. Otherwise I didn't have anything to say.
Or you'd defend yourself by saying that you were being framed, or that the silencer and a killing role targeted the same person (as in, the silencer could have been passed off as third party and silenced maf's kill, or if the n1 kill was caused by a vig/serial killer, they could have targeted the silenced person, etc...). Or maybe the silencer was not a power that could be used every night. And so on.
But it's me. Nobody would realistically believe that :(

It seems like he spoke up once people were more focused on the Notty vs Iggish debate (and thus no one was trying to find the made up silencer anymore). At this point, I think Inf was more focused on appearing town after his scum move, then decided to push a bandwagon on Aqua (who I also don't trust but at least he didn't pretend to be silenced).

Anyway, Vote Inffy until he can convince me he isn't scum
I'm pretty sure I spoke up before the Notty and Iggish thing.

In fact yeah, I just went back and checked, and I spoke up before any of that. I spoke up after Notty voted Iggish but that was just because she wanted to vote someone who claimed a country last, and Iggish and Notty hadn't started debating yet.

I don't really know how else I can convince you that I'm not scum, but other than the silence thing, is there anything else I've done which you're suspicious of?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I disagree. I have been precisely as active this game as the others I have played until tuesday (I even compared the stats from last game with these and it was precisely the same). Then I post little for 2 days (because I have been busy) and then I am suddenly unusually quiet?
I said "i should have said unusually quiet" as a joke because your name is Unusual_Dood

But why did you compare your activity to last game? I find that a bit weird. Like you're purposefully trying to be as active as last game to avoid suspicion or something

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think we should be lynching from the american pool. It seems like if the mafia are from another country it would be an easy country to claim to be a part of. Also im 99% sure jivvi made Ted Cruz our serial killer since that makes perfect sense. And since I doubt whomever that is claimed anything other than american that would be another reason to lynch between them.

I'm gonna throw my vote on Iggish just because he is one of the last few to claim american.

Unvote
Vote Iggish
I'm pretty sure I spoke up before the Notty and Iggish thing.
????