C9++ - Day 6 - The Final Day - 3/13 Alive - Town Win!

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount - Somethingsomethingvotecount
Aqua - Hipman (1/4)
Mulbery - Aqua hkcool Marskid (3/4)
With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch and 3 to no-lynch. The deadline will be on May 3rd 1am GMT (5 days 7 hours). The player with the most votes WILL be lynched once deadline hits.

D

Deleted member 4601

I suppose at this point if I were inffy I'd vote for myself, but I'm not inffy xD

Before anyone hammers, though, I'd like to talk about my views on everyone who's still in-game at the moment, since I know myself that lynching me won't end the game just yet.

Starting from the top of the list - Caff is not mafia (duh).

When it comes to Aqua, I previously stated that I was fairly confident he's not mafia. His claim to be a 1-shot cop seemed awfully convenient, and wasting the investigation on hipman seemed pretty odd - but I don't think he ever voted for hip after that. Aqua did vote for me from the very beginning for lurking, and I suppose I fully understand that since every single game I'm in, the whole lurking thing gets me. Inffy's defense though - I have no idea why he defended me so much, but I'm not complaining.

I stated that I believe that Aqua's claim is true because Aqua is currently trying to push for a lynch on me. The reasoning behind that is that the Mafia would know that I am town and pushing for a mulb lynch to that extent will put the suspicion on him on the next day. But I suppose notty has done it on Inffy and has avoided that (but notty is on a whole other level). It could just be Aqua using the fact that I've become an easy lynch target, but I honestly think it goes much deeper than just that since I doubt Aqua would make that kind of a risk.

Hipman... I think he's town, and I've talked about why I think so before. I still stand by that point.

At this point, it's between hk and MarsKid. If I get lynched, I honestly think that both of them will survive on the next day, along with Aqua. Which leaves Caff and Hip as the potential mafia kill targets. Now that I've said this though, it's hard to say.

Mars's activity is mostly concentrated on the first few days, so for later issues I don't really know where he stands. The only thing I know for sure is that he was quite strong on his vote on inffy, but to be honest at that point inffy's argument just seemed like it was falling apart.

I'm leaning on hkcool, but I've been considering how Aqua and Mars could possibly be mafia as well. But foggy's post that included his vote on hkcool just seemed like something a mafia would write if they're lynching another mafia member - slightly sympathetic and saying that you have no other choice. But on the other hand, foggy saying that when hkcool is town isn't too improbable.

If hkcool is mafia though then inffy is probably some sort of psychic wizard

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The deadline is on May 3rd 1am GMT (4 days 5 hours). The player with the most votes WILL be lynched once deadline hits.
Also pokey pokey.
Digitalmez - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 1
Nottykitten - Mafia Roleblocker - Killed Night 3
Aqua
Infected_alien8_ - Cop - Lynched Day 2
Foggy2406 - Mafia Goon - Lynched Day 4
CaffeinatedKitty - Innocent Child
Ooglie101 - Vanilla Townie Demonic Cow- Killed Night 4
Mulbery
Oak63 - Town Vigilante - Killed Night 3
Timdood3 - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 2
hipman500
MarsKid
hkcool

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Like I don't wanna push you all hard, but I would like to ask from everyone who hasn't voted yet, to vote the person they find most suspicious and give a little bit of reasoning. Like we could also just wait 4 days and let Mul be lynched, but that would just be 4 more days of nothing going on.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount - A Berry Red Sunset
Mulbery - Aqua hkcool Marskid Hipman (4/4)
With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch and 3 to no-lynch. This means Mulbery, a Vanilla Townie, has been lynched! It is now Night 5, so send in your actions!
Aqua
Mulbery - Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 5
hipman500
MarsKid
hkcool

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
A night full of restless and chortling ghosts, a night of devious plans, a night with death. Also hipman500 a Vanilla Townie was found a lack of head.
It is now Day 6! Deadline is one week yadayada.
Aqua
Mulbery - Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 5
hipman500 - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 5
MarsKid
hkcool

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Vote Aqua

I am a 100 % sure it is Aqua. I mean it isn't Caff, it isnt me, and I have my reasons to be sure it is Aqua over Mars (mainly having to do with the time between the Lynch of Mulb and the death of Hipman).

One thing I don't understand why didnt you kill Caff. I mean now there are 4 players left and one is confirmed town, doesnt that make it harder for you then necessary.

I will be looking back at your recent posts to provide some further evidence. No further, your reign of terror is over! However, it is going to be tough because we need 3 votes to lynch (or just a majority at the end of the day).

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
ok pretty sure aqua is the next mafia member so
Probably this is the reason Hipman died ( F to pay respects), instead of Caff, (or Mars or I). He would probably have voted to lynch you, which is why you got rid of him. We all agreed (right?) he was town anyway, so you probably thought it didnt matter if he died.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Me going after Aqua right away derives from the simple fact that, after Mulb died, Aqua had to be the remaining mafia member in my eyes. I mean, why would I wait and give him more time to possibly divide us and put us up against each other. I do agree the theory on hipman dying was sort of an impulse thought process by me, but nevertheless can be viable imo.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Well this is some unpleasant shit to wake up to... mul flips townie (I'm so sorry Mulbery, I was too convinced :c), then hk instantly tries for a lynch against me.

