Blocktopia Academy!

Is it better than the original Stories of Blocktopia Academy?

• Yes! It's improved, and much better!

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No, I like the original more.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I dunno, they both seem kinda dull.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well guess you might as well put me in xD
Name: Old Falcon Oak
Appearance: he is old but tough!
Class: Earth
Relatives: these people faded into dust years ago!
Can I change the name to Oak Falcon?
:L im an old falcon! deal with it kthnks?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Duffie

Faliara

Reaction score
Well guess you might as well put me in xD
Name: Old Falcon Oak
Appearance: he is old but tough!
Class: Earth
Relatives: these people faded into dust years ago!
Can I change the name to Oak Falcon?
:L im an old falcon! deal with it kthnks?
Sorry :/ I think it would be odd for your friends to call you Old... Oak Falcon please? (And I have a twist in this story as well which we discussed on RoF...)

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Name: Toile Raven/Amethyst(?)
Age (students are 18 and below, teachers or any other type of staff are 19 and above):12, going 13
Appearance: Mega skinny and average height with long legs and is underweight (this is true Dx) with a small nose and pale, almost inaudible freckles dotting under her eyes. Dark, wavy brown hair that falls to her waist with (REALLY COOL EYESES I HAVESZTH no, really I do) eyes that have brown rimmed pupils with a light mossy-green as the main colour and grey-blue around the very edges. She has nicely tanned skin from an oversea trip to Bali (whooooooooo!) and light grey ears with pale pink on the inside and a cute fluffy tail to match. She wears a plain white tanktop with (yah know one of those mega cool thingy things that are like ponchos that aren't? no? fine) a slightly see-through blank woolen top over, a turquoise-y belt and red skinny jeans that end off with RAINBOOOWWWWW CONVERSES and boring balck socks =.= (sarry Fali for changing mah look) a 'I <3 Zombies' necklace, (Wears these at different times) a black snapback cap with rainbow check on the front or a black ribbon in her hair and tons of weird bracelets on her arms. (Including one that says 'I <3 Moustaches' and 'cool story bro' ) <---- This is like my real outfit ;3;
Class (Star/Moon/Sun/Mars/Venus/Mercury/Pluto/Milky Way/Black Hole/Supernova/Uranus/Meteor/Asteroid/Shooting Star/Jupiter/Earth/Saturn/Neptune): Star
Occupation (Like students, teachers, prefects, etc. If you say that you're from Moon, and a teacher, that means you're one of the teachers in charge of the class. You still have to teach other classes as well. Like arts!): Student (wheeeee!)
Relatives: Kylieanna Amethyst (sister) You can change my name to Amethyst <33

(OH MY GLOB KYLIE YOU NEED TO HAVE SHADOW AND I NEEDA HAVE REX :D)
Fali if she agrees they are both black cats, small, fluffy and MEGA ULTRA CUTE AWHHH! Mine is called Rex and hers is called Shadow.

Faliara

Reaction score
Okay!

Edit; I was planning on putting DarkHender so we could drool about her bubblegum hair, but if you dont want I can use mintie
I was planning on putting her in th enext day... As well as Mintie, Lizzy, Jeff and others.

Speaking of which, on RoF I made a book called 'The Origins of Blocktopia Academy' but I had to shorten it to 'B.Academy Origin'. It's written by Johanna Smith, who writes the school books. Originally, she was offered to be the vice principal but she liked writing books better. That's why Mrs Withers is vice principal, and not Ms Smith.

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
TIME TO PARTTTYYYYYYYYY

My eyelids flutter open and I wearily lift my head.

*Mumble mumble mumble*.

"KYLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I yell, suddenly wide awake and jumping on her bed.

"ITS TIME ITS TIME ITS TIME ITS TIMMEMEEEEEE!!" I shriek, dashing around and excitedly throwing random crap in my suitcase.

*SHRRIIIEEEEEK*

I fall over, landing on my butt as Rex looks at me, irritated.

"AWWEEEEE DID I STEP ON YOUR TAIL??" I pout, scratching him and cuddling him.

"I'm sosososososososososososo sorrrryyyyyyyyyyy!!"

