Blocktopia Academy!

Is it better than the original Stories of Blocktopia Academy?

• Yes! It's improved, and much better!

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No, I like the original more.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I dunno, they both seem kinda dull.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Faliara

Reaction score
This is a redo of the original thread, Stories of Blocktopia Academy!

I'm sure some of you have read the original. If you haven't, enjoy the redone version with NO SPECIFIED PLOT. If you still feel the need to check the original thread, here's the link:
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/stories-of-blocktopia-academy.9996/

We'll still have Herobrine, but there will be more bad guys after.

Enjoy Stories of Blocktopia Academy Version Two!
o0O0o
I packed my bags.

I had been accepted into Blocktopia Academy.

When I got the letter, I was bubbling with happiness! Now, I didn't need to live alone in a sucky fortress with no one but my dog Hikaru and a bunch of other animals on an island with a very weird shape.

Well, the animals weren't my animals. They'd been living on the island before I even moved there. So it's okay to leave them by themselves, because apparently they know how to live without humans -_- Do they grow their own crops?!

My crops? All of them have been harvested. I kept the seeds in a chest and locked it, though I brought some with me, just in case.

I had a trolley bag, a school bag and a basket. The trolley bag had my clothes and armor. The school bag had blocks, unlit torches, bow, arrows, sword, pickaxe, axe, shovel, coal, iron and a bunch of other stuff I'm too lazy to name. Even though I had stuff like this, I still managed to leave space for the books I'm going to receive at the school. The basket had said seeds, food, ingredients, book and quill, yellow sketchbook and a glittery yellow notebook.

So when I got these stuff packed, I went out to find my friend, Shocker, just arriving on an enderdragon.

"Hey Shock!" I said cheerfully.
"Hey Fali. Ready for the academy?"
"Yep!" I picked up Hikaru and heaved him and my stuff onto the enderdragon.
The enderdragon (who's name was Dane) started going up, and flew high above the clouds.
I saw that Roxbourg was currently experiencing a lava flood.

Lava floods are very, very common. They burn people and said people respawn and rage at the fact that they lost their stuff.

I'm one of the people who think lava floods are fun though.

That's probably why my island experiences Rituals of Fire.
The lava flood soon ended. We continued on. We saw some other people going on another dragon at the Ender Express.

We went around Concord, Crucia, Snowfall and a lot of other cities. More people boarded Dane and were behind us, holding their stuff tightly so it wouldn't fall. And Roxbourg wasn't the only one that was experiencing lava floods...

And thus, we arrived at our destination finally.

It was amazing.

There were tall towers, and lots of buildings. It looked majestic, like a castle. It didn't look like Hogwarts, though. If it did, it wouldn't be so bright now would it? There were many gardens, trees. It was AWESOME. It overlooked the surrounding town, which looked more modern.

Enderdragons were flocking in, landing on the designed places which were labeled with the dragon's name. Which meant that Dane landed on a platform that was labeled 'Dane'.

A man was helping other students come down. Me and Shocker simply jumped down, and I looked around. Living on an island in the middle of nowhere, Shocker was the only friend I had, since he was the only one who knew where I lived. And he lived in Crucia, so I was mostly left alone with the animals. So I felt kind of nervous.

Everyone was heading towards what I assume was the auditorium.

"Fali, come on, we'd best get moving," said Shocker. I'm surprised he isn't nervous about this, but I guess that's what happens when you live with others in a town?

So we entered the auditorium. It was huge, with red curtains and seats made of velvet. Me and Shocker sat before someone else took another seat, and looked in front.

"Welcome!" a man announced. "I'm Jonathan Jimmers, and this is the vice principal, January Withers," said a man, gesturing to another woman.
o0O0o
So, how's that for an opening?

Well, I'll post the next chapter after I do a few things;

Firstly, I'm going to need you to make up your last names. Like, make up your full names. Mine's gonna be Faliara Topaz, and Shocker's is gonna be Shocker Creeper.

Honestly, I'm gonna jam Kylie and Toilet and Hender and a bunch of other characters in without their permission, but I'd need them to make their last names.

And a bio.

