CAPITALISM MAFIA

erik5456

Reaction score
Ya so alerts have been broken for me in that I don't seem to get email notifications when people post sadly so i generally only check this so often.
That being said, going through a ton of pages of just back and forth was annoying and I didn't read absolutely all of it (thx for the TL;DR though Inf). From what i can tell though:
-Ender won the game because of a meme (h o w)
-There's been a back and forth between Aqua and a few other people and overall Aqua's seemed pretty scummy to a couple of people (and a couple of meme votes have been given to)
-Inactive people are inactive (but holidays so understandably so)
Honestly, despite the fact that it may seem "meme"-ish, I think an Aqua lynch wouldn't be all too bad. A lot of flaws in his logic and reasoning pushes me to believe this. That being said, I'm not gonna lie in saying that I skimmed a lot of the past few pages so I'm not comfortable with just voting onto when he's already halfway to being lynched.

Also, ComputerGuy's behaviour still sort of irks me. But seeing as to how no one else seems to believe in that being too big of a problem, I will be unvoting.

unvote

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I said "i should have said unusually quiet" as a joke because your name is Unusual_Dood

But why did you compare your activity to last game? I find that a bit weird. Like you're purposefully trying to be as active as last game to avoid suspicion or something
You said I have been quiet this game and it was wrong. I have only been quiet the two last days.

Because HKCaper stated that I was less active than last game, phrased differently. I wanted to check if that was correct or if it was just an fabricated argument, and guess what, it was.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You said I have been quiet this game and it was wrong. I have only been quiet the two last days.

Because HKCaper stated that I was less active than last game, phrased differently. I wanted to check if that was correct or if it was just an fabricated argument, and guess what, it was.
I still find the fact that you went to the effort of comparing your activity to last game a bit weird. Almost like you've purposefully tried to be as active as last game so that people don't suspect you. And if someone's wrong about your activity levels compared to last game it doesn't mean it's fabricated, it could easily just be a mistake.

What's your opinion on everybody? And why didn't you say anything about 1) me being silenced, 2) Rune making things up about Iggish and 3) Aqua contradicting himself? Is it because you didn't want to be seen as more active than last game?

Honestly, despite the fact that it may seem "meme"-ish, I think an Aqua lynch wouldn't be all too bad. A lot of flaws in his logic and reasoning pushes me to believe this. That being said, I'm not gonna lie in saying that I skimmed a lot of the past few pages so I'm not comfortable with just voting onto when he's already halfway to being lynched.

Also, ComputerGuy's behaviour still sort of irks me. But seeing as to how no one else seems to believe in that being too big of a problem, I will be unvoting.

unvote
Comp's behaviour irks me too. Also, which points of Aqua's do you consider flaws in his logic, if you don't mind specifying?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
He is a meme so it makes sense

Yes I'm very sorry I thought I'd have more time to play after finals since I'd be on break but then I got really sick and now my parents would be furious if they knew I was taking a break for mafia (also I wasn't expecting this much activity, aren't mafia games more laid back?)

Anyway I don't trust Inffy at all, I still think he's not town-sided. There is no reason for a town-sided player to do what he did.

The thing is, Inf's silence meant people were discussing why he was silent, and trying to figure out who did it. It seemed more like he wanted to try to get suspicions placed on innocents because of his made-up role, and thus get a town lynch (possibly on me).

There still could have been constructive conversation if Inf joined, or if he didn't pretend to be silenced. But since he did, the only the only logical outcome I can think of is that he wanted us to try and find his silencer and get an innocent killed.

I still disagree with his reasoning for why his actions weren't against the town, too.

Or you'd defend yourself by saying that you were being framed, or that the silencer and a killing role targeted the same person (as in, the silencer could have been passed off as third party and silenced maf's kill, or if the n1 kill was caused by a vig/serial killer, they could have targeted the silenced person, etc...). Or maybe the silencer was not a power that could be used every night. And so on.

It seems like he spoke up once people were more focused on the Notty vs Iggish debate (and thus no one was trying to find the made up silencer anymore). At this point, I think Inf was more focused on appearing town after his scum move, then decided to push a bandwagon on Aqua (who I also don't trust but at least he didn't pretend to be silenced).

Anyway, Vote Inffy until he can convince me he isn't scum
Also, I thought of this in bed this morning, but why would I try to be silenced for several days, just to get someone lynched, when:

Also I feel bad for Inf because I know he hates being silenced and not being able to contribute and is probably going to die before he gets to contribute, but I could 100% see him faking it

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Oh wow the person most likely to be lynched thinks that we should consider the fact that Ender has to survive to win and thus we should lynch him, what a surprise
I'm a townie, I want the town to win. If the game ends at night then town loses and I lose. Mafia would lose to inf so Idk why ur defending him.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
And why didn't you say anything about 1) me being silenced, 2) Rune making things up about Iggish and 3) Aqua contradicting himself? Is it because you didn't want to be seen as more active than last game?
?
1) Don't remember
2) Busy
3) Busy

No

I still find the fact that you went to the effort of comparing your activity to last game a bit weird. Almost like you've purposefully tried to be as active as last game so that people don't suspect you.
Well, if I get more suspicious of false statements regardless if can prove them wrong or not, I guess people should farm some more statements and I will be lynched.

What's your opinion on everybody?
Also, if you thought it was fabricated on purpose, why didn't you call him out on it?
First of all, I never said it was fabricated on purpose, but it was obviously created by nothing else than his own mind.

I was going to make a respond with all my readings, but I haven't really had enough time/ bothered to make it yet.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Can you at least claim your politician?
You know what fuck it since I'm not really paying much attention tot his game as I should be and since it might spice stuff up I'll just claim

I'm Donald Trump and my PR role is that when a certain political enemy dies I become town mayor (so get two votes). I don't know who the person is, I assume it's probably Hillary Clinton or maybe it's Obama if he's a current mayor idk

The reason why I was hesitant although now he's said he's lying but I'm not 100% what was going on was because ender said his win condition was to kill Donald Trump which was pretty worrying, which is why I didn't clap until it was /revealed/ his role had nothing to do with Trump.

I'd also like to point out how hilarious it was when notty called me Donald Trump and from now on I'm gonna type in Donald Trump tweets. So stop lynching me. Sad.