Status
Not open for further replies.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
we shouldn't kill prizyms. in the room we've all taken the pact that if someone dies at night and shows up inno the other three will publicly announce the the rooms existance and will tell everyon we susspect there is a mafia amongst the final three. the word on this plan isn't as strong as it sounds but i think since we know there would be an anti town in that group maybe it's best not to draw attention to us. similarly we shouldn't kill off the most experienced because the reasons we weren't killing alpha or prizyms might be suspected. honestly maybe i'm just over thinking this.

On an unrelated question but something i've been wondering for a while: @GmK can we quote something someone said and post it in a different mafia related chat? like if i were to quote the hotel room chat and post it to the main thread or post main thread here? etc.?

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
On an unrelated question but something i've been wondering for a while: @GmK can we quote something someone said and post it in a different mafia related chat? like if i were to quote the hotel room chat and post it to the main thread or post main thread here? etc.?
You may not quote directly from private chats (Rooms, Assassins Talk) to somewhere else, but you can certainly quote the main thread things in the private rooms.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Ah yes, if one of us dies tonight and this May sound weird but...
REVEAL YOURSELF IN THE MAIN THREAD
Why? Our win condition is to eliminate all Mafia or equal half the remaining people... but I just noticed that town's win condition may be eliminate all Mafia and Third party, woops nvm

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Also I'm in the Voltari Tribunal with Priz and Alpha and we're gonna do the kills we can perform in turns. Should I volunteer to go first and then you just make the assassin kill here?

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Ah yes, if one of us dies tonight and this May sound weird but...
REVEAL YOURSELF IN THE MAIN THREAD
Why? Our win condition is to eliminate all Mafia or equal half the remaining people... but I just noticed that town's win condition may be eliminate all Mafia and Third party, woops nvm
I don't think its ever a good idea to claim a third party this early on even if there is a current distraction people wont feel the absolute need to correctly lynch mafia and will take out anything on a remote possibility it could be a threat to them.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Voltari Tribunal is a group of 3 people in which a 'Secret Voltari' or something picks them but can't see what they say. We have the ability to kill 1 person a night.
Are you sure you can't execute that and your mafia kill in the same night? Your assassin limitations are based on you role pm which may have changed if your role has been given additional abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.