C9++ - Day 6 - The Final Day - 3/13 Alive - Town Win!

D

Deleted member 4601

Besides, Mul voted me, because in their eyes either Mars or I was mafia, because Aqua and hipman were town because aqua said he was a 1-hit-cop and checked hip. What makes you so sure that Aqua isnt lying. Maybe you are actually mafia.
Aqua saying that hip is innocent is an indication that hip is probably innocent. It doesn't say anything about Aqua's alignment since it could go either way. If he were mafia then hipman has to be town since there's only one left. If he were a non-PR there's no point in lying like that, and if he were a PR then it wouldn't make sense to lie as well.

I don't think Aqua is mafia though, judging from the posts he's made and his interactions with Mafia, in particular foggy. Which leaves me with the two I mentioned earlier.

• Informative
Reactions: HKCaper

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Nice elaborate response Mul :), I admire that. You really put some effort into it.

However, I will keep my vote on you for now. Frankly, there are so few alive now and my thoughts are a clusterfuk. Okay Caff is town, Hip is town (he just has to be). Which leaves Mul, Aqua, Mars and Me. I am not sure about Aqua (could just as well be mafia, although it is true he was quite eager to vote out Foggy from way back, making him less suspicious.

I guess this leaves me where you are aswell, having to decide between you and Mars. To be honest, I dont have a clue what Mars even is. In my eyes they barely say anything (could be wrong here). So these two options:

1. It is Mars, who has been lurking quite a bit and has been (possibly) managing Notty and Foggy.

2. It is you. You mentioned you try to be safe with your posts so people dont get too suspicious of you. Believe me, I have posted a bunch of questionable posts, which raised a lot of suspicion on me. Has also kept me alive. I imagine myself being a great cover for a more silent mafia like yourself.

Ill end it here for now, post became longer than I had intended. Do reply though. Activity is great.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have admittedly been lurking and my participation has been inadequate. The most I can offer in defense is that I actively went against foggy and was vocally suspicious of him when I was around. Wouldn't make sense for me as a hypothetical scum to crusade against my teammate.

• Agree
Reactions: HKCaper

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I'm not acting confused, there's no incentive for me to do so regardless of what side I'm on. Expressing my confusion is just something I do often.
Just got back from filming and going out in a few so won't really be able to formulate a proper response until tomorrow. However, I'll quickly point out that this is stupid. Don't deny you were playing the noob card, that was the obvious incentive. If people think you're shit at the game like I originally did with foggy, they become hesitant to vote you because there suspicious activity might just be due to ignorance. I know as a fact you are not bad at mafia, you probably have more experience in the game than I do which leads me to the conclusion that claiming you were "confused" at a situation as basic as, "we have no evidence so let's vote for whoever is more suspicious" is a dumb excuse for a player of your experience.

hipmeow

Reaction score
right now i dont really think it is mul mainly because notty said this like pretty early in the game
You because I'm getting weird vibes off of you, also mul since mul doesn't say much and lurkers tend to be Mafia.
i dont really understand why a mafia member would try to raise suspicion or just try and get their mafia buddy killed for no reason.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount - The Final Day?
Aqua - Hipman (1/4)
Mulbery -
Aqua hkcool (2/4)
hkcool
- Mulbery (1/4)
With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch and 3 to no-lynch. The deadline will be in one week, May 3rd 1am GMT (6 days 3 hours). The player with the most votes WILL be lynched once deadline hits.

D

Deleted member 4601

I'll retract my vote on hkcool for now. I think I'll have to read through the thread a little more thoroughly before I make a proper decision.

unvote

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I'll retract my vote on hkcool for now. I think I'll have to read through the thread a little more thoroughly before I make a proper decision.

unvote
I am fairly certain that HK is the last one left, because foggy mentions him fairly often and because I don't really see MarsKid interacting much with the dead mafia.

vote hkcool
Also because your vote on HK makes you a hypocrite for 1) voting him based on mild suspicions which you advised against for foggy, fair enough in foggy's case your vote would be a hammer vote, but the principle should still apply; and 2) because you use the same reasoning against HK that I did for you except there is way more evidence of foggy trying to get your attention than HK. HK and foggy interacted a lot because they were the only ones actually actively posting.

