Blocktopia Academy!

Is it better than the original Stories of Blocktopia Academy?

• Yes! It's improved, and much better!

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No, I like the original more.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I dunno, they both seem kinda dull.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I felt like writing right now :3

I opened my eyes. It was the day. The day that I had been waiting for the past month. It was the day that I was gonna leave for Blocktopia Academy.

I was still quite sleepy as I walked to the little table I had made in my house. I had built my own house. It didn't look that good, actually it was quite horrible, but it didn't matter. I wasn't poor. I just didn't spend all I had on some fancy house that I didn't actually need. There was some bread on the table. I grabbed the bread and started eating it, while taking a bite out of a nice porkchop at the same time.

I had already packed all my things earlier. I didn't bring much, and I sold most of what I didn't bring. I did pack my clothes in my backpack, however, and some other stuff. Like a map of the world, a lot of books (you see, I enjoy reading a lot), a book with blank pages to write in and a quill, and some of my more priced possessions, such as my Rituals of Fire Apprentice badge and my diamond sword that I had already used quite a lot. I also packed all my money into a nice little bag that I kept near me at all times.

When I had finished my little breakfast, I checked if I had packed all I needed in my new school. I hadn't forgotten a single thing. So I just laid down on my bed and started waiting for the enderdragon to arrive.

I have some kind of a connection with endercreatures (dragons and endermen). I think I'm special in some way, like some people who are half wolves (!!!) or something like that. I guess I'm half enderman then. :eek:
Nah, that's unlikely, but I do have a friendlier relationship with endermen and enderdragons than other people. For example, endermen get really pissed if someone dares to look at them. But it's perfectly ok if I look at them. Sometimes it even feels like they understand what I say. Quite weird if you ask me, but I'm still trying to figure out what it is about me that makes me so special when it comes to endermen.

I felt the wind blow right through my old wooden door. The dragon that was going to take me, and possibly many more to the Blocktopia Academy, was here. I gave the dragon a quick pat on the head before climbing on him. Apparently, his name was Dave. Funny name for a dragon. Oh well.
I think I was one of the first people to come on the dragon. A dragon caretaker from the Academy was controlling the dragon, and she was pleasantly surprised when she saw that I had such a good contact with the enderdragon. We flew quite low for a bit, then suddenly flew very high, above the clouds. I felt a bit dizzy when I looked down. I've never been comfortable around great heights, although I don't start panicking like some people.

Then we finally got to the Academy, after picking up about 10-15 more people. I noticed that each enderdragon that landed here had it's own designated landing spot, marked by the dragon's name. Our dragon obviously landed on the spot that was labeled "Dave". About ten seconds later, a dragon landed right next to us on a spot marked as "Dane". I think I saw some people I already knew on that dragon, but I hadn't really been good friends with any of them before. I did recognize Faliara Topaz though, we had met a few times before.

Then I got a good look at the Academy's building complex. It was HUGE. Like this:
HUGE
I'm not too sure how to describe it, because simple words cannot possibly describe it, but I can try.

It had a lot of towers. A lot of towers. It was like a castle, or more like a palace. It had a very romantic feel to it, like some of these castles in this other reality some call Earth, and then there are these little castles there in the mountains they call the Alps or something. Like this, only fifty times bigger and more magical:

And then, everyone started moving inside, towards what I assume was the grand hall or something. I recognized a few more people from the crowd that flooded in through the gates, like my friend Kylieanna. I think she had brought her sister along as well? Not too sure about that.

To be continued... maybe.

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score

I opened my eyes. It was the day. The day that I had been waiting for the past month. It was the day that I was gonna leave for Blocktopia Academy.

I was still quite sleepy as I walked to the little table I had made in my house. I had built my own house. It didn't look that good, actually it was quite horrible, but it didn't matter. I wasn't poor. I just didn't spend all I had on some fancy house that I didn't actually need. There was some bread on the table. I grabbed the bread and started eating it, while taking a bite out of a nice porkchop at the same time.

I had already packed all my things earlier. I didn't bring much, and I sold most of what I didn't bring. I did pack my clothes in my backpack, however, and some other stuff. Like a map of the world, a lot of books (you see, I enjoy reading a lot), a book with blank pages to write in and a quill, and some of my more priced possessions, such as my Rituals of Fire Apprentice badge and my diamond sword that I had already used quite a lot. I also packed all my money into a nice little bag that I kept near me at all times.

