A new server: "Infection"

Lupus_Stevens

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I think it's kinda weird that enough support has amassed to make this feasible. Is this really going to be all that different to AoD? I always figured AoD was zombie survival plus premium features...

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think it's kinda weird that enough support has amassed to make this feasible. Is this really going to be all that different to AoD? I always figured AoD was zombie survival plus premium features...
Uhhh... no. I can't really explain it, but Zombies had a very different feel to it. At least for me.

Reactions: Txboy1234

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Uhhh... no. I can't really explain it, but Zombies had a very different feel to it. At least for me.
OH MY GOD I HAVE LEARNED TO HATE THIS QUESTION SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA
THE ONLY THING THAT ZOMBIE SURVIVAL AND AoD HAVE IN COMMON IS THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE THEME

AoD HAS PVP, PZS HAS DIRECT TOUCH-TAGGING
AoD'S TAG HAS A MASSIVE HITRANGE, SO DON'T EVEN TRY BRINGING THAT UP

AoD HAS ALL KIND OF CRAP, LIKE POTIONS AND PEARLS AND ENCHANTS
MOST OF THAT STUFF WON'T AFFECT PZS GAMEPLAY

MAYBE PEARLS WILL
SHUT UP

AoD ALSO REQUIRES A MUCH BIGGER MAP SIZE BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS SWORDS AND BOWS AND CRATES OF EXPLOSIVES COMING OUT OF THEIR EARS

PZS IS WALKING UP TO SOMEONE AND GOING 'boop'
edit: oh look spoiler borped
also have a nice day

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I think it's kinda weird that enough support has amassed to make this feasible. Is this really going to be all that different to AoD? I always figured AoD was zombie survival plus premium features...​
ZS Is not a PvP server, the humans have no way to strike back. Its hide and seek, or running. AoD on the other is focused around PvP, more than hiding and running. Eventually, you can still enjoy ZS with no interest in "normal" minecraft PvP, but if you dislike PvP, AoD just isn't something for you.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
ZS Is not a PvP server, the humans have no way to strike back. Its hide and seek, or running. AoD on the other is focused around PvP, more than hiding and running. Eventually, you can still enjoy ZS with no interest in "normal" minecraft PvP, but if you dislike PvP, AoD just isn't something for you.
...i run and hide in aod

(with all the map's items mind you)

• Agree
Reactions: Swate

paceboys

Reaction score
I don't even know what to say right now... It's... It's back... IT'S BACK! I NEED TO GET A LAPTOP NOW!!!
OH MY GOD
YOU'RE HERE
PLEASE REMEMBER ME ;_;

EDIT: I would like to say that the maps Nobuild and NoBuild128 should 100% definitely be put into the server, they were arguably the best maps and they take 0 effort to re create. Also i hope you guys found a mod that disables sprinting and sneaking because otherwise the game will be changed far too much.

• Agree
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852

Ssonicmovies

Reaction score
OH MY GOD
YOU'RE HERE
PLEASE REMEMBER ME ;_;

EDIT: I would like to say that the maps Nobuild and NoBuild128 should 100% definitely be put into the server, they were arguably the best maps and they take 0 effort to re create. Also i hope you guys found a mod that disables sprinting and sneaking because otherwise the game will be changed far too much.
Of course I remember you =D I remember everyone from zombie. Also YES NOBUILD HAS TO BE IN ZOMB- "INFECTION"!

paceboys

Reaction score
I like PvP and I hate playing AoD. The kits are unbalanced (at least whenever i try playing on it they are) compared to what the humans are available to. Zombie Survival tests your basic running/jumping/hiding without items or potions that win/lose a player the round.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
OH MY GOD I HAVE LEARNED TO HATE THIS QUESTION SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA
THE ONLY THING THAT ZOMBIE SURVIVAL AND AoD HAVE IN COMMON IS THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE THEME

AoD HAS PVP, PZS HAS DIRECT TOUCH-TAGGING
AoD'S TAG HAS A MASSIVE HITRANGE, SO DON'T EVEN TRY BRINGING THAT UP

AoD HAS ALL KIND OF CRAP, LIKE POTIONS AND PEARLS AND ENCHANTS
MOST OF THAT STUFF WON'T AFFECT PZS GAMEPLAY

MAYBE PEARLS WILL
SHUT UP

AoD ALSO REQUIRES A MUCH BIGGER MAP SIZE BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS SWORDS AND BOWS AND CRATES OF EXPLOSIVES COMING OUT OF THEIR EARS

PZS IS WALKING UP TO SOMEONE AND GOING 'boop'
edit: oh look spoiler borped
also have a nice day
Wait, is this directed at me or Lupus?