D

Deleted member 4601

Also because your vote on HK makes you a hypocrite for 1) voting him based on mild suspicions which you advised against for foggy, fair enough in foggy's case your vote would be a hammer vote, but the principle should still apply; and 2) because you use the same reasoning against HK that I did for you except there is way more evidence of foggy trying to get your attention than HK. HK and foggy interacted a lot because they were the only ones actually actively posting.
I gave my reasoning for voting for hk. I voted for hk because I had something to back it up. I didn't vote for foggy because I had nothing to back it up. Retracted my vote because I went over the thread and realised that while hk sounds suspicious, it still leaves room for others to be guilty.

I don't know how else I'm going to prove that I'm innocent since you can clearly see how foggy and notty has voted for and raised suspicion on me when there's no real reason they should do that. I honestly hope you realise that what you're doing here is circular reasoning >_<

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I gave my reasoning for voting for hk. I voted for hk because I had something to back it up. I didn't vote for foggy because I had nothing to back it up. Retracted my vote because I went over the thread and realised that while hk sounds suspicious, it still leaves room for others to be guilty.

I don't know how else I'm going to prove that I'm innocent since you can clearly see how foggy and notty has voted for and raised suspicion on me when there's no real reason they should do that. I honestly hope you realise that what you're doing here is circular reasoning >_<
From my experience as mafia, I commonly do and see others put suspicion on other mafia members if it either alleviates suspicion on themselves or if the person they're putting suspicion on they believe will likely be lynched anyway.
Besides, other than just the fact that you were lurking I don't recall any other attempt at lynching you, and like I previously mentioned, foggy's last attempt at tagging you seemed less to put suspicion on you but more to get your attention to try and help him.

Eitherway, I may be over thinking things, but currently other than the stuff HK did before, you are the only person who stands out on my radar as mafia. So unless Mars is just really good or caff isn't the innocent child but a maf pr that disguises them as it (which let's be honest totally isn't a thing xD) then I can only vote you.

D

Deleted member 4601

From my experience as mafia, I commonly do and see others put suspicion on other mafia members if it either alleviates suspicion on themselves or if the person they're putting suspicion on they believe will likely be lynched anyway.
Besides, other than just the fact that you were lurking I don't recall any other attempt at lynching you, and like I previously mentioned, foggy's last attempt at tagging you seemed less to put suspicion on you but more to get your attention to try and help him.
I get what you mean by no one standing out. But you mentioned how mafia may accuse each other when they are trying to alleviate suspicion, or when that person is about to be lynched. Well, here's a list of times where I was accused and voted for by notty and foggy when neither of them are in danger. I have never been close to being lynched, and today is the closest I've got in this game. These are listed by post number.

Votes for me: #120 (foggy, 2nd vote), #195 (notty, 1st vote), #573 (foggy, 1st vote)

Accusations: #141 (notty), #154 (notty), #735 (foggy)

"Mulb is inactive so why not lynch mulb": #198 (notty), #202 (notty), #574 (foggy)

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Okay I might be wrong here, but Mul it seems you are trying desperately to distant yourself from Notty and Foggy. Like you even looked back to where either Foggy or Notty said something about you being suspicious /votes by them on you, to make is believe you cannot possibly be mafia. Seems like a lot of effort.

It appears to me you are feeling the heat and trying to convince us that you can be trusted fully. Frankly, if you were town, it would be more logical to take an offensive stance instead of defensive. Like, you voted and then withdrew your vote, which seems odd in my eyes. We have to corner the last mafia and take em out. The best way is to apply pressure on everyone and see who cracks.

Feel free to disagree, as always activity is good.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I wasn't too convinced of any sort of direction until that unvote happened. Not sure exactly why you'd suddenly step off that vote without any real convincing reason and leads me to believe you tried a wagon that didn't end up picking steam. Maybe since you knew I was suspicious of him you hoped I'd help you out?

Either Mul's the last Mafia we have left to bump off or Aqua's running a good campaign against him. Either way I think the options have narrowed down sufficiently and we still have numbers.

vote Mul

D

Deleted member 4601

I wasn't too convinced of any sort of direction until that unvote happened. Not sure exactly why you'd suddenly step off that vote without any real convincing reason and leads me to believe you tried a wagon that didn't end up picking steam. Maybe since you knew I was suspicious of him you hoped I'd help you out?