So, I'd really appreciate it if you'd fill this in:

Name: (example: Faliara Topaz/Shocker Creeper/Oak Falcon (I am very sorry for using your name Old_Man_Oak_63)/@Kylieanna Amethyst (sorry, again))
Age: (If you're going to be a student, you have to be 18 and under. Anything above that and you're a teacher. So if you're 19 and above and want to be a student, you're gonna have to lie about your age.)
Class: Star/Moon/Sun/Mars/Venus/Mercury/Pluto/Milky Way/Black Hole/Supernova/Uranus/Meteor/Asteroid/Shooting Star/Jupiter/Earth/Saturn/Neptune

Please fill it out!

Reactions: Ogarci

Faliara

Reaction score
Also, I'm probably not going to put you in one of my stories ever, so you can make how your day went. This isn't just me, you know :) Although I'm writing the main story. It'll sort of be like bonuses xD

D

Deleted member 4601

NAME: Water Melon (add an -ie if you wanna be informal)
APPEARANCE: Typical school boy, short black hair, always wears white shirt with dark blue tie.
SPECIES: Human+Watermelon+Bird
CLASS: Earth
RELATIVES: Deepak99_Benny99 (Brother)
HOME: The old ruins of lava survival
PETS: None at the moment.

Extra: I love to play the piano, but I'm just grade 7.

Faliara can anyone write a story?

Edit: new format

Edit 2: ANOTHER new format

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Name: Princess Laya >:D (Lol jokes) Princess Raven (I'm not really a princess in the story thingy but it's better than saying Toilet Raven right? xD)
Class: Star

Note; just like Kylie i TOTALLY EAT EVERYTHING MWUAUAUAHAHSDBFCNSKVJGGEHFDV SPLUTTER SPLUTTER

• Winner
Reactions: ReyvnNova

Faliara

Reaction score
Name: Princess Laya >:D (Lol jokes) Princess Raven (I'm not really a princess in the story thingy but it's better than saying Toilet Raven right? xD)

Note; just like Kylie i TOTALLY EAT EVERYTHING MWUAUAUAHAHSDBFCNSKVJGGEHFDV SPLUTTER SPLUTTER
Actually, I'm going to change that to "Toilaret Raven'. Is that okay? (I'm too used to calling you Toilet, sorry :/)

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score

Actually, I'm going to change that to "Toilaret Raven'. Is that okay? (I'm too used to calling you Toilet, sorry :/)
FLUFF FLUFF PRINGLES

Faliara

Reaction score

FLUFF FLUFF PRINGLES
Actually, I should just call you Toile :p
Toile Raven. That okay?

Toiletprincess is it okay?

Faliara

Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and continue. Also, I'm probably gonna mention people in the story without permission, so DON'T HURT ME.

o0O0o​

Mr Jimmers went on about many things. The other teachers also had things to say about the school. I somehow managed to go through the assembly without sleeping, though it was hard.

And then, finally, it ended.

"I hope you enjoy a new year at Blocktopia Academy!"

We all applauded and cheered. Afterwards, we headed to the dorm. The lobby was very, very big, although with the amount of students I shouldn't be surprised. There were two other corridors from there; one to the girl's section, and one to the boy's.

"See ya," I said to Shocker. He waved and went to his dorm. I dragged my trolley bag, readjusted my school bag and clutched my basket and walked along the corridor.

I slung my basket around my arm and looked at the letter.

Room 315.

The 3 was for the floor, and the 15 was for the room. There were 20 rooms on each floor. There was an elevator; it would take forever if someone was on the top floor (floor 50) and was too tired to continue.

So I found my room.

Each room had 6 students. And yet it's still big enough. There were two bathrooms, for their credit. There was also a mini kitchen; toaster, fridge, chest, crafting table, furnace, and all that type of stuff.

There was also a nice, black, wide television on a sleek modern table. A glass table was in front of a sofa which was made of obsidian, blue wool and pink wool.

There was a sign on the wall. I read it:

Room 315
Kylieanna Amethyst (Kylieanna)
Toile Amethyst(Toiletprincess)
Faliara Topaz
Grimm Tanks (grimmjowforever)
Berriener Beara (Bernerbear13)
Frenta Chas (FrenchSanta12)

Huh. My roommates, I guess?

I saw 6 lockers. Each were labeled with the same names as the ones on the sign. I took the key that came with the letter and unlocked mine.