When I had finished my little breakfast, I checked if I had packed all I needed in my new school. I hadn't forgotten a single thing. So I just laid down on my bed and started waiting for the enderdragon to arrive.

I have some kind of a connection with endercreatures (dragons and endermen). I think I'm special in some way, like some people who are half wolves (!!!) or something like that. I guess I'm half enderman then. :eek:
Nah, that's unlikely, but I do have a friendlier relationship with endermen and enderdragons than other people. For example, endermen get really pissed if someone dares to look at them. But it's perfectly ok if I look at them. Sometimes it even feels like they understand what I say. Quite weird if you ask me, but I'm still trying to figure out what it is about me that makes me so special when it comes to endermen.

I felt the wind blow right through my old wooden door. The dragon that was going to take me, and possibly many more to the Blocktopia Academy, was here. I gave the dragon a quick pat on the head before climbing on him. Apparently, his name was Dave. Funny name for a dragon. Oh well.
I think I was one of the first people to come on the dragon. A dragon caretaker from the Academy was controlling the dragon, and she was pleasantly surprised when she saw that I had such a good contact with the enderdragon. We flew quite low for a bit, then suddenly flew very high, above the clouds. I felt a bit dizzy when I looked down. I've never been comfortable around great heights, although I don't start panicking like some people.

Then we finally got to the Academy, after picking up about 10-15 more people. I noticed that each enderdragon that landed here had it's own designated landing spot, marked by the dragon's name. Our dragon obviously landed on the spot that was labeled "Dave". About ten seconds later, a dragon landed right next to us on a spot marked as "Dane". I think I saw some people I already knew on that dragon, but I hadn't really been good friends with any of them before. I did recognize Kylieanna though. And I think she had brought her sister along as well? Not too sure about that.

Then I got a good look at the Academy's building complex. It was HUGE. Like this:
HUGE
I'm not too sure how to describe it, because simple words cannot possibly describe it, but I can try.

It had a lot of towers. A lot of towers. It was like a castle, or more like a palace. It had a very romantic feel to it, like some of these castles in this other reality some call Earth, and then there are these little castles there in the mountains they call the Alps or something. Like this, only fifty times bigger and more magical:

And then, everyone started moving inside, towards what I assume was the grand hall or something.

I love it but 1. You know me dont you? :c and 2. Me and Kylie aren't on 'Dane' we're on 'Rio' which is a female dragon, Fali is the one on Dane

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Then we finally got to the Academy, after picking up about 10-15 more people. I noticed that each enderdragon that landed here had it's own designated landing spot, marked by the dragon's name. Our dragon obviously landed on the spot that was labeled "Dave". About ten seconds later, a dragon landed right next to us on a spot marked as "Dane". I think I saw some people I already knew on that dragon, but I hadn't really been good friends with any of them before. I did recognize Kylieanna though. And I think she had brought her sister along as well? Not too sure about that.

HUGE

And then, everyone started moving inside, towards what I assume was the grand hall or something.

I love it but 1. You know me dont you? :c and 2. Me and Kylie aren't on 'Dane' we're on 'Rio' which is a female dragon, Fali is the one on Dane
No, I don't think I've ever seen you in-game. Or it could just be my derpy memory when it comes to people related to Minecraft. And wat. Right, I saw that "Rio" part now. ._. Sorry, I'll edit my story a bit :p

Faliara

Reaction score
endersteve5 Dane was the one that came along because only he knows the location of my island...

Anyways, you and Onet (One one two) will probably end up moving in with me at the end of the year, because both of you now live with me on Blossomring Island in JtE :D

Time to start!
o0O0o
The week flew by. Me and my newfound friends played at RoF, JtE, TNT Wars and Buildbox. I never found the courage to go to AoD...

And thus, the day when my classes start finally arrive.

