Administration Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
As some of you might remember, back in October of last year, there was a shift in the Administration team towards being held more accountable for the actions they take and the rules they break. Today I am sad to come to you and announce that one of our admins, Deadl0ck, has been removed from the community for a number of instances of inappropriate conduct.

We understand that this may come as a shock to many members of our community. I understand that many might wish for clarification on what exactly occured, but I also hope you understand due to the sensitive nature of such an event we cannot discuss such a matter at this time.

I would also like to take the time to apologise to those who have been wronged over the years. In many instances we as an admin team let you down or failed to follow up on evidence where perhaps we should have, and you have our sincere apologies for that.

We will answer any questions you have concerning the matter at the Friday meeting, Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Stay awesome Blocktopia.
- Admin Team

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
This is probably being discussed already or such, but as a curious question: Will someone take Dead's former spot or will there be 3 HAs?

We are looking to take on new blood into the admin team, we'll let you know the results of this as soon as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.