Candy Box

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
From my observations of "Castle's entrance" map, i have found that if you get too powerful of a sword you will not be able to pass the stage without using powerful potions. Since i could defeat it myself without a healing sword and only health potions, but when i replayed the level with a level 6-9 sword of life, the timing was always off resulting in me being hit with a cannonball.
I don't know the exact sword level, but this is just a theory that seems to be true, if you don't want to use powerful potions to get through it.

I played this twice where the first time i played for 12 hours, sat on my mouse and close the browser.
Second time I played for a whole week, left my computer on at night to gather more candies and my computer automatically restarted itself. Only got to "Hell" and barely beat the dragon with "12/1071" health left.
Turtle potions, medium potions, and fire scrolls ftw!
Off to start my third journey.

• Informative
Reactions: Jeercrul

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
So, on my second run of the game, I chose the Sword of Summoning.

As I played the game, I soon got the Candy Monster, but continued to level up the Candy Monster. This helps for defeating enemies without getting touched at all.

Of course, you could do just the same, or probably better, by using clone potions. I'm not sure if they get the same sword effects as you, but they prove to be useful, especially if you have tons of HP.

Getting through Hell was actually not too difficult for me. Using the candy monster, I was able to break into the wall swiftly. Whenever I got really hurt by the monster horde, I would use a teleport scroll, then a seed, and finally I would spam heal myself.

I actually didn't even get a chance to fight the demon myself, as my Candy Monster killed him for me.

Soon afterwards, I found the next challenge was "Yourself".

I went to the sorceress to get my usual upgrades, when I saw the spell "Surpass Yourself", which felt pretty obvious on what it did.

It actually allows you to beat yourself by 6hp or so. xD

And then, the one I'm currently on. Chuck Norris.

I've yet to beat him, but I probably could easily do so. I just need to use my potions, scrolls, and the like effectively and on time.
I've yet to beat the game, so no spoilers outside of spoilers, please. :p

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
So, on my second run of the game, I chose the Sword of Summoning.

As I played the game, I soon got the Candy Monster, but continued to level up the Candy Monster. This helps for defeating enemies without getting touched at all.

Of course, you could do just the same, or probably better, by using clone potions. I'm not sure if they get the same sword effects as you, but they prove to be useful, especially if you have tons of HP.

Getting through Hell was actually not too difficult for me. Using the candy monster, I was able to break into the wall swiftly. Whenever I got really hurt by the monster horde, I would use a teleport scroll, then a seed, and finally I would spam heal myself.

I actually didn't even get a chance to fight the demon myself, as my Candy Monster killed him for me.

Soon afterwards, I found the next challenge was "Yourself".

I went to the sorceress to get my usual upgrades, when I saw the spell "Surpass Yourself", which felt pretty obvious on what it did.

It actually allows you to beat yourself by 6hp or so. xD
And then, the one I'm currently on. Chuck Norris.

I've yet to beat him, but I probably could easily do so. I just need to use my potions, scrolls, and the like effectively and on time.
I've yet to beat the game, so no spoilers outside of spoilers, please. :p

I'm going to start off by saying that I have over 2000 hp at this point. What I did was, try to just avoid the first wave on enemies. On the second wave of mainly ghosts, I just sent out a clone, by the way though, no, the clone's sword doesn't do the same amount of damage as your's. Ont the third way of just ghosts, I sent out an imp. When I fought the Devil, I had all of my health and easily won. Took me a while to think of this though.

Reactions: Duffie