Anime Drawings (Requests?)

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
... Maes Hughes from FullMetal Achemist. Please.
What kind of image of him do you want?
Oh gosh, didn't think about that.

I was trying to find a good picture of him showing off a photo of his daughter, but I couldn't really find one as an image on google. xP

If you can't find one, then feel free to draw a picture you like of him being goofy! :3

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
I actually want to give you a harder one, I kinda want Super Saiyan Goku looking like a teen with glasses on for my profile picture :p (If you can't, no problem, just a request xD) (Kinda like the glasses zoro was wearing on your first drawing)

GearZX

Reaction score
Lol, that's like another Elfen Lied, looks like someone took one of the characters from it and replaced their costumes and made her a bit more high class :p, I'll try, but I'd say I just draw a character from Elfin Lied and put a crown on their head because that just looks better in my though :p
I've watched Elfen Lied, Eh. I suppose they could look similar.
I'll try to draw her in anime form :p, if that's what you'd like, but I'd have to finish the other requests first.

Tsunayoshi Sawada from Katekyou Hitman Reborn!
I had a picture of him, don't know where I put it :p

If you can't find one, then feel free to draw a picture you like of him being goofy! :3[/quote]

I'll try to find one of his daughter first :p, If I can't find one of it, I might do some other requests first until I find it.

I actually want to give you a harder one, I kinda want Super Saiyan Goku looking like a teen with glasses on for my profile picture :p (If you can't, no problem, just a request xD) (Kinda like the glasses zoro was wearing on your first drawing)
Is there a picture of that, cause I've watched Dragon ball Z, but not much so I can't really imagine super saiyan goku looking like a teen with glasses that zoro was wearing :p

GearZX

Reaction score
Draw a pikachu girl anime style! Please please pleeeaaaseee :3
Sure sure, I don't know what kind of Pikachu girl you'd like though, pictures would help

I love it, good job, you should try draw Nana from NANA anime. :D
I'll see what I can do :p

PLEASE REMEMBER, I DON'T JUST DRAW ONE RECOMMENDAITON EVERYDAY, I DO HAVE A LIFE (Hopefully), So please don't expect me to just have the drawing of your requests to be up right away :D, thanks.

• Agree
Reactions: RaizzanX

Faliara

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the Tsuna pic! :3 Unless you won't draw him... :/ Oh well, he looks just as good in the anime and manga! :3 Hey, I wonder what would happen if Dino got Hyper Dying Will Mode as well? That would be awesome xD Then all three of them, Tsuna, Enma and Dino would have things that people wouldn't expect from people like them! xD

Reaction score

Itsuka Kotori from Date A Live please
In her spirit form or normal form being the boss?

My drawings are nothing compared to your, I wished I had your talent. Oh my request would be Yoshino from Date A Live.
In her spirit form or her human look-like form?

Hmmm. This might be a BIT selfish but could you do sister mode, commander mode and spirit mode?

GearZX

Reaction score
Make yoshino in her human form.
Got'cha

Can't wait to see the Tsuna pic! :3 Unless you won't draw him... :/ Oh well, he looks just as good in the anime and manga! :3 Hey, I wonder what would happen if Dino got Hyper Dying Will Mode as well? That would be awesome xD Then all three of them, Tsuna, Enma and Dino would have things that people wouldn't expect from people like them! xD
Nah I'll draw him, just gotta find a picture of him and his lion (haven't watched for a long time) but I can't really find one.

Itsuka Kotori from Date A Live please
In her spirit form or normal form being the boss?

My drawings are nothing compared to your, I wished I had your talent. Oh my request would be Yoshino from Date A Live.
In her spirit form or her human look-like form?

Hmmm. This might be a BIT selfish but could you do sister mode, commander mode and spirit mode?
lol, I'm not sure if I can, I can do both of sister and commander besides spirit, can't find much good pics of it.

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Oh I really love your proportions!
I have a request, would you draw Haruka from Free! Iwatobi Swim Club? :u
I finished the picture but I feel like it's kinda bland?
Tell me what you think :p

no you dont understand this is like perfect oh my gosh. aaalllssooo, if you have time, you should totally try Rikka from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! She's so cuuuttte ;w;

GearZX

Reaction score
Hey Gear, remember me from ZS?

Any chance of you doing some epic Scott Pilgrim vs. the World things?
Is that anime, lol, I can draw other stuff of course, but I'd prefer to draw anime because, I just understand it better and I can tell what's a good anime picture or not because I watch a lot :p, and of course I remember, how could I forget one of my good friends during 5th to 6th gen Trusteds :p

Oh I really love your proportions!
I have a request, would you draw Haruka from Free! Iwatobi Swim Club? :u
I finished the picture but I feel like it's kinda bland?
Tell me what you think :p

no you dont understand this is like perfect oh my gosh. aaalllssooo, if you have time, you should totally try Rikka from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! She's so cuuuttte ;w;

TO ALL THE REQUESTERS -
BTW I HAVE ABOUT 14 Request, not from just Blocktopia, and it's kinda overwhelming XD, especially since I don't draw everyday :p.

Reactions: Duffie and Zelz

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Hey Gear, remember me from ZS?

Any chance of you doing some epic Scott Pilgrim vs. the World things?
Is that anime, lol, I can draw other stuff of course, but I'd prefer to draw anime because, I just understand it better and I can tell what's a good anime picture or not because I watch a lot :p, and of course I remember, how could I forget one of my good friends during 5th to 6th gen Trusteds :p
TO ALL THE REQUESTERS -
BTW I HAVE ABOUT 14 Request, not from just Blocktopia, and it's kinda overwhelming XD, especially since I don't draw everyday :p.
Alright, Scott pilgrim is probably not defined as anime, it's a series of graphic novels that I really like, done in a very anime-style sort of thing. And if you are very busy, don't sweat it!

mintie9

Reaction score
Draw a pikachu girl anime style! Please please pleeeaaaseee :3
Sure sure, I don't know what kind of Pikachu girl you'd like though, pictures would help

I love it, good job, you should try draw Nana from NANA anime. :D
I'll see what I can do :p

PLEASE REMEMBER, I DON'T JUST DRAW ONE RECOMMENDAITON EVERYDAY, I DO HAVE A LIFE (Hopefully), So please don't expect me to just have the drawing of your requests to be up right away :D, thanks.

GearZX

Reaction score
Wait
so I can just
request the thing

Nagisa from the Swimming Anime plisplis
Um....I...think you can? I'll do your request if it's an anime, but I honestly don't prefer drawing animes that don't look good in general because that would make the drawing not look good too

P.S TO EVERYONE THAT REQUESTED, sorry I didn't do much yet, It's not really because I'm busy, I am but also because I'm slacking, I'll start working on some today :)