*Mumble mumble mumble*

"OH MY GOD KYLIE WAKE UP SOMEONE'S STEALING YOUR OKAMI GAME!" I scream.

She shoots up shrieking, "WHAT? MY OKAMI GAME?! TOIL, GRAB YOUR TORTURE KIT--"

She stares at me, confused as I laugh my tiny little ears off, tail swinging from side to side.

"Hey, what's so funny? Was that a joke?" A short glance at me and she knew it was.

"TOIL, WATCH OUT I WILL COME FOR YOU--- After breakfast."

"Do you know what day it is Kylie?" I ask, ears twitching and tail swinging like crazy.

*Dumb stare*

"ITS TIME FOR BLOCKTOPIA ACADEMY!" I yell, dancing around with Rex cradled in my arms.

"GET YOUR THINGS BECAUSE THE ENDERDRAGON WILL BE HERE SOON--- Shadow? Hey, where is he?"

Kylie perks up, calling for her mischevious little kitty.

"Shaddddoowwwwww??"

Mew

"SHHHHHHHADDDOOOWWW?!"

Mewwwww

The curtains move, a small creature thrashing around behind them.

I motion silently with my hands, pointing towards the curtain as we creep slowly, carefully.

POUNCE

We jump on the thrashing lump, revealing a confused, irritated Shadow-- who got himself stuck in the curtain and couldn't find his way out.

We lived on the floating mountains of Shinai, and got about via precarious wooden rope bridges.

*Rush of wind*

"Kylie, that's the enderdragon now, quickly, she doesn't like stragglers!!" I dance around, flicking her on the nose before I run out with my case in one hand and Rex in the other.

"Hey!" Kylie calls, "Wait for me!"

"Sorry Kylie, too late!"

Our enderdragon was called Rio and I sat behind a girl with *drools* long, pink BUBBLEGUM hair... I just wanted to chew it to peices.

"I'm here, I'm here!" Kylie called, running as fast as she could with Shadow wiggling around in one arm and her suitcase in the other.

She paused, only for a second, as she caught a smell on the wind.

"Is that bubblegum?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.

I nodded and motioned vigorously for her to HOP THE HELL ON.

She got the message because she climbed on beside me, staring with wide eyes at the mop of BUBBLEGUM hair infront of us.

"Oh my god.." She muttered, reaching out a hand as if to touch it, but she doesn't.

"Its beautiful," She whispers and I nod, wiping a mock-tear from my face.

*Huff*

I got the feeling in my stomach that we were dropping and I watched eagerly as Rio circled and landed on the platform that had her name in big, bold pink letters.

Everyone chatted with the people they knew as we approached-- and entered the huge building..

Wait-- how high is this thing?

Blah blah blah all the random stuff Fali spoke about which is from entering the auditorium-going to the rooms.

I grabbed Kylie's hand once the introductory speech was over and we hurried off to the third floor to look for room 315 (3=floor 15=room number).

It turns out this place have 50 floors and 20 rooms on each floor.

Oh my god.

I walked into the room, Kylie trailing behind and saw a girl with long brown hair, brown eyes, fair with light blue shirt with dark blue fluff, yellow pants and barefoot.

"HELLO!" I greeted cheerfully.

She jumped, nearly falling off the top bunk.

Oops, must've startled her.

"H-hi," She stammered, nervous I guess.

"I'm Toil Amethyst!" I introduced myself, my optimism never wavering.

"Whats your name?"

*End because I dont want to repeat what she said \o/*

Faliara

Reaction score
It turns out I'm just as impatient as you guys are... D:
So here's chapter 3 :3

o0O0o​

I woke up in the top bunk.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around me.

So it wasn't a dream, I thought.

I stretched my arms and climbed down the ladder. The others were haven't woken up yet.

So I grabbed some clothes from the locker and ran to the bathroom before they did.

o0O0o​

I wore dark blue jeans and a sparkly light blue hoodie.

It was a personal favourite of mine; simple yet cute, just how I like it. Although my favourite combo was what I wore yesterday, a blue shirt with dark blue fluff lining the edges, yellow pants and barefoot.

So I dried my hair and left the bathroom. All 5 of the girls were awake; currently there were four people watching The Duck Show, which happened to be my favourite channel as well. Grimm was just leaving the bathroom.

