Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
You continuously find candies, but... What will you do with them?​
Will you eat the candies?​
Will you save the candies?​
Maybe you'll even throw the candies on the ground..?​
Do what you will, for they're your candies! How did you find them..? Who knows!​
Just remember this...​
First impressions aren't usually correct. So, don't judge the game by what you first see.​
The idea of this little game is that, it starts very small, and ends up to be a very large project as time goes on.

The further you get into playing this little masterpiece, the more you'll get to do!

W

Wimali

This is a very nice and creative game. I'm still playing it (gaining lots of AFK-candies) and it's a very creative and nice game. It didn't really look all that good to me at first sight, but it really is a piece of art.

W

Wimali

The website has just been going offline all day now, which makes it really hard to make any progress. It's a great and very creative game though.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
I started playing yesterday.
I think I'm addicted.

(Kinda took me a while to get these images uploaded and what not; I actually have a lot more lollipops and candies at the moment.)

It's a very fun, creative little game.

Bernerbear13

Reaction score
I'm addicted to this game. I mostly keep it open in another tab and do whatever, but I constantly have it open when I'm on my laptop. I've also convinced my sister and 2 of my friends to start playing and I think they're addicted too.

13 candies per second
100 lollipops per second
233358 candies eaten - 394 max hp
150 candies thrown on the ground
Level 7 Sword of Summoning
Up to the Castle's Keep - The dragon keeps killing me D:

Reactions: Duffie

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
So I saw this thread at 1 am. And I kept playing till 4 am :_:. I love it.
I kept throwing it all on the ground hoping something would happen. Eventually had 1000 candies on the ground. After that I started saving candy and it got better.
Lost my save tough, but its alright. I'll start over again \o/

• Winner
Reactions: Duffie