Candy Box

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Up to the Keep, which is annoying because there is now some actual strategy required

lollipops <3

_.-^-._ .'''.​
.-' _ '-. | ~ |​
/ |_| \ '._.'​
/ \ |​
/| _____ |\ |​
| |==|==| | |​
|---|---|---| |--|--| | |​
|---|---|---| |==|==| | |​
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^​

The lollipop farm

Lp planted : 36266
Production : 100 lp/sec (x3 due to Cows)

This thing still can't grow lollipops fast enough...

Edit:

Face -> Desk
The barn is completely crushed into the Align Left option. Centre doesn't work either X3

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
Up to the Keep, which is annoying because there is now some actual strategy required

lollipops <3

_.-^-._ .'''.
.-' _ '-. | ~ |
/ |_| \ '._.'
/ \ |
/| _____ |\ |
| |==|==| | |
|---|---|---| |--|--| | |
|---|---|---| |==|==| | |
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The lollipop farm

Lp planted : 36266
Production : 100 lp/sec (x3 due to Cows)

This thing still can't grow lollipops fast enough...

Edit:

Face -> Desk
The barn is completely crushed into the Align Left option. Centre doesn't work either X3
The farm can actually go up to 300 lp/sec. I just figured it out. c:

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
How do you get the lollipop farm to make over 100 every second? I've done planted over three hundred-thousand.
You only need like, 17,500 lollipops to get to 100, and it won't get any higher just from planting lollipops at this point, so I'm afraid you've wasted quite a few lollipops. You need to get an item called the Horn of Plenty, which triples the production rate to 300 lp/sec (it will still say 100 lp/sec, but if you watch the amount of lollipops you have it'll be going up in 300s). To get this, you need to make a G.M.O.O.H. potion, several would probably be better (if you don't already have the cauldron you'll need it, try doing more quests if you don't have it yet) and use it while on a quest (be careful about clicking it more than once; if you have another and use it, it may bring you to a new location again, as the potion wait timer resets upon using it). You want it to bring you to the Cow Level. I've only tried it several times in the Castle's Entrance, Stairs and Keep, and I've had mixed results as to where it brings me. I tried out the other locations only once or twice, and actually managed to get there from the Peaceful Forest. I would just save before starting the quest, try the potion right away after you start it, and refresh and try again if it doesn't bring you to the level.
Anyway, just complete the Cow Level quest and you should get the Horn of Plenty.

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
How do you get the lollipop farm to make over 100 every second? I've done planted over three hundred-thousand.
You only need like, 17,500 lollipops to get to 100, and it won't get any higher just from planting lollipops at this point, so I'm afraid you've wasted quite a few lollipops. You need to get an item called the Horn of Plenty, which triples the production rate to 300 lp/sec (it will still say 100 lp/sec, but if you watch the amount of lollipops you have it'll be going up in 300s). To get this, you need to make a G.M.O.O.H. potion, several would probably be better (if you don't already have the cauldron you'll need it, try doing more quests if you don't have it yet) and use it while on a quest (be careful about clicking it more than once; if you have another and use it, it may bring you to a new location again, as the potion wait timer resets upon using it). You want it to bring you to the Cow Level. I've only tried it several times in the Castle's Entrance, Stairs and Keep, and I've had mixed results as to where it brings me. I tried out the other locations only once or twice, and actually managed to get there from the Peaceful Forest. I would just save before starting the quest, try the potion right away after you start it, and refresh and try again if it doesn't bring you to the level.
Anyway, just complete the Cow Level quest and you should get the Horn of Plenty.
Thank you, I've found it out. Also, I've made 1000 gmooh potions, so I just kept using one until I get to the cow level. Great place to farm really.

• Agree
Reactions: Duffie

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
I've got so many lollipops and candies (courtesy of leaving it on while playing your minecraft), bunhes and bunches of potions and scrolls, and yet I still can't get past the CASTLE ENTRANCE.
Use a berserk potion along with a fire scroll. But firstly make sure you have eaten enough candies for health (it ensures that you are fast enough for the asterisk not to catch you and send you back to the starting point again; and enough health to ensure that you don't have to keep drinking your health potions).
If you have finished all your berserk potions then you can only rely on brute force to get through. Like me :D

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Use a berserk potion along with a fire scroll. But firstly make sure you have eaten enough candies for health (it ensures that you are fast enough for the asterisk not to catch you and send you back to the starting point again; and enough health to ensure that you don't have to keep drinking your health potions).
If you have finished all your berserk potions then you can only rely on brute force to get through. Like me :D
... I've introduced this game to you guys, and you've all learned more than I have.

Like how you gain Max HP FROM EATING CANDIES!

This whole time, I NEVER KNEW THAT.

Well, I can tell you that the dragon is going to be a lot easier now.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeff0521

Vatowski

Reaction score
... I've introduced this game to you guys, and you've all learned more than I have.

Like how you gain Max HP FROM EATING CANDIES!

This whole time, I NEVER KNEW THAT.

Well, I can tell you that the dragon is going to be a lot easier now.
WTF YOU GAIN HP FROM EATING CANDIES????