"Oh, hi Fali!" all five of them said simultaneously.

I stifled a giggle and let way to Toile, who entered the bathroom next.

I took out my yellow sketchbook and started drawing on it.

Kylie looked over my shoulder.

"That's a nice picture you're drawing," she commented.

"Thanks!" I answered. I was drawing what I saw when me and Shocker arrived at Blocktopia Academy.

So after I finished that drawing, I announced, "I'm gonna make myself tosast and maple syrup."

I went over to the mini-kitchen and took a piece of bread and put it in the toaster. While it was toasting, I took out a bottle of maple syrup. When the toast popped out, I put it on a plate and poured the syrup on it.

"How come you eat it like that?" asked Kylie.

"Good combo," I said, although it sounded like "Gowf kowmbo" because I was eating it (it's actually good, you should try that combo yourselves, although maple butter is good as well).

Kylie just nodded.

When everyone else showered, they said they were going to the cafeteria. I nodded, but I didn't follow because I already satisfied myself with 3 servings of toast and maple syrup.

As they left, I took the yellow backpack from its place (the yellow backpack is the mentioned schoolbag... I forgot for days what it was called again @_@ Silly me!).

I packed up a few things in it, just in case I come accross a mob or get hungry or something. I also had my emeralds with me.

"Come on, Hikaru, we're going to get our school stuff," I called out to my dog. He stood up and followed me.

o0O0o​

As I entered the lobby, I crashed into someone.

"Oof!"
"Oh, I'm so sorry!" said the girl.
"No, no, it's alright," I said.

The girl had pink hair and blue eyes with a tint of grey around them. She was wearing a light pink sundress with white tights and a red jacket.

"Hello! I'm Dark Hender. Nice to meet you!" she said.
"Nice to meet you too, I'm Faliara Topaz," I said in reply. "Um... Can I call you Hender? Because it feels a bit odd to call you Dark..."
"Sure! But my friends often call me Darky," said Dark/Darky/Hender.
"Okay," I said.
"Hey, what's with the backpack?" she asked.
"Oh, this? I'm going to get my school supplies," I said.
"Really? People usually don't buy their school supplies until later in the week. Anyways, I'll lead you to where you need to go!"

So I followed Darky/Hender through corridors. Then, we found the shops part of the castle.

"Buy what you need here," said Hender.

I looked at my list of school supplies. So I followed Hender to find the shops with the things I need.

o0O0o​

"Finished!"

We had finally finished the shopping spree for school supplies.
Apparently Hendy needed a new school bag for herself because her old one had a hole in it, she bought a pink slingbag. So she bought her school supplies as well.

"Alright, now then, why not we head over to the arenas?" said Hendy.
"Arenas?" I asked, cocking my head.
"You know the strange stuff in Blocktopia?" asked Darky. "You know, like the lava floods, quests, Hunters, the amount of TNT wrs that occur and other things?"
"Yeah... My island often experiences Rituals of Fire," I said.
"Rituals of Fire?" asked Hender, this time she cocking her head.
"Oh, I nicknamed the lava floods that. It often comes to my island, Blossomring Island, so I have to set up a forcefield all the time," I said. "Although sometimes I lgo out of the forcefield area and play it like a game."
"Well, the arena for that is just called Lava Survival, but we can rename it!" said Hender.
I jumped back.
"Wait, what?"

o0O0o​

So Hender explained it to me. It wasn't in the school compound, so I was nervous.

So I went with Hender and saw the town. it was so wide and friendly.

Then, we reached the arena lobby.

We went to the arena directors, and they said that was a great idea! So we played lots and lots and lots of rounds. Kylie, Toilet, Grimm, Berner (Berriener Beara) and French (Frenta Chas) came as well, along with one of Darky's relatives, Lizzy Hender.

I met some other people as well! They were Shocker's roommates.

Shocker's roommates

Aksu Konora (Aksu)
Wilson Kimothy (Wilson654646)
Pigola Jumen (pigpiglwj)
Nico Shooter (masternico012345)
Sumeter Pergache (Supermegacheater)

I became friends with them as well. They were very nice.

I also went on the TNT Wars arena. There, I met Muffinza Sparkles.