I slam my hand on the alarm clock, sit up, yawn and stretch. I quickly jumped out of bed, grabbed my school uniform and sprinted for the bathroom.

o0O0o
"Come on, let's get to class!"
Me, Kylie and Toile were rushing to Class Star. Our other roommates were in other classes.
"Oomph!"
Kylie had crashed into someone else.
"Oh, so sorry!"
A boy helped Kylie up. He had black hair with a white fringe. His eyes were pinkish purple. He was wearing the school uniform.
"Oh, hi Sam!" Kylie greeted. "HI SAM, HI!" Toile screeched out.
I'm pretty sure everyone in the surrounding corridors heard it.
I looked at 'Sam'. "Nice to meet you, I'm Faliara Topaz," I greeted.
"Nice to meet you to!" he said. "I'm Samuel Ender."
I then saw the clock. "Oh dear, look at the time! We'd better get moving, guys," I said.
"Alright! Bye, Sam!" said Toile as we ran towards the Star class.
The Star class was huge. Well, knowing the fact that the amount of people here is uncountable, I should have guessed.
Me, Kylie and Toile took a seat in the back. We saw familiar faces. There were also new ones.
"Nice to meet you," I said to the person sitting next to me. "I'm Faliara Topaz."
"Onet (pronounced On-it) Twone (One one two)," he said.
Then, we looked at front. There was a teacher that, quite literally, looked like a zombie.
"Hello, students! I'm Zombles Bosse (Zombie_Boss_1). Sadly, the other teachers in charge of this class are currently unavailable. Anyways, just call me Zombles, Mr Bosse makes me sound like an old man!"
Me, Kylie and Toile snickered.
"So, let's start homeroom!"
o0O0o
So, after homeroom, there was PE. Sploorky Hupdaloop was teaching us here. Hender, Grimm and SMC were with me in this class.
SMC? Well, I found that if we rearranged Sumeter's full name a bit, you'd get this:
Sumeter Pergachea
Su|me|ter|Per|ga|chea
Su(1)|me(3)|ter(6)|Per(2)|ga(4)|chea(5)
Su|Per|me|ga|chea|ter
Supermegacheater
And thus is how I made his nickname.
Well, I always knew he was a cheater.
Currently I decided that I needed to improve my aim and went to the archery section...
o0O0o
"Wow, today was one heck of a day!" I said as I finished my homework.
"I know!" said French. "I saw Mr Hupdaloop burning down a tree a student had made with logs and leaves and the student was crying badly... (IamGreg07)(Sploorky) And guess what? Mr Hupdaloop did it because he was bored!"
I gave French a look. "Poor guy..."
I stretched. "I'm going to hit the sacks. Good night!"
o0O0o
Done.
And as always, fill the format to make it easier for us all!
Name:
Age (Students; 18 and below. Teachers and other staff; 19 and above):
Appearance:
Class (Star/Moon/Sun/Mars/Venus/Mercury/Pluto/Milky Way/Black Hole/Supernova/Uranus/Meteor/Asteroid/Shooting Star/Jupiter/Earth/Saturn/Neptune/whatever it is in space):
Occupation (Student, Teacher, etc):
Species (because why the hell not):
Relatives (fake ones, real ones, I dunno as long as they play Minecraft):
Home:
Pets (I have Hikaru...):
Other details:

Here's the example:

Name: Faliara
Appearance: Brunette, fair, brown eyes with a thin, slight ring of blue around it the brown, likes to wear light blue shirt with dark blue fluff around the edges, yellow pants, often barefoot.
Class: Star
Species: Human
Relatives (I'm only naming those that play Minecraft): Faremore (little brother), Xenoraph (older brother)
Home: Blossomring Island
Pets: Hikaru, in the near future a cat named Hikari.
Other details: I'll fill this in later, too lazy :/

Reactions: Enderfive

MagickPaws

Reaction score
I had things to do Bernerbear13 :p
Name: Magica Felis (Mags or Paws for short)
Age (Students; 18 and below. Teachers and other staff; 19 and above): 13
Appearance: Dark brown, wavy hair that goes half-way down the back. Light grey cat ears and tail. Purple eyes. Dark purple, velvet, hooded cloak that goes down to the knees. Green t-shirt with a soft-blue paw-print and silver stars around. Grey shorts to the knees and blue sneakers.
Class (Star/Moon/Sun/Mars/Venus/Mercury/Pluto/Milky Way/Black Hole/Supernova/Uranus/Meteor/Asteroid/Shooting Star/Jupiter/Earth/Saturn/Neptune/whatever it is in space): Milky Way
Occupation (Student, Teacher, etc): Student
Species (because why the hell not): Cat Girl.
Relatives (fake ones, real ones, I dunno as long as they play Minecraft): Berner
Home: Somewhere... (Bern can pick)
Pets : none
Other details:Studying Magic :3

