Assassins Guild Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Also yes, we must definitely kill Prizyms early on. He can influence people with the snap of his fingers in this game.

To the chat rooms; you can get more information on people. That will be useful.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Confirmed with GmK about my ability; I will NEVER be tracked, so if I perform the kill (from what I understand) I won't be tracked. I will volunteer to do any night kills unless you two want me to track someone.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Oh wow, that just sort of didn't register.

Okay, what I think we should do then:
Me kill
Ooglie/user kill
Me kill
User/ooglie kill

Let that continue as many nights as possible. That means that the two of you swap the nights where I can't. I'll track someone on the nights where you guys do the kill

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
To clarify something I don't think we want to kill the cop they could be a good source of information if I start intercepting there investigations.

There's a lot I'd like to talk about but I think its best I save it for tomorrow seeing how late it is.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Mmk, but I don't really wanna kill an experienced player tonight since that's kinda unfair...

hang on got a plan will post on laptop
Ooglie what do you know about this mysterious long lost lover? Anything could be important like are we sure they are a female character? Etc.

We know gmk assigns roles randomly so I'm fairly certain a players actual gender will be irrelevant.

I only think
Nitasu said something about being a man wanting to rp as a woman do you think that could be relevant at all?

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
User that's a good point you bring up about him wanting to RP as a female - it may just be random, though. I guess we won't know until more happens!
I don't think it wise to wait until more happens. I think we should be forming theories now and developing our game plan so we're already on the same page before anything does happen (there will always be those things that blow gigantic holes in our plans but i think a fragment of a plan is better then nothing)

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I don't think it wise to wait until more happens. I think we should be forming theories now and developing our game plan so we're already on the same page before anything does happen (there will always be those things that blow gigantic holes in our plans but i think a fragment of a plan is better then nothing)
Never said to wait, I just said we won't know what happens until it happens ;)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Anyway my 'master' plan!

Day 0 is rather irrelevant but in my plan tonight Coolio will kill Hypeburst and I will visit Nitasu, Myuser track anybody really. Why Hypeburst? Well, as I just said in my post in the main thread I bet that I would die for my 2 win streak, but Hype won alongside me last game. This means that tonight we kill Hype and then in Day 1 I'm like "OH GOD THEY'RE GONNA COME FOR ME NEXT" or something along the lines of that and then (although this is risky) on Night 2 we don't kill anyone so we could all use our night actions and then on Day 2 I say something along the lines of "Oh gosh, only x amount of kills compared to the other 1 last night. Maybe a doctor protected me :eek: WHOEVER YOU ARE DOC, DON'T REVEAL WHO YOU ARE" and then on Night 3 a cop might investigate me but since I show up as innocent everything will go to plan! Then I can slowly go along with your ideas (we need to lynch both innocent and scum during the days but mainly scum) which will then make yous look innocent which is good.

Although saying Day 0 is rather irrelevant, let's try to push away from a no-lynch for now so we can get more discussion and possibly push suspicion onto an innocent/mafia! If it doesn't work in our favour 1 or 2 of us vote no-lynch but not all of us or else we'd look like we're bandwagoning together (like in Intrusion where I was accused of bandwagoning with like 3 mafia which I was but I didn't even know it since I was a Serial Killer o.e)

OH YEAH, SCUM 3 TIMES IN A ROW. Serial killer to Terrorist to Assasin, my evil roles are endless!

• Winner
Reactions: Nottykitten

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
That is actually a really good plan. There may be flaws, but we can hope for the best. Seeing currently we can talk suring day and night, we can still discuss what to do if the plan goes off route.

I've gotta go but I should be back tomorrow morning or maybe later tonight.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I don't have time to fully read through things but I'm just going to say this now. We need to be careful in our interactions with each other. Try to remain neutral towards each other and let our interactions with each other seem equal with that of those who aren't us.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
it's true that Fiesta is giving off mafia vibes, But this is only his second game and he gave off huge mafia vibes last game too as the doctor. I'm not sure it's quite that he's mafia i think he's just very aggressive and possibly somewhat confused.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I'm willing to bet there's more than cops in this game If i'm able to intercept peoples messages. back to the nitasu thing this might be a long shot but if ooglie said he's looking for his long lost love what if she has a current love she's lost and is trying to find. What if she's trying to send a letter to her current love so he can find her and we need to intercept her before then? if there's nothing of great importance I think i should use my ability on nitasu as well

Status
Not open for further replies.