I played on these two servers until lunchtime.

o0O0o​

"Woah!" I exclaimed as I sat on the seat. We decided to go to a shop called Sakae Sushi.

"That was fun!"

Everyone else nodded in agreement

I took 2 california rolls, a dish of prawns and inari.

When I finished eating, I lied on my chair.

We all decided that all of us will pay, by giving the amount of emeralds for what we ate and pay up that way.

So when we left the shop, we decided to go into an arcade.

I tried playing Dance Dance Revolution against Darky, but I failed miserably. Of course, I've never danced before so of course I'd lose... (that was a lie, but I still suck.)

I also played Wreck-It-Ralph and Sugar Rush.

I could've sworn I saw Ralph and Vanellope wink at each other.

We also went to a coffee shop Wilson insisted on going to. We also went shopping, walk around town and all that stuff friends do.

"Oh... Curfew's in 10 minutes."

We all rushed to school. It only took five minutes to get there.

And thus, we all had dinner in the cafeteria. I had scrambled eggs and rice.

I was also introduced to the playroom.

The playroom was very wide. It was a place for people to be in when they had nothing else to do. There were computers, bean bags, laptops, books and bookshelves, boxes of toys, some animals...

Speaking of animals, Hikaru wants a treat.

"Here you go," I said to Hikaru as I gave him a piece of meat.

"Oh, you have a dog?" asked one of the caretakers of the playroom.

"Yes."
"Well, is it hard to take care of him in your room?"

I though about it.

"Yes," I admitted.
"Would you like me to take care of him?"

I looked at Hikaru for his agreement. He nodded.

"Alright, remember that I can tell him apart from other dogs because of that tint of gold on his ears and paws, and the yellow collar with a gold lightning bolt symbol on it," I said to the caretaker.
"What's his name?"
"Hikaru."
"We promise to take care of him," said the caretaker

So I used the laptop a bit (that is what happens when you play Minecraft RPG version and leave Candy box on, you get too many candies) and then played chess with others. So then I patted my dog and dragged my now-full backpack upstairs.

"Goodnight guys," I said to my other roommates. Toile was already asleep, Kylie and Grimm were reading a book and Berner and French were playing Scrabble.

"Night," they said.

So I entered my bed and fell fast asleep.

o0O0o​

Hope you liked this!
Also, Toilet, just a quick heads-up... The treehouse by the lake will return!

• Creative
Reactions: Bernerbear13

Bernerbear13

Reaction score
Name: Berriener Beara
Appearance: Short with short brown hair and dark blue eyes. Black crop top over grey tank top, white lab coat \o/ with sleeves rolled up, brown cargo pants, peach coloured sneakers, peach headband with bear ears.
Class: Venus
Relatives: Maybe MagickPaws if I pester her enough :p

Faliara

Reaction score
Name: Berriener Beara
Appearance: Short with short brown hair and dark blue eyes. Black crop top over grey tank top, white lab coat \o/ with sleeves rolled up, brown cargo pants, peach coloured sneakers, peach headband with bear ears.
Class: Venus
Relatives: Maybe MagickPaws if I pester her enough :p
Actually, earlier in RoF she said she'll post here. I think her name will be Magi, although we never know :/

Reactions: Bernerbear13

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I WANT IN.

Name: Samuel Ender
Appearance: A human with pink/purpleish eyes, dark hair and a bit of white hair. I usually wear either a pink T-shirt and black jeans, or a green T-shirt and black jeans. I also sometimes wear white shorts instead of the jeans.
Class: Mercury would be nice, I guess.
Relatives: Well, [user]Falagera[/user] is my sister, but she never visits these forums, so none, I guess?

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
"Oh, Issun, you just can't step away from "hot babes" like Rao, can't you?" I giggle in my sleep, dreaming away.

"KYYYLIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!! IT'S TIME, IT'S TIME, IT'S TIME, IT'S TIIIIIME!"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEKOHGODOHGOD!" I shriek, surprised and awoken by Toile yelling at me to get up from the top bunk, and I start to feel her jumping on the bottom bunk. Dear god, how can someone move that quickly? Well, Toile IS one hyper hanyou. She can never stop bouncing around and just can't stay still. I turn away from Toile, deciding that I still need my sleep, like always, and continue my dreaming about Okami. I hear her voice faintly in my dreams, but I just ignore it, knowing she's just doing something silly like always. I smile in my sleep, and murmur, "anyone Issun likes usually turn out to be demons", and laugh silently.