Going to be honest, with one more town lynch to a mafia victory and you, as mars said, "immediately lashing out against me", seems pretty obvious your intentions. I'm gonna be honest, I'm confident it's not mars, the way he's acted over the recent days somewhat cements him as town in my eyes (I hope he is anyway xD), you on the other hand not so. I will admit the Mul lynch was 100% my fault, and if this wasn't the final day I'd say i'd deserve to be lynched. HOWEVER, the fact you so readily vote me within minutes of Samlen starting the day with no evidence except the fact that "Hip wanted to vote me so I killed him" is ridiculous and frankly makes you out to be mafia over me; it seems as if you night killed hip as he had an unapparent strong vote against me the previous day, and then as soon as the day starts try and lynch me for it. The only problem is, is that: Why would I kill hip?

I'll admit from this game I've learnt one thing, I'm not as good as mafia as I thought I was. After thinking it was inf then mul, I haven't had a very successful game (then again this has been a 100% evidence free game, other than the fact I know hip is town). However, I don't think any mafia whether pro or if it were there first game would do something so obvious, unless as mars said "some reverse psycho bs", but yeah, I'm also pretty doubtful of that.

Honestly, you've managed to slip through the cracks as my second choice vote for too many rounds now, so now I'm sure you're maf I feel guilty af, based on your previous interactions with foggy and your jumpy, ridiculous reaction to my RVS vote early on in the game and finally this last ditch attempt of winning by getting a quick lynch based on no evidence or speculation other than something you could have caused to trick people into agreeing with you.

vote hkcool

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I was pretty sure you would vote me, no surprise there. I was just hoping I could convince Caf and Mars. Like unless Mars is running a good campaign,it would either be me or you.

I can guarantee you I am a Vanilla Townie. Have been from the start, will be when I go down.

Some of the point on my previous gameplay are absolutely right. I have done a great job, making this last day incredibly difficult for us townies. However I still do not agree with your point against me from this day. In my eyes it would make a ton of sense to kill hipman, dude, he was after you. An on me killing you right away, I was here the entire time, from before Mul got lynched till after the night ended. Why would I bot vote you immediately? Why would I wait when I was sure? You agree Mars isnt suspicious, which for me leaves you as Mafia. This is my main reason for voting you, and voting you right away.

Mars and Caff, I am very aware every bit Aqua is suspicious I am equal or more suspicious. Everything that could make Aqua suspicious from the events of this and last day could also point in my direction. You have to trust me when I say I am 100% Vanilla Townie. If you vote to lynch me, Aqua will kill one of you during next night, game will be over, mafia will win. We have to stop him.

• Haha
Reactions: Aqua

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
In my eyes you both probably already have an idea of who of the 2 of us it is. And anything either of us will provide as evidence, the other will try to fight. I just hope you make the right decision and trust me. I was stupid to blindly follow Aqua into lynching Mulb, dont do the same thing and lynch me.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
, I was here the entire time, from before Mul got lynched till after the night ended.
I was asleep IRL, therefore I couldn't of carried out the night kill as I wasn't online to tell Sam who to kill, the night ended at 3am, so I couldn't have carried out the night action. You admitted you were awake for the entire duration of night; ngl that shows that if it is between us only you can be mafia.

CaffeinatedKitty
MarsKid

I'm not gonna pull a slimey "appeal to your better nature" speech like HK did, the facts are on the table, I know I've fucked up a lot this game, but this is the decider.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Tbh, when the night ended I checked when everyone was last seen on the forums. And it showed you were on around 2 am. Mars had not been on forum. Hence you had to be the last mafia. Hence I voted right away. (I didnt mention thus right away, because I wasnt sure if I could mention this. Since you did I decided to say it now).

A reason why I am not guilty!? Most suspicions revolving around me have to do with my writing style and approach to the game. Voting me for who I am IRL seems kind off lame. Only problem here, none of you know me. So you'll just have to believe my word for it.

"slimey appeal to emotions" maybe, "lousy suspects" definitely.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Tbh, when the night ended I checked when everyone was last seen on the forums. And it showed you were on around 2 am. Mars had not been on forum. Hence you had to be the last mafia. Hence I voted right away. (I didnt mention thus right away, because I wasnt sure if I could mention this. Since you did I decided to say it now).

A reason why I am not guilty!? Most suspicions revolving around me have to do with my writing style and approach to the game. Voting me for who I am IRL seems kind off lame. Only problem here, none of you know me. So you'll just have to believe my word for it.

"slimey appeal to emotions" maybe, "lousy suspects" definitely.
That's a lie, I know I turned my PC off at 1:20am, after playing civ since 10, so claiming you saw me online at 2 is completely fabricated.