Either Mul's the last Mafia we have left to bump off or Aqua's running a good campaign against him. Either way I think the options have narrowed down sufficiently and we still have numbers.

vote Mul
I'm an indecisive person okay :c

I stepped off the vote because I was considering of other options other than hkcool and since I really don't like wasting votes, I retracted it for the fear of making the wrong decision.

Honestly, in case I get lynched, I'll just leave this here (it's relevant now as well). I honestly don't think Aqua is mafia. If he were mafia, he would know that I am town and actively trying to lynch me because that will eventually bring the suspicion onto himself. Y'all will eventually find out that I am town, so because of that I doubt Aqua is mafia.

Basically when I die and flip town, don't vote Aqua because at this point, a mulb lynch is not something the Mafia would actively push for.

Not saying this to defend myself, just putting it across so that when I die I can still contribute to the conversation on the next day.

D

Deleted member 4601

Maybe since you knew I was suspicious of him you hoped I'd help you out?
Actually, I never really noticed your presence in the game until day 5 (which is so hypocritical of me but ehh), so I didn't realise that you might've been suspicious of hk.

D

Deleted member 4601

Okay I might be wrong here, but Mul it seems you are trying desperately to distant yourself from Notty and Foggy. Like you even looked back to where either Foggy or Notty said something about you being suspicious /votes by them on you, to make is believe you cannot possibly be mafia. Seems like a lot of effort.
No; it's the only remaining evidence I have to defend myself, so naturally I have to present it to y'all as part of my defense.

On the defensive side here because going on the offensive side would make it seem like I'm shifting the suspicion from myself to others, which is not something I would enthusiastically partake in because that in itself is risky.

Retracted vote due to fear of mislynch.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Let's face it, anything anyone says can be risky. “You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law mafia".

D

Deleted member 4601

Let's face it, anything anyone says can be risky. “You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law mafia".
Mhmm. But don't you agree that trying to shift the focus away from yourself when you are under the spotlight with only make you more suspicious?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Mhmm. But don't you agree that trying to shift the focus away from yourself when you are under the spotlight with only make you more suspicious?
It is tough, but there is a big difference between shifting focus away from yourself and voting other people when you are a suspect as well. If we had to question all our responses instead of playing the game to the fullest, the game would be even more quiet.

Frankly, I think shifting focus is something only a mafia can do. When you are town sides, and the focus is on you, trying to "shift focus" would instead be convincing people you arent the one they should be voting for and providing reasoning for who to vote instead.

I do agree with some of what you said, but I do think unvoting me was more suspicious than voting me. Does sorta give off the vibe that Mars mentioned, like you were trying something cheeky by voting me, but took it off the moment you saw it (possibly) didnt work out.

D

Deleted member 4601

It is tough, but there is a big difference between shifting focus away from yourself and voting other people when you are a suspect as well. If we had to question all our responses instead of playing the game to the fullest, the game would be even more quiet.

Frankly, I think shifting focus is something only a mafia can do. When you are town sides, and the focus is on you, trying to "shift focus" would instead be convincing people you arent the one they should be voting for and providing reasoning for who to vote instead.

I do agree with some of what you said, but I do think unvoting me was more suspicious than voting me. Does sorta give off the vibe that Mars mentioned, like you were trying something cheeky by voting me, but took it off the moment you saw it (possibly) didnt work out.
I never realised that it felt like that until mars mentioned it, really. Didn't know I was giving that kind of impression. Now that I think of it, voting for someone then quickly retracting the vote is probably the worst idea I could make, but whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It boils down to my flawed playing style, I suppose. (Aqua says I'm experienced I'm honored tbh but I'm still trash) I can't say much except that I have a fear of mislynching and this resulted in my indecisiveness.

D

Deleted member 4601

I'm off to sleep now.

Will be interesting to see how town reacts if they do lynch me, but if I'm still alive when I wake up then I've got more defending to do, but it's all good fun since I've never been this active in mafia before c:

• Love
Reactions: Aqua
D

Deleted member 4601

Also, I've never directly claimed, have I? Right, I'm a vanilla townie and all I have is my vote which I am apparently not using very wisely at all.