• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Blocktopia Survivor V2

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I'm sorry I was a bit angwy :p
For the moment my vote still stands. It was a bad dcision to base it of rank because everyone should get a fair chance. I don't follow donations and remember I was on my phone so I had to think off the top of my head. (my searching is a lot slower than my pc)

Again my vote is still for HARMAKPAUL

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
My vote is on...

Me.
Just as long as you guys don't do anything stupid that I could have easily prevented, I'm fine with being out. Of course, I never got to do anything, but that's fine. I have Blocktopia Mafia and Roleplay Lite to stay with, anyway.

So I guess.... Adios guys~
-Harmak

Also, can I stay in the team conversation, if I promise not to post anything? I kinda wanna watch Chumuga's progress.
It's nice to watch my team do things correctly (and fun to be angry for not making good decisions). Mind if I stay in it, Hockey?
Also, John, can you edit your post and remove the C in my name, please?

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Day 2 your next challenge another quiz 1. Find a ban appeal page (link) 2. Make 8 words from BLOCKTOPIA. 3. Name one trusted from each server. Good Luck no posts on the forum until the challenge is finished! GO!

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Day 3 puzzles 1. In my signature what letter appears the most? 2. Find the trophies page on blocktopia. (send link) 3. Make 17 words out of this sentence Hockeyfan scored in a game in the middle of April. Good Luck ;)