Reaction score
Website
example.iana.org
This looks like fun! :3

Name: Michelle (Meme for short) Clayton-Ridgewell
Appearance: Long, thick dark-blonde hair with a dark blue streak. Blue green eyes that become yellow occasionally. Either floaty or ruffled short-ish skirts any old T-shirt (as long as it isn't bright pink or yellow) and a black and white striped hoodie- never with the hood up, ever- and bare feet.
Class: Moon
Species: Lycanthrope (werewolf)
Relatives: Salvationist
Home: Some island near Scotland
Pets: An Arctic Fox called Hope
Other details: Has spirit (magic) powers

G

Guest35486

Name: Claire Foxara
Age (Students; 18 and below. Teachers and other staff; 19 and above): 13
Appearance: Always wearing a white hood (Always :<) with wolf ears, wolf tail, and red wings. Paws are kinda like claws, with orange fluffy-firey-like stuff at the wrist. Eyes are aqua colored. Either wearing a black hoodie or a black shirt and dark colored pants.
Class (Star/Moon/Sun/Mars/Venus/Mercury/Pluto/Milky Way/Black Hole/Supernova/Uranus/Meteor/Asteroid/Shooting Star/Jupiter/Earth/Saturn/Neptune/whatever it is in space): Pluto
Species (because why the hell not): Water Wolf Mutant
Relatives (fake ones, real ones, I dunno as long as they play Minecraft): None \o/
Home: A place without a name with wolf mutants living there.
Pets: A Lava Wolf (Not a lava wolf mutant. Just a lava wolf) named Leapingfire
Other details: \o/

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Name: Toile Amethyst
Age (Students; 18 and below. Teachers and other staff; 19 and above): 12, turning 13 SOON ;DDD
Appearance: Mega skinny and average height with long legs and is underweight (this is true Dx) with a small nose and pale, almost inaudible freckles dotting under her eyes. Dark, wavy brown hair that falls to her waist with (REALLY COOL EYESES I HAVESZTH no, really I do) eyes that have brown rimmed pupils with a light mossy-green as the main colour and grey-blue around the very edges. She has nicely tanned skin from an oversea trip to Bali (whooooooooo!) and light grey ears with pale pink on the inside and a cute fluffy tail to match. She wears a plain white tanktop with (yah know one of those mega cool thingy things that are like ponchos that aren't? no? fine) a slightly see-through blank woolen top over, a turquoise-y belt and red skinny jeans that end off with RAINBOOOWWWWW CONVERSES and boring white socks .___. (sarry Fali for changing mah look) a 'I <3 Zombies' necklace, (Wears these at different times) a black snapback cap with rainbow check on the front or a black ribbon in her hair and tons of weird bracelets on her arms. (Including one that says 'I <3 Moustaches' and 'cool story bro' ) a grey wrist glove on her right hand with six silver studs around the wrist with those AWEOMSE HUGE BLACK HIPSTER GLASSES (I actually have them \o/) <---- This is like, LIKE my real outfit ;3; I cant pull off skinny jeans they just annoy me.. I just hate jeans in general irl.
Class (Star/Moon/Sun/Mars/Venus/Mercury/Pluto/Milky Way/Black Hole/Supernova/Uranus/Meteor/Asteroid/Shooting Star/Jupiter/Earth/Saturn/Neptune/whatever it is in space): Star
Occupation (Student, Teacher, etc): STUDENT
Species (because why the hell not): HALF WOLF HALF DEMON
Relatives (fake ones, real ones, I dunno as long as they play Minecraft): Kylieanna Amethyst <33
Home: Shinai (idk i forgot) Island.
Pets: REXXXYYYYYYY <333
Other details: She eats EVERYTHING and already knows the teacher Zombles and he feeds her milk.. She likes to try and eat mintie/hendy's hair and just eats EVERYTHING her bestfriend is.. no one ;3; ;3; considering Kylie is her sister... xDD AND SHES ULTRA MEGA SUPER EPIC POTATOES AND PRINGLE CAKES HYPER WHICH everyone already knows

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name: Samuel Ender
Appearance: A human with pink/purpleish eyes, dark hair and a bit of white hair. I usually wear either a pink T-shirt and black jeans, or a green T-shirt and black jeans. I also sometimes wear white shorts instead of the jeans. I may draw a picture of how I look, but just maybe.
Class: Mercury
Species: Endermutant. That is basically half human, half enderman with a human-like appearance. But I don't know it yet c:
Relatives: None.
Home: Erm. Idk?
Pets: None. Yet.
Other details: Nope, maybe I'll add something later.

