• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Blocktopia Survivor V2

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
I want to play!
I'll join c:
Count Mr_UberPie in!
LET'S DO THIS THING!
Yup...yup....let's go...
In case u didn't understand any of that, it means I'm in :p
I am up for it!
:( ok ooglie
i'm in time to time kick ass and chew bubble gum
Sure, I wanna play! Let's doo dis!
Okay I'm in lets kick some ass guys ;)
JohnOgozalek and
LETS GO
I'll join as well, and do no work...I mean, greatly aid the team.
TEAMS HAVE BEEN PICKED!

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
The first challenge is a quiz 1. Name the blocktopia top donator? 2. Name a HC. 3. Name a op from zombie, lava, and TNT. 4. Make 5 words from YEAST! PM amongst your teams. Post answer in bold on PM! Good Luck Tikiano, Chumuga, and Salani!

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Well guys we lost :(
You left me by myself and I just couldn't find the top donor.
We have to vote…
So I'm going to vote for HarmakPaul regretfully :(
Ballon and John are staff so they should know more.
Also guys if your going to vote for me because i lost for us, don't. If I wasn't looking at the forums on my PHONE, we would have had nobody to even try to win.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
So far, the only reason I didn't answer was because the first challenge was when my Internet was put down. I'll make my vote depending on if it will always be around that time, because if it is, then I won't be able to play. At all. :/

And by the way, you could easily find where the donors are, you just need to look hard enough.

Also, just because some people are staff doesn't mean that they know more or less than the others. Ya shouldn't make a decision based off of that.

Here's what I propose. Everyone shares who they would vote out and share their opinion as to why. Then, once we reach a final consensus, then we can vote that person off, whoever they may be. Just voting someone out based on server rank is not a good idea at all.

There's my defense. Now, to keep this moving, I'll notify balloon98 and JohnOgozalek so they can voice their thoughts on this.

One more thing: I think that 77 should be safe from votes this round. After all, he's the only one that made an effort to answer. You guys can decide if we do so or not.

And maybe this shows that you should keep me in. c:

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Well the challenge was posted while I was asleep so I couldn't really do anything if I wanted to and I dont think I should be eliminated because of that besides I have done good in the past before when I have seen the challenge while its still going since if I had seen this one we would have one hands down since I know all those answers off my heart.

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Very sorry guys, I was at school while the challenge occured, and ironicly since at the time of the post, I would have been taking my state tests :( As well, too those questions, I would know the answers, and hats off to 77 for getting on and trying for our team! No vote for him, and like ballon stated he knows the awnsers, can't go wrong with that, so sorry but I place my vote for Harm. I would have known the questions, but I don't think we should base our votes off if the selected person, has a rank, for Harm I'm positive is a active and very attuned to the forums, and the players of the forums, and so 77, so I strongly suggest not basing who we vote for on rank. So, sorry buddy:( HarmakPaul