Arcius's Tekkit Challenge: Workers' Union Sign Up

Lupus_Stevens

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
In Game Name: Lupus_Stevens
Special Skills: Got about 40 hours on Tekkit and I like being told to do stuff! :D (Kinky)

I, Lerpers Stervern, agree to work for whatever company chooses me and give it my all to follow the rules of both the company and challenge.

Reactions: Nazza1

Arcius

Reaction score
Since we have enough workers for each company to have 3, I'm going to be putting a deadline to sign up. The deadline is now: August 18th, 2012 (SATURDAY) @11:59 PM EDT (-4 GMT)

Get your booties in gear and sign up. I want to start the draft on Sunday.

Reaction score
In Game Name:IncredibleNaki
Special Skills: EVERYTHING! most things (in those ^ departments)

I, IncredibleNaki , agree to work for whatever company chooses me and give it my all to follow the rules of both the company and challenge.

Shmid

Reaction score
Since we have enough workers for each company to have 3, I'm going to be putting a deadline to sign up. The deadline is now: August 18th, 2012 (SATURDAY) @11:59 PM EDT (-4 GMT)

Get your booties in gear and sign up. I want to start the draft on Sunday.
Oh, I thought that meant....I'm so stupid.

In that case:
In Game Name: MrShmid
Occupation: Mage (I'm guessing that means good with Thaumcraft/EE)
Special Skills: YOU WANT DIAMONDS? I'LL GET YOU DIAMONDS!! I also have the patience to do any extraordinarily large/tedious/dangerous task you want me to do (eg. "Go into that dungeon with no armor and a wooden knife and bring me ALL TEH GOODIES INSIDE" )

I, Mr. Shmiddy McShmiddington, agree to work for whatever company chooses me and give it my all to follow the rules of both the company and challenge.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
In Game Name:
Occupation: Tekkit Noob [i have dabbled in buildcraft] (I am watching some videos now to get the basics of it since the videos i found are very helpful. FMBsChannel )
Special Skills:I like to spend my time and when i get interested in something i am very helpful and love tekkit since it adds so much to the world

I, K1ngHoward, agree to work for whatever company chooses me and give it my all to follow the rules of both the company and challenge.

Though i would have to say that i seem to be experiencing technical difficulties and can not seem to be able to download the launcher :/ All it says once it start downloading is "Cannot find Java Directory" then cancels the download. Any help?

Arcius

Reaction score
In Game Name:
Occupation: Tekkit Noob [i have dabbled in buildcraft] (I am watching some videos now to get the basics of it since the videos i found are very helpful. FMBsChannel )
Special Skills:I like to spend my time and when i get interested in something i am very helpful and love tekkit since it adds so much to the world

I, K1ngHoward, agree to work for whatever company chooses me and give it my all to follow the rules of both the company and challenge.

Though i would have to say that i seem to be experiencing technical difficulties and can not seem to be able to download the launcher :/ All it says once it start downloading is "Cannot find Java Directory" then cancels the download. Any help?
Downgrade your Java?

And another video series I suggest is Tekkit with Duncan (one of the yogscast people)

• Agree
Reactions: Duffie

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
In Game Name: Super_Goku
Occupation: tekkit noob and Master builder ( I can build some cool buildings :p)
Special Skills: I am able to be online like almost always and I can gather resources pretty quick, I mine most of the time

I, Super_Goku , agree to work for whatever company chooses me and give it my all to follow the rules of both the company and challenge.
PS: I'm able to come from monday on since I'm on vacation now I'm timezone gmt+1 and what server Ip are we Talking about?

radman573

Reaction score
In Game Name: radman573 :D
Special Skills: I am good at looking stuff up on the Wiki :D

I, radman573, agree to work for whatever company chooses me and give it my all to follow the rules of both the company and challenge.

Tuna

Reaction score
In Game Name: MY_name_is_TUNA

Occupation: Experienced Tekknician (see what I did there?)(Edit- whoops, missed the part about specific occupations, "Industrial expert")

Special Skills: Extremely knowledgable about almost all mods in tekkit (excluding railcraft, whoops..) can make automatic factories for any item you could possibly imagine. (ask oak, or jammy, or cheese)

I, Tuna, agree to work for whatever company chooses me and give it my all to follow the rules of both the company and challenge.

Stretford01

Out of this World
Reaction score
In Game Name:
Occupation: (Industrial Expert, Master Builder, Railroad Worker, Mage, or Tekkit Noob.) Tekkit N00b
Special Skills:Mining

I, Stretford01, agree to work for whatever company chooses me and give it my all to follow the rules of both the company and challenge.

DSiGameMaster

Reaction score
In Game Name: DSiGameMaster
Special Skills: I'm usally albe to get on, and i always like to mine so i guess my special skill is to go mining and gather whatever you want.

joshuwah

JtE BossMan
Reaction score
I cant believe I missed this >.<

Edit: suggesting open it up again. I need to play tekkit with people I trust >.<

In Game Name: Dale_gilbert
Special Skills: Awesome at buildcraft

I, Josh, agree to work for whatever company chooses me and to make sound machines that do not explode and to follow the rules of both the company and challenge.

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

Edit: suggesting open it up again. I need to play tekkit with people I trust >.<

I, Josh, agree to work for whatever company chooses me and to make sound machines that do not explode and to follow the rules of both the company and challenge.
TOO LATE.

Arcius

Reaction score

It was announced all week and was even in the popular topics section of the main page. Sorry. >_<;

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: Duffie and Notme

Arcius

Reaction score
Working on the spawn for the map and a few plug ins. I assure you, the ATC is still going to happen. Just give me time to work everything out.