"OH MY GOD, KYLIE, WAKE UP, SOMEONE'S STEALING YOUR OKAMI GAME!" Toile screams.

I shoot up out of my bed, eyes fluttering open immediately, jump out of the bottom bunk, hitting my scalp on the top bunk, and shriek, "WHAT? MY OKAMI GAME?! TOILE, GRAB YOUR TORTURE KI--"
I look around, and see no one there, the Wii U and it's contents, which include the Okami disc, untouched, and turn around to gaze confusedly at Toile as she beams at me and starts laughing her head off, fluffy whitish-gray wolf tail wagging. "Hey, what's so funny? Was that a joke?" I asked, and the expression on her face as I gaze at her answers that. "TOILE, I WILL FREAKING MURDER YOU, AND THEN I'LL..." I yell at her angrily, and stop as my stomach growls at me unhappily. "...After breakfast." I quickly add, which only causes her to laugh harder.

After a few seconds to calm herself down, Toile Amethyst, my cheerful sister, asks, "Do you know what day it is, Kylie?", her ears twitching and tail wagging even faster than before. Is that even possible? I just cock my head and stare at her silently, rubbing the part of my scalp that I bumped on the bunkbed. "It's time for Blocktopia Academy!" Toile yells excitedly, and starts joyfully bouncing around the room cradling Rex, her pitch-black fluffy 5-year-old cat, in her arms. "Huh...? Oh right! We were accepted a month ago, and the first term starts today!" I state happily, looking around our bedroom. "Get your things! The Enderdragon will be here soo-- Wait, where's Shadow?" Toile asks, looking around. Ears perking up on the intent of listening for meowing, I call out soothingly.

"Shaaadowwww?"

"Meeewww!"

"Shaaaaadoowwww!"

"Meeeeewwww!"

My head turns in the direction of the meowing just in time to spot little thrashing near the bottom of the curtain. Toile slowly creeps towards the thrashing little lump and turns around, expecting me to follow. I slowly creep up on the lump, and Toile starts counting down in hand signals, and the thought "pounce" comes into mind. 3, 2, 1... Pounce! We pounce on the lump and an annoyed Shadow pops out, having been stuck in the curtain and unable to find his way out. I laugh and pet him, and he purrs slightly. He loves sleeping behind curtains.

Will continue later writing this later, for now, this is part one of part two of my day. I have other things (Okami) to do :D

Edit: Just read chapter 3, and I sorta want my character to be a little more positive and cheerful, since nothing has really changed though she's in the story, she's still a half wolf half demon, she's still sorta talkative and eats everything, and the way you wrote her made it seem like she only likes certain types of food or eats it in certain ways. I also want a change in chapter 1, basically changing the 'wolf demons and humans' part to 'demons and wolves', cause I think you may have forgotten I asked that. Sorry if I sound a little demanding, I just request to change it a little bit, and the story so far is quite nice. :D

OR, you could make it so on her way here, Kylieanna was bitten by something and has become sick, but the only sympton is a small cough, and that's why she isn't acting like usual. :3. Faliara

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Faliara's posts are a lot easier to read than Toilet's or Kylie's :/
It might be because she spaces them out a bit more and adds a bit less detail, and I apparently forgot the concept of paragraphs to in my post. I tried to space it out a little more just more, but I have to agree x3.
No, it's probably because of you are both very hyper. Example:
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEKOHGODOHGOD!"
The paragraphs might also have some role in it.

But I still love you <3

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Faliara's posts are a lot easier to read than Toilet's or Kylie's :/
It might be because she spaces them out a bit more and adds a bit less detail, and I apparently forgot the concept of paragraphs to in my post. I tried to space it out a little more just more, but I have to agree x3.
No, it's probably because of you are both very hyper. Example:
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEKOHGODOHGOD!"
The paragraphs might also have some role in it.

But I still love you <3
Okay so, I spaced every sentance out so I dont see why it would be all that hard.