12 Angry Gunners - Game Complete!

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
1. What did you hope to accomplish by shooting at Inffy?
Shooting a scum
2. Did you scumread Inffy when you shot at him, if so why?
Yes. I figured that since he repeatedly said he was going to shoot me, but did not, despite some enthusiastic support for it, that he did not have a gun. Since he kept saying he was going to shoot me in my mind he had claimed gunner.
Also I got impatient with him being like "imma shoot Ltin" and the not shooting Ltin

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Shooting a scum

Yes. I figured that since he repeatedly said he was going to shoot me, but did not, despite some enthusiastic support for it, that he did not have a gun. Since he kept saying he was going to shoot me in my mind he had claimed gunner.
Also I got impatient with him being like "imma shoot Ltin" and the not shooting Ltin
except I said I was waiting for more people's opinions since only like 2 people commented on it

and you still shot me

Reactions: Boooo

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
  • Sad
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
It was a 15% miss chance and Ltins shot still missed. That is so unlikely I almost can’t believe it.

Could there be some extra stuff to roles, for instance that bullets will always miss, around in this game.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
ANGRY VOTECOUNT

LTIN - 3 (BOOOO, INFECTED_ALIEN8_, MOOGLIE) [S-3]
HKCAPER - 2 (HIPMEOW, TIMDOOD3) [S-4]
HIPMEOW - 1 (HKCAPER) [S-5]
THEWEAKGUY48_ - 1 (UNUSUAL_DOOD) [S-5]
UNUSUAL_DOOD - 1 (STRANGER FROM PLANET NINE) [S-5]

Boooo

Reaction score
Shooting a scum

Sounds like a bunch of bs to me!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
lowkey starting to build up suspecting hk too after he said a certain thing earlier which, if i interpret it right is slightly concerning (hopefully hk knows what im talking about)

but before that he felt quite townie to me

and the thing thats slightly concerning could be explained away as a townie thing but that doesnt change the fact its slightly concerning

HKCaper how willing are you to elaborate on that thing (assuming you have any idea what im talking about)

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
why does it sound like a slip?
To answer this question this post (see below) felt like a slip because just a few posts before that Boooo said that he was convinced Ltin was lying, however for him to later go on and saw that he's convinced he's lying but not certain about him being a bad role? The way I read this I perceived it as Boooo knowing that Ltin isn't actually anti-town. This in culmination with the aforementioned post of Boooo stating that he was convinced Ltin was lying was odd and seemed like he was doubling back on himself to try not to come across as too confident. Furthermore, with this if Boooo was convinced somebody was lying but wasn't convinced they were anti town why vote them? Why continue to put pressure on the situation when based off of currently provided evidence

yeah but i dont think hes a town gunner

please refer to above
Now while the above post happened after I posted my post it only furthers my idea that Boooo is hiding some knowledge and isn't playing straight with us. If I am reading this correctly he doesn't think that Ltin is anti-town but he ALSO doesn't think that Ltin is town. It seems like an incredibly passive play to me and is reading as if trying to contribute to the argument without drawing too much attention to himself.

Ltin from what I remember is a seasoned mafia player so why the hell would he, presuming he would be a mafia member, knowingly draw eyes to himself on day one? Shooting inffy, which admittedly was bizarre rationale, would only cause people to look at him closely when typically a mafia member would want to draw as little attention to themselves as possible right?

Also on a sidenote, this post by HK is VERY weird to me unless I am missing some sort of running joke.

Hip really going after me, I could think of a reason why, but i dont want to say it. Hip, you should reconsider.
I'll say it again but I think that the chances there is a mafia or third party gunner that has a day action skill with the exact same command sequence as a town vanilla gunner is very unlikely (granted this is Alisha so who knows). I still stand by how right now the only people I trust (based off of the gunner evidence) are Ltin and Inffy, even if I disagree with their reasoning for shooting at eachother.

I think I answered that clearly enough but i'm running on about 4 hours of sleep cause of finals week so :))))))

• Agree

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
To answer this question this post (see below) felt like a slip because just a few posts before that Boooo said that he was convinced Ltin was lying, however for him to later go on and saw that he's convinced he's lying but not certain about him being a bad role? The way I read this I perceived it as Boooo knowing that Ltin isn't actually anti-town. This in culmination with the aforementioned post of Boooo stating that he was convinced Ltin was lying was odd and seemed like he was doubling back on himself to try not to come across as too confident. Furthermore, with this if Boooo was convinced somebody was lying but wasn't convinced they were anti town why vote them? Why continue to put pressure on the situation when based off of currently provided evidence

Now while the above post happened after I posted my post it only furthers my idea that Boooo is hiding some knowledge and isn't playing straight with us. If I am reading this correctly he doesn't think that Ltin is anti-town but he ALSO doesn't think that Ltin is town. It seems like an incredibly passive play to me and is reading as if trying to contribute to the argument without drawing too much attention to himself.

Ltin from what I remember is a seasoned mafia player so why the hell would he, presuming he would be a mafia member, knowingly draw eyes to himself on day one? Shooting inffy, which admittedly was bizarre rationale, would only cause people to look at him closely when typically a mafia member would want to draw as little attention to themselves as possible right?

Also on a sidenote, this post by HK is VERY weird to me unless I am missing some sort of running joke.

I'll say it again but I think that the chances there is a mafia or third party gunner that has a day action skill with the exact same command sequence as a town vanilla gunner is very unlikely (granted this is Alisha so who knows). I still stand by how right now the only people I trust (based off of the gunner evidence) are Ltin and Inffy, even if I disagree with their reasoning for shooting at eachother.

I think I answered that clearly enough but i'm running on about 4 hours of sleep cause of finals week so :))))))
FUcking hell I just realized the post I meant sounded like a slip to me didn't post :) here they are I guess insert them at the below this conversation

I've been really busy sorry everyone

However, I definitely think ltin is lying so I'm still going to continue voting him
You're role

Why don't you tell the truth about your role since I'm not entirely certain your role is a bad one

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
ANGRY VOTECOUNT
LTIN - 3 (BOOOO, INFECTED_ALIEN8_, MOOGLIE) [S-3]
HKCAPER - 2 (HIPMEOW, TIMDOOD3) [S-4]
THEWEAKGUY48_ - 1 (UNUSUAL_DOOD) [S-5]
UNUSUAL_DOOD - 1 (STRANGER FROM PLANET NINE) [S-5]

Boooo

Reaction score

i dont really see it as doubling back, i kept voting him because i dont think hes telling us everything and i want him to, him lying, which im rather sure he is, doesn't make me certain his role is a good one because if it was he'd have no reason to lie. Therefore i do think hes lying while not 100% certain he's a bad role persay, but leaning towards it as i dont think hes tell the truth! ?

not playing straight with town, although im trying my very best to, isnt necessarily scummy

yeah that's not the only thing i find vv off about ltin

no opinion on hk yet, however something he said seemed foreshadowy to me, in a townie way, or at the very least attempting (and succeeding imo) to look that way

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
cuz I said I was going to shoot him so if he was convinced I was going to at some point, he might've thought his only way out was to shoot me first and scrap together a reason to try to make it work

(that's what I think happened)