There was a chest, a mini-fridge, a small safe, a compartment for bags, a place for books and of course the place for clothing. I unpacked my stuff and put the things in their designed places. I patted Hikaru as he sat on the carpet.

I looked at the beds. There were 3 bunk beds. I took the one on the top.

"HELLO!"

I nearly fell off the bed.

I saw a girl with wavy brown hair at the doorway. She had some glasses which she had pushed upwards so they're above her eyes. Her eye colour is green with tints of brown and grey. She was wearing a long white shirt with a blue ribbon tied around her waist, tied fancily at the back. She had dark blue trousers and wore pink and yellow sandals. And she had... Dog... Ears? And a dog TAIL too?!

"Oh, hi there! I'm Toile Amethyst," the girl said.
"H-hi," I said nervously. The only friend I had before this was Shocker, so I'm not sure how to interact with another girl.
"What's your name?" asked Toile.
"F-Faliara Topaz."
Toilet nodded.
"Hey, are you new here?"
"Yes..."
"Me too! How old are you?"
"11 going on 12."
"So I'm your senior!" she said proudly.
"Okay?" I cocked my head.
"Eh, I'm gonna unpack my bags now." She unlocked her locker and unpacked.
"Hey, we're gonna be great friends, alright?" said Toile.
"Really? Before this, I lived alone with no one but Hikaru and other animals on an island. The only people that ever visited was Shocker, because he was the only one who knew my location," I said.
"Well then, over here you can make more friends!" said Toile.
Then, she noticed Hikaru.
"Aww, a dog!" she went over and patted it.
"It isn't against the rules, right?"
"No."

I let out a sigh of relief.

Then, another girl walked in.

She had brown hair and blue eyes. She had dog ears and dog tail as well. She had a simple red shirt, with some red wristbands and orange pants. She had leather boots on.

"Hi, Toile!"
"Hey, Kylie!" said Toile as she high-fived her.

I guess Kylie's short for Kylieanna.

Then, the girl looked at me.

"Hey there! I'm Kylieanna Amethyst, nice to meet ya!"
"Nice to meet you, too," I said.
"So uh... Why do you have dog ears and dog tails? Just curious," I said quickly, before they took in any offence.

They simply laughed. "We're half-wolves," said Kylie.
"Half-wolves?"
"Half-wolf, half demon," Toile corrected.
"Care to elaborate?" I said, still in confusion.
"It means that we're born between wolf demons and wolves," said Kylie.
I was still confused, but I nodded anyway.

And then, two more girls came in.

One of them was a redhead, long hair with a santa hat. She had red eyes. The rest of her clothing was... Santa-style too.

The other girl was had short, brown hair with blue eyes and wore a black crop-top with a grey tank top whereas she wore a white lab coat like those scientisrs wear. She had brown cargo pants and peach-coloured sneakers. She had a hairband with bear ears.

"Hi! I'm Frenta Chas," said the girl in Santa-style clothing.

"And I'm Berriener Beara," said the girl with the bear ears hairband.

"Hi!" I greeted, no longer nervous at people. "I'm Faliara Topaz, and these are Kylieanna Amethyst and Toile Raven."

And then the last girl -Grimm Tanks- came in.

She had light blue hair, fierce yellow eyes and wears goggles on her head. She was wearing a white and hot pink jacket (hot pink on the inside of the jacket, white on the outside). She had black pants, black boots, and was tall with a lean body.

"Hi guys! I'm Grimm Tanks," she said.

And the introductions, and vice versa.

So they came in. We discussed about stuff, and then we decided that we take turns in sleeping at the top bunk. It was a good arrangement.

Classes don't start until next week. That way, we can go and buy our books, uniform and all the necessary stuff.

There was also a lot of petting Hikaru.

And so, we all went to sleep. I felt happy to make new friends so soon. Tomorrow, I was sure to make more.

o0O0o​

If the people tagged have any complaints about how they look or their names, better tell me so I can fix that.

So I made a little mistake in the thing I wrote. So...

Name:
Age (students are 18 and below, teachers or any other type of staff are 19 and above):
Class (Star/Moon/Sun/Mars/Venus/Mercury/Pluto/Milky Way/Black Hole/Supernova/Uranus/Meteor/Asteroid/Shooting Star/Jupiter/Earth/Saturn/Neptune):
Occupation (Like students, teachers, prefects, etc. If you say that you're from Moon, and a teacher, that means you're one of the teachers in charge of the class. You still have to teach other classes as well. Like arts!):
Relatives:

Hope it'll help!

