Ask me anything: Legacies of Primordia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
What kind of economy/shops/name of currency will we have?
This is your absolutely last question for a while. Let others ask things!

It will be a mostly player controlled economy. Players can obtain money by killing mobs and players, maybe through quests, voting, events as well. Players can set up a limited number of shops to buy and sell to other players, at a cost per shop. There will probably be a server-sponsored market area where I'll allow players to rent the space to set up shops in the spawnworld, otherwise they'll be wherever you place them.

I haven't decided on a currency name yet, but I'm open to suggestions

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score

It will be a mostly player controlled economy. Players can obtain money by killing mobs and players, maybe through quests, voting, events as well. Players can set up a limited number of shops to buy and sell to other players, at a cost per shop. There will probably be a server-sponsored market area where I'll allow players to rent the space to set up shops in the spawnworld, otherwise they'll be wherever you place them.

That's sounds like inflation will be common.

I will ask a question!
TELL ME ALL YOUR SECRET PLANS!
Wait that wasn't a question.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I was testing, if Ogarci was joking about question limit :D

and about raiding.... what are limits to raiding?
Can I pull Genghis Khan and eradicate all sentient life from enemy clan?

Also why others aren't asking questions? :p

• Dislike
Reactions: Haysagar

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Will a map be made available? Live map, jpeg, whatever, something to give us an idea of what's all around so we can run to a spot we like on launch and/or see the world building around us?
Yes. At minimum, livemap will be made available initially. We'll make the determination down the road on if we want to keep it longterm. It will not display chat, player's locations, underground, or any sensitive data, but family boundaries and terrain should be available for a while.

And with that, plus the lack of questions, I'm going to go ahead and call off the AMA for now. There will be another one on server completion, after various informative things are released. Teasers to follow too!

Thanks to everyone who participated!

Status
Not open for further replies.