Administration Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Guys, stop being immature. If you want to trash talk an inspiration of a large portion of the community do it in private.

The Freedom of Speech doesn't entitle you to the freedom to abuse it.

Many people have lost a dear friend from this demotion that they enjoyed talking and associating with. I'm sure you wouldn't take well to hearing others talking bad about your friends, especially one that you lost.

He has paid for his actions with being banned, so just leave it at that already.

It surprises me to see how spiteful some of the community can show themselves to be.

Faliara

Reaction score
WHAT. WAT. Is it that Dead decided to leave?!
He was globally banned :(.
This is reason:
Malcovent said:
Deadl0ck, has been removed from the community for a number of instances of inappropriate conduct.

We understand that this may come as a shock to many members of our community. I understand that many might wish for clarification on what exactly occured, but I also hope you understand due to the sensitive nature of such an event we cannot discuss such a matter at this time.
:cries:

I-I was hoping that wasn't the case.

What's the reason?! Sure, he can be a bit mean at times, but he did his job. He warned me once on posting on an old thread, and I knew he did it because it was his job. There wasn't a reason for a global ban, was there?! Just a single demote was okay.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
WHAT. WAT. Is it that Dead decided to leave?!
This is reason:
Malcovent said:
Deadl0ck, has been removed from the community for a number of instances of inappropriate conduct.

We understand that this may come as a shock to many members of our community. I understand that many might wish for clarification on what exactly occured, but I also hope you understand due to the sensitive nature of such an event we cannot discuss such a matter at this time.

What's the reason?! Sure, he can be a bit mean at times, but he did his job. He warned me once on posting on an old thread, and I knew he did it because it was his job. There wasn't a reason for a global ban, was there?! Just a single demote was okay.
What you said, it wasn't reason for global ban.
Reason was in quote.

Faliara

Reaction score
This is reason:

Reason was in quote.
Read my status and answer it please.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

Reason was in quote.
Read my status and answer it please.
Faliara's status said:
I can't believe it... Deadl0ck on GLOBAL BAN?! Are there appeals for this?!
Well, there were few cases, when globally banned users were unbanned... but they were very rare.
Administrators could stop to do it sometime ago though.
IDK, if same will happen with Deadl0ck.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
On page 2, malcovent said this

I would prefer if the thread could be directed away from speculation and/or picking sides.
Yet people are still doing it.

This isn't a "shit on deadl0ck thread" and I honestly feel the people leaving comments such as "saw this coming", "not surprised", and "finally" seem to just be stirring up trouble, knowing it will turn into a shitstorm. Your opinion is fine to voice, but there is really a time, a place, and a tact. If you want to ignore that tact, than it's already been said by an administrator that this thread isn't that place.
The Freedom of Speech doesn't entitle you to the freedom to abuse it.

Many people have lost a dear friend from this demotion that they enjoyed talking and associating with. I'm sure you wouldn't take well to hearing others talking bad about your friends, especially one that you lost.

He has paid for his actions with being banned, so just leave it at that already.

It surprises me to see how spiteful some of the community can show themselves to be.
(emphasis by me).

I am locking this thread, am quite sad to do so, but honestly, if people fail to understand one simple thing, I rather not give them any more chances to turn this into their personal playground of sillyness.

Please, re-read this:

There is a very clear difference inbetween his service and dedication to the community, which noone doubts, and the actual things / actions / reasons for the demotion/ban.

Please do not mix the two, they're completely different things!

I also wouldnt be where I am today without Deadl0ck and want to thank him for all he has done for TheOne's / Blocktopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.