~Faliara

Faliara

Reaction score
Name: Faliara Topaz
Age (students are 18 and below, teachers or any other type of staff are 19 and above): 11 going on 12
Appearance: Long brown hair, brown eyes, fair, light blue shirt with dark blue fluff, yellow pants, barefoot (you don't need to describe the clothing, as you'll be wearing a uniform, but you might want something for casual wear.)
Occupation (Like students, teachers, prefects, etc): Student
Relatives: Xenoraph (Xeno, not a Blocktopian), Faremore (Fare, he lives elsewhere) (these are only the relatives who play Minecraft, Xeno's stuck on Classic.)

(This is the example.)

Sploorky

Reaction score
I liked how you wrote the last thread, so sure, put me in the story \o/

Name: Sploorky(make up the last name)
Age (students are 18 and below, teachers or any other type of staff are 19 and above): 20
Appearance: Tall, light brown hair grown to medium lenght, thin, with a short beard
Class: Supernova
Relatives: Some guys who will never be discussed(!!!)

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Name: Kylieanna Amethyst/Raven(?)
Appearance: She has long, wavy dark-brownish hair which spring into curls at the ends, snow-white wolf ears and a tail, slightly deep blue eyes shaded a little gray, slightly-tanned skin, and her legs are similar to snow-white wolf legs, except with a human structure and normal wolf feet. Half of the time, she wears a simple red sleeveless top which fades to a darker shade of red at the ends, with similarly colored red wrist bands and orange shorts that fade to a browner color at the ends. The other half of the time she wears a red hoodie which fades to orange near the ends and a dark red skirt with a lighter-red stripe near the end. She doesn't wear boots/shoes much because she doesn't see the need.
Relatives: Toile Raven if Toiletprincess wants to be my sister/cousin/relative :3

I'll add a little short story tomorrow, I should sleep :3.

Also, I completely support this! I like the idea of it, and think you've improved a lot since the original thread, and prefer this one more.

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Grimm Tanks:
Appearance - She has light blue hair (well I wanted to make it a little like my username - Grimmjow), fierce yellow eyes and wears googles on her head (Like the character Gareki from the anime Karneval). Likes wearing a white and hot pink jacket (hot pink on the inside of the jacket, white on the outside). Black pants. Black boots. Tall.

D

DarkHender

I just love these even if I get bored half way through. I always go back and read them.

Name: Dark (Darky) Hender *because why the hell not*
Age Real age- 17.
Appearance: 5'6, long legged, tiny/skinny, silky pink hair that goes down to the middle of her back (Usually swept across her forehead and in curls) Soft blue eyes with a hint of grey around the pupil. Oval/Heart face shape, small nose, cat-like eyes.
Class: Venus
Relatives: DieLor will be my older sister as will Digi. Lizzzy will be my younger sister as well as Mintie.
(don't tag them)

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well guess you might as well put me in xD
Name: Old Falcon Oak
Appearance: he is old but tough!
Class: Earth
Relatives: these people faded into dust years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: Jeercrul

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Name: Duffie Shirayuki
Female (Because my character shall stay female forever. >:3)
Appearance:
Long hair, fit into a high ponytail with a purple scrunchie. Stripped purple short-sleeve shirt, with some blue jeans, along with tennis shoes over some long socks. Also has Enderman contacts, making her eyes look to be pink, like an Enderman's.
Class:
Shooting Star
Student (Senior, I suppose. xP)
Relatives:
Kaleoo Shirayuki

Reaction score
Name: nico shooter
appearence: a boy who wears googles in his hair. spiky hair. orange jacket and a red shirt in the inside.
Class: shooting star
relatives: grandpa shooter

Faliara

Reaction score
Grimm Tanks:
Appearance - She has light blue hair (well I wanted to make it a little like my username - Grimmjow), fierce yellow eyes and wears googles on her head (Like the character Gareki from the anime Karneval). Likes wearing a white and hot pink jacket (hot pink on the inside of the jacket, white on the outside). Black pants. Black boots. Tall. Lean body (sporty!)
THANK YOU. Now I'm gonna go edit that last chapter...

• Winner
Reactions: Duffie