Anime Drawings (Requests?)

GearZX

Reaction score
JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE, I DEFINITELY DO NOT TRACE, 100 percent of my drawings is not traced, IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME, I can do a speed draw but Idk how, if you want me to you gotta teach me :p.

Some old pictures to show you what I can do.

Tuna's Request
-

Any other anime drawings that you request would be nice :p

What I'm doing so far for requests are Mae Hughes, Yoshino, and Kotori, I saw other recommendations, but these are the 3 that are the newest, I just recently finished 2 requests already, I'll work on others when I finish these.

GearZX

Reaction score
Its a really good drawing, try doing other anime characters like the girls from mew mew power <3
I watch a ton of anime, but I have never heard of mew mew power XD.

EDIT: I found it on google and if I draw it, it would look like the characters but the characters from the anime don't seem to look good so it would make the drawing not look good :p, Any other recommendations to draw from newer anime from 2008 +? or just good looking anime characters.

GearZX

Reaction score
Oh I really love your proportions!
I have a request, would you draw Haruka from Free! Iwatobi Swim Club? :u
Yeah, I watched the first episode of Free!, it's got that amazing plot except it makes me feel gay watching it, there's nothing wrong with being gay, but it just makes me feel weird, I'll try to tomorrow, too late to do it now :p.

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com

GearZX

Reaction score
... Maes Hughes from FullMetal Achemist. Please.
Oh sure, I'm a FMA fan, I think I could do it :3.

(After I do the people who requested first)

Itsuka Kotori from Date A Live please
My drawings are nothing compared to your, I wished I had your talent. Oh my request would be Yoshino from Date A Live.
I've seen Date a Live, I think I can draw it, but my specialty is drawing boys *cough cough* but I'll try :p
(After I do the requests from the top)

Could ya draw Lil Slugger from Paranoia Agent? He looks like this:

I'll try to, the picture on the bottom seems kinda messed up though, I'll try after I do all the requests on the top

Use the edit button instead of triple posting~Sploorky

EDIT: Thanks Sploorky :p

GearZX

Reaction score

GearZX

Reaction score
Princess bubblegum anime style please oh please? :3
Lmao, I don't know how an anime version of that would look though :p
Lol, that's like another Elfen Lied, looks like someone took one of the characters from it and replaced their costumes and made her a bit more high class :p, I'll try, but I'd say I just draw a character from Elfin Lied and put a crown on their head because that just looks better in my though :p

D

DarkHender

Lmao, I don't know how an anime version of that would look though :p
Lol, that's like another Elfen Lied, looks like someone took one of the characters from it and replaced their costumes and made her a bit more high class :p, I'll try, but I'd say I just draw a character from Elfin Lied and put a crown on their head because that just looks better in my though :p
I've watched Elfen Lied, Eh. I suppose they could look similar.