Reaction score
Name:nico shooter Gender:boy Age : 13 Appearance: a boy who wears googles in his hair. spiky hair. orange jacket and a red shirt in the inside. Class : shooting star Occupation : student Species : human Relatives : grandpa shooter Home: earth :D Pets : small dragon and phoenix Other details: i will write a back story when i have time
why can't it be divided D: (^ this is what i mean)

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Name: Kylieanna Amethyst
Age (Students; 18 and below. Teachers and other staff; 19 and above): 12, turning 13 in march
Appearance: She has long, wavy dark-brownish hair which spring into curls at the ends, snow-white wolf ears and a tail, slightly deep blue eyes shaded a little gray, slightly-tanned skin, and her legs are similar to snow-white wolf legs, except with a human structure and normal wolf feet. Half of the time, she wears a simple red sleeveless top which fades to a darker shade of red at the ends, with similarly colored red wrist bands and orange shorts that fade to a browner color at the ends. The other half of the time she wears a red hoodie which fades to orange near the ends and a dark red skirt with a lighter-red stripe near the end. She doesn't wear boots/shoes much because she doesn't see the need.
Class: Star
Species (because why the hell not): Half wolf half demon (read below)
Relatives (fake ones, real ones, I dunno as long as they play Minecraft): Toile Amethyst <3
Home: Shin'ai
Pets (I have Hikaru...):

That's shadow. :D
Other details: She eats a lot and if someone has a special destiny or spiritual powers, they can eventually see her true form at will; She looks almost the same, except her hair turns white with black tips and she has red markings on her skin. Her tails is a little longer and has a black tip, and her hands turn into claws. She can let everyone see it at will but hides her true form because it makes everyone scared of her. Her true form is part of her demon side, but it doesn't really change much about her, just her looks.

----

And to basically type what I said from my last post which you seemingly missed:

I sorta disliked how you wrote my character slightly in chapter 3, how she just nodded when you were eating something that has sweet stuff on it (my character likes to eat everything), and she doesn't seem too cheerful in that chapter, and so I suggested it to be changed, but can you at least write her differently in the chapters ahead if you think it's too much work to change her in the other chapters? It's just a suggestion though, and I'd love it if you'd do it :D.

Also, can you change the "we're born between wolf demons and humans" bit to "we're born between wolves and demons"? Thanks. Faliara

Reactions: 1 person

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
I did, Kylieanna. Did you not check the edit? I already corrected it a little while ago, before you posted this.
Faliara said:
"Hey there! I'm Kylieanna Amethyst, nice to meet ya!"
"Nice to meet you, too," I said.
"So uh... Why do you have dog ears and dog tails? Just curious," I said quickly, before they took in any offence.

They simply laughed. "We're half-wolves," said Kylie.
"Half-wolves?"
"Hanyou," Toile corrected.
"Care to elaborate?" I said, still in confusion.
"It means that we're born between wolf demons and humans," said Kylie.
I was still confused, but I nodded anyway.
I checked the original chapter 2, and it's still like that. I'm not sure if you reposted chapter 2 entirely, though.

Faliara

Reaction score
I did, Kylieanna. Did you not check the edit? I already corrected it a little while ago, before you posted this.
Faliara said:
"Hey there! I'm Kylieanna Amethyst, nice to meet ya!"
"Nice to meet you, too," I said.
"So uh... Why do you have dog ears and dog tails? Just curious," I said quickly, before they took in any offence.

They simply laughed. "We're half-wolves," said Kylie.
"Half-wolves?"
"Hanyou," Toile corrected.
"Care to elaborate?" I said, still in confusion.
"It means that we're born between wolf demons and humans," said Kylie.
I was still confused, but I nodded anyway.
I checked the original chapter 2, and it's still like that. I'm not sure if you reposted chapter 2 entirely, though.
Oops... I'll go edit now.

Xfolo

Reaction score
Name:Xfolo
Appearance:Has a virus that makes him look 20. Has a spark of jealousy on his eyes, because old_man_oak is older than him. May occaisionly turn into a banana or a troll.
Class:Neptune
Relatives: Lord banana.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Appearance:Has a virus that makes him look 20. Has a spark of jealousy on his eyes, because old_man_oak is older than him. May occaisionly turn into a banana or a troll.
The Lord of Trolls has found this thread. :D

Faliara

Reaction score
Oh FUDGE. >_>

Xfolo

Reaction score
i found it ages ago... guess fali dosnt want me here :p