Creature Control Plug in
Finish Spawn
Freeze and Jail Plug ins
Set Permissions
Build Police Station
Interior design of Police Station
Set Jail(s)
Fix Title Plug in

Volunteers would be greatly appreciated. However, those who have entered as workers and CEOs (other than me) are excluded from being able to help.

I really need a hand with the title plug in. That's what's giving me the biggest issue right now.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
In preparation of this challenge i have been playing tekkit in creative mode and watched a lot of tekkit let's plays. I have many ideas and am even working on a very compact oil refinery. :3 Can not wait for this challenge will be so much fun, let us hope i don't crash too much since in ssp i have been :p

Thanks Arcius.

Arcius

Reaction score
Spawn's almost done. I wanted it to be pretty basic so the focus would be on the factories. The only thing that needs to be built is the police station.

Arcius

Reaction score
Almost done! Just finishing some minor work on the spawn and waiting for Ogarci to finish the plug ins (since I am inept at it.)

In other news: Since I couldn't find a premade Tekkit texture pack, I compounded all of the mods of Sphax (my favorite texture pack) for Tekkit in to premade .zip files for you guys to use.

128x
64x

Arcius

Reaction score
There's been a slight line up change amongst the CEOs.

Stretford01, you've been hired as the replacement worker.

And other news: The server will be officially opened at 4pm EST tomorrow. I'll try to keep the server on as long as I can, but I can't promise 24/7.