Anime Drawings (Requests?)

GearZX

Reaction score
Itsuka Kotori from Date A Live please

Kinda slanted the photo a bit :c, Tell me your thoughts :D?

P.S TO EVERYONE THAT REQUESTED, sorry I didn't do much yet, It's not really because I'm busy, I am but also because I'm slacking, I'll start working on some today :)
Don't worry, we've been there before. :p

(Or, at least, I have.)
Honestly, I can't find any good pictures of Mae Hughes with her daughter or being goofy, when I try to find him looking goofy, he just looks ugly :/

Teach me, master.
PRACTICE, and different pencils make a huge difference :p, pretty sure you know that so I can't really teach you much

Reactions: RaizzanX

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score

P.S TO EVERYONE THAT REQUESTED, sorry I didn't do much yet, It's not really because I'm busy, I am but also because I'm slacking, I'll start working on some today :)

(Or, at least, I have.)
Honestly, I can't find any good pictures of Mae Hughes with her daughter or being goofy, when I try to find him looking goofy, he just looks ugly :/

Teach me, master.
PRACTICE, and different pencils make a huge difference :p, pretty sure you know that so I can't really teach you much
Mother freaking awesome. Also, I only use 2B pencils to draw. Good tip on different pencil use. How long did it take?

• Thank You
Reactions: GearZX

GearZX

Reaction score

(Or, at least, I have.)

Teach me, master.
Mother freaking awesome. Also, I only use 2B pencils to draw. Good tip on different pencil use. How long did it take?
Thanks, it took around 1 hr 30 minutes to 2 hrs, yeah 4b makes a really big difference, it helps you make a darker shade and in anime theirs usually a darker shade and a lighter shade :p

Reaction score
Request #2: Draw Nepgear and Neptune from Choujigen Game Neptunia: The Animation
(Sorry because you have to draw girls again :p)

I know it will take long because of the other draws you have to do.

GearZX

Reaction score
Request #2: Draw Nepgear and Neptune from Choujigen Game Neptunia: The Animation
(Sorry because you have to draw girls again :p)

I know it will take long because of the other draws you have to do.
I only did 4 requests so far, I still have 13 more :p, and currently, I'm not inspired to draw so I'm not drawing until